Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Vote_lcap38%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Vote_lcap8%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Vote_lcap54%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Vote_lcapInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Voting_barInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Vote_lcapInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Voting_barInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)

Go down 
+10
Aramis Spark
Nuscian Mandrayk
Owen Keez
Tal'nar Galon
Jax Nova
Typho Raame
Davan Kelhur
Darc Akora
The Vigos
Atlia Tomur
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet
Test: 4235

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:22 am

Aramis walks in limping covered in blood. he plops down onto a bar stool. "give me your drink with the most alcohol in it." the bartender sides him him a glass. "corellian whisky just got some today"Aramis chugs it. "whooooo. that burns." slamming down the glass with watery eyes."keep em coming i have some recent memories to repress."
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:35 am

Sirax noticed Poddington walk in and sit down. He walked over to him and said "Welcome, you're new round here aren't you. Let me buy you a drink" and he motioned to the bartender.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:05 am

Roden enters the cantina looking quite board from waiting for his initiation mission. He figured he might as well kill some time in the cantina. Just as he enters he sees phyrex. Roden looks at the cyborg from top to bottom.

He sees all the machinery and moving parts inside phyrex.

Roden then sits at an empty both and mutters under his breath:

"Looks like a droid to me"

He then orders a lemon flavored water. The waiter brings the water and sets it down on the table. The waiter stops and looks curiously at Roden. Roden returns the looks and they both stare at each other for a second or two before Roden says "Is there something on my face." The waiter merely turns around and returns to his duty's. "Ootman" the Tusken mutters under his breath.

(OOC) Ootman is an insult in the Tusken language Smile
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:16 pm

"Hey Phyrex" Roden yelled. "Your still a overweight blob of grease if i ever saw one!!"

Roden began laughing and a few grins and smirks formed on the faces on some of the staff in the cantina.

Last edited by Roden Ricochet on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:41 am

(OOC) i dident do that on pourpose but in a different post Phyrex talks about other people in the cantina so i dont know, but i dident mean to take control of any members. I should have said it but i was more so talking about staff there. sorry for the confusion, and i just edited the previous post. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:46 am

Roden ordered another lemon water and him and the waiter once again had that stare down. He then took a sip of his water and then leaned back in his chair and watched the swoop races.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:02 pm

Typho had watched the heated conversation with mild interest. It was not uncommon for certain members to develop hostility between each other, but it was bad for business. Typho grunted, and reasoned that he might have to crack a few skulls if anything ensued to ensure the peace. Just business to him. Doesn't matter who the offenders are. If they are going to compromise the equilibrium of the Weeping Wookiee Cantina and the GTC members that were having a nice drink there, then the battle-scarred war veteran Mandalorian would have to intervene. A quick grab of the hair and then a slam into a table. The cyborg would have to be treated differently, he thought. Maybe an ion or EMP blast. Short something out.

The Commissioner grunt again and shifted slightly in his seat, the view from his helmet now once again constantly roaming the Cantina area, looking for any other signs of trouble. He coolly patted one of the DC-17 Blaster Pistols that was holstered around his waste. It was always a comfort for him to feel the weight and power of his heavy blaster.

Typho spoke himself, quietly, in his deep gravelly voice, yet loud enough for Roden and Phyrex to hear.

"Damn new Employees. Always heated and ready to burst into action, just to please the Vigos. Need to calm down a bit, they do. Sure, be ready for action, but don't show it. Keep emotionless... They have a lot to learn. Maybe I should take them out on a hunt or something."
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:50 am

Roden spoke just loud enough for phyrex to hear.

"Thoes are bold words coming from an overweight blob of grease."

"Careful or you might blow a circuit"

Roden formed an evil grin
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:24 am

Roden quickly jumped out of his seat ran over to phyrex and put his face 1 inch away from phyrex's face.

"Listen droid" "If ordered to, i will work with a droid, I will talk to a droid, Ill even protect a droid"

"But under no circumstances will i ever respect a droid"

"But i will agree that no good can come with killing each other"

"But..."

"You ever touch me again and we will have serious problems"

With that Roden went back over to his table
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:53 am

Roden stood up and formed blood crazed smile.

"again ill have to agree with you phyrex" "This will be fun"

"I WILL ENJOY RIPPING YOU APART LIMB FROM LIMB"
he screamed

With that Roden charged at phyrex and tackled him into the wall. Then Roden hit him with a hard left hook. The he spun around grabbed a nearby chair and brought it down hard on phyrex.

