Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Vote_lcap38%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Vote_lcap8%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Vote_lcap0%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Vote_lcap0%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Vote_lcap54%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Vote_lcapInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Voting_barInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Vote_lcapInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Voting_barInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)

Go down 
+10
Aramis Spark
Nuscian Mandrayk
Owen Keez
Tal'nar Galon
Jax Nova
Typho Raame
Davan Kelhur
Darc Akora
The Vigos
Atlia Tomur
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:10 am

Roden was very pleased to see owen shoot the droid.

"This could get interesting"
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:13 am

"What now droid," Owen yelled. "Anyone else want to get in my way, i got....... well a lot of shots left." Owen said with a slur.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:15 am

"GO OWEN" Roden yelled.

"Shoot more droids"
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:22 am

Owen was mad before but now he was furious. Owen stared at phyrex with utmost hate. "Why would i expect anything different." Owen pulled out a small grenade from his pocket and activated it and through it at phyrex. It exploded on impact sending out EMP shocks.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:28 am

Owen walked to phyrex and gave him a big kick to the head and left the cantina wobbling.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:46 am

Owen's drunk self couldn't help but laugh at what he just did. The grenade was capable of taking out a state of the art tank. Depending if anyone found out that you had to switch off the grenades core (which didn't explode) to end the emp waves. If you didn't it would permanently injure the electronic around it.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:48 am

Roden jumped out of his seat and went over to where phyrex was laying. He bent down and smiled.

"I thought you weren't a droid"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:55 am

"well it is a lot of fun to watch you get hit by ion or emp grenades."

Roden sat down at phyrex's table across from him.

"So what up with owen?"
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:06 am

(Owen passed out on his way to his sleeping quarters) He awoke with a large head ache. Owen got up but fell back down. He tried again and was succesful. Well some booze could make this go away Owen thought He walked back to the cantina.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:47 am

Owen covered his ears as Phyrex yelled. "Stop the loud noises man." Owen sat down in a near by seat.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:51 am

"Put the toy down phyrex and tell me what you're talking about." As owen sat down he didnt feel the drenade in his back pocket. And it popped in his head. "Ah crap"
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:59 am

"Well judging by my enormous head ache right now, I got drunk, had a fit, threw a grenade at you, luckily you survived, then i passed out on the way to my sleeping quarters."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:05 am

"Well for whatever reason i got drunk it worked, i can't remeber crap." OWen said rubbing his head.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:15 am

"I hat coffe, give me some of that blue stuff. Very Happy "
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:36 am

Owen pushed the blue drink aside and said, "Sorry, phyrex as soon as i found out what i was hiding i'll tell you"
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:41 am

Owen thought for a second "Well it diffidently wasn't my smartest ideas. Especially when you say it that way"
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:59 am

Owen laughed at phyrex. "I think im going to go sleep for a day now." He left the cantina
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:22 am

Typho glared at Owen as the man left. Barely a few minutes after the fight between Phyrex and Roden, yet ANOTHER fight broke out. He expected better of Owen. The man had been in the GTC a long time so far, and shouldn't get into these situations. Never get drunk. Drink a lot, but make sure you never drink too much. Lessens the senses.

If the Mandalorian saw just ONE more fight, he would deal with this personally. Not playing around. Just a blaster bolt to the head and a body dumped into the trash compactor. He turned to his comrade, Scynthe.

"Bloody new guys are bad enough. But... I am going to have to reprimand Owen for causing that fight. But you're right, I'm surprised I can hang out at a Cantina nowadays... however, after seeing this most recent fight, I think we may have to have a Commissioner or Vigo posted here constantly to keep the peace."
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:05 pm

Roden looked at phyrex oddly.

"Hey phyrex, are you short circuiting or something"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:29 am

Roden dident move from his spot across from phyrex. He ordered some sort of blue drink, which he called it and drank it in sips due to its very sour taste.

"Well we may be in the same situation droid but I believe my chances are better because im not putting a blaster to my head and asking for Vigo Typho to pull the trigger. Because from what Iv seen he may do it."

As Roden said that he made a slight glance back where Typho was sitting.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:43 am

Owen walked back into the cantina felling much better then last night. But something still bothered him, He couldn't remember what he was trying to forget. Then another thought struck him. Do i want to remember? He pushed the thoughts aside and ordered some tater tots.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:22 am

Roden held the large pistol in his hands, He then grunted and set it down next to him.

"What are you doing" he asked
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:31 am

Roden smiled

"Dont worry phyrex im not going to shoot you with this" he motioned to the reaper

"No ill just shoot you with this"

Roden pulls out his DC-15x sniper rifle and aim's it point blank at Phyrex's head.

"Don't worry I got you covered"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:40 am

"Well I really enjoy a talk about the best gun I should shoot you with" "You do know that if you or me gets out of hand again Typho will probably kill us."

".........Just so ya know."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:42 am

Owen finished his tater tots and looked around the cantina and he saw phyrex with a lot of empty glasses surrounding him. He laughed, a cyborg gettin drunk never thought i'd see that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next