"COME ON PHYREX, LETS SEE IF YOU CAN BLEED"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:15 am

Roden got up again an coughed from the hit to his throat.

"Cough" "Cough" "Well then (cough) guess ill (cough) just have to improvise"

He grabbed one of the drinks in a nearby tray and threw it in phyrex's face. He then lunged at phyrex again. He grabbed a glass and broke it over a nearby table. He then stabbed it into phyrex's right arm. He then punched the glass again to drive it deeper into phyrex's arm.

"I still dont see any blood phyrex" "I must not be trying hard enough"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:39 am

Roden recovered but his nose was broken. But he was too excited to really feel the pain.

"ohh phyrex i stab you with a glass, i hit you as hard as I can and i break a chair over you head. But in spite of this you are unfaised."

"But in spite of all this you wonder why i dont see you as anything else but a cold droid." "Even the way you fight mirrors a machine, and too me thats all you are."

"A cold, steel, droid that feels no pain, and that cant harmed by hand to hand combat, so let me fight on you level in a way I can hurt you."

With that Roden pulled out his dual blasters and aimed them at phyrex.

"And as for you Nar, Your words of friendship to this machine mean nothing to me."
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:06 am

Roden pulled the knifes out of his hands.

"Phyrex I really dont care if you breath, can drink, or your little sob story." "You are and always will be a machine to me" "And nothing will ever change that and nothing can, that is something your little droid brain should try to understand."

with that roden pulled out an ion grenade and calmly tossed it at Phyrex. The grenade exploded right in front of phyrex.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:26 am

Typho jumped up, drawing out one of his DC-17 blasters. He aimed it at Roden and walked over to Phyrex.

"Both of you back down. Right now. I am sick of this crap. Roden, accept that he's a cyborg. Phyrex, you need to calm the hell down. People are ignorant. Now, enough of this. I won't have GTC members acting like this in one of our establishments. Now, shake each other's hands and end this, or so help me god, I will shove an ion grenade down your throat, Phyrex, and stick a Vibrosword in your gut, Roden."

He turned and marched back to his seat, with a grunt, and resumed his observing of the Cantina occupants.

Last edited by Typho Raame on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:33 am

Roden returned the evil grin and shook phyrex's hand

"Your still a droid phyrex, but your the most human like droid iv ever seen"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:42 am

"Of course phyrex I wouldn't think of mistreating such a valued member of GTC as roden formed a shit eating grin.

"Well id better go get these hands treated, and you should probably go down to the garage to get yourself looked at as well" Roden laughed and ran out of the cantina towards the medical bay.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:55 am

Typho watched the two go their separate ways and shook his head in contempt. Trust a couple of hot-headed recruits to get in each others' ways. Probably part of the Red-Gold animosity. The Mandalorian grunted and pushed the thought from his mind, though, if he heard any news that the fighting continued, he would make good on his threat. He had no problem getting rid of a couple of members, if it would benefit the future of the GTC.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:25 am

Typho acknowledge Scynthe's smile at him. He nodded to his former trainee, then decided that he'd go have a chat to his friend. He launched up out of his seat with a grunt and smoothly made his way over to the Red. The Mandalorian sat down and took a long look at his comrade.

"It's been a while, eh, Scynthe?"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:39 am

After recovering from his and phyrex's fight and having a good nap, Roden entered the cantina. He pretended to ignore phyrex and sat down in a far corner and ordered his usual lemon water. He sat back in his seat and drank his water. He also noticed that the cantina had been mostly repaired since the fight. He also choose the seat to distance himself from Typho as much as he could. He was not scared of anybody but he was very wary of Vigo Typho.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:50 am

Owen came and began to drink............ a lot.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:18 am

Owen turned his head towards Phyrex. "Nope, just enjoying my drinksh." Owen got up and wobbled around the cantina. he started singing the republics national athem.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:21 am

Roden looked up at Owen singing some sort of song.

"Ill never understand these humans"

And he went back to his drink
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:41 am

Owen kept chugging down the drinks. When Owen is drunk he is really nice till something pisses him off. Owen started dancing on top of his table.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:45 am

Roden watched Owen in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:04 am

The droid brought him another pitcher of his drink and Owen began to get out of hand. He got off the table and started talking loudly about how much he hates Robots, and other stuff. He took out his blaster pistol and shot the Waiter droid's head off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next