Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Vote_lcap38%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Vote_lcap8%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Vote_lcap0%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Vote_lcap0%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Vote_lcap54%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Vote_lcapInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Voting_barInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Vote_lcapInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Voting_barInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)

Go down 
+10
Aramis Spark
Nuscian Mandrayk
Owen Keez
Tal'nar Galon
Jax Nova
Typho Raame
Davan Kelhur
Darc Akora
The Vigos
Atlia Tomur
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:09 am

Owen called up Dante earlier today to arrange a meeting to talk about a weapon Owen wanted. He sits waiting at a table for Dante.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:24 am

"Well, I've been having dreams of me getting my butt kicked because i have no melee weapons. So I decided i need a Vibro-Sword. but not a normal one. This one is like the old swords a straight one with a pointed tip. Not to long but not to short. I want it also to have a electric generator type thing so when i turned it on the blade would become like a shock baton. I drew a picture of it last night."

Owen rusteld through his pocket till he pulled out a piece of paper with something resembling a stick figure holding a smaller stick and a little lines representing electricity. The back ground had a little hill and a big yellow sun.

"Ya i know, I'm not a good drawer, One last thing do you think that you could put some designs on the blade? Thats pretty much it. Can you make it?"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:47 am

Rasper walked into the cantina after coming back from the weapons shop. He had sold his larger rifle for a very nice price. He saw Dante sitting at one of the tables with a crate next to him.

"Hmmn I wonder" he thought to himself

He got a got a lemon juice drink and went over to Dante.

He looked at Dante and then pointed to the crate

"Is that what I think it is?"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:08 am

Rasper dident speak as he first took the two guns. He held them as if they were his own children, afraid to squeez to tight but being sure not to drop them. He looked at the green trim and the red trim of the two guns and his symbol on each gun. He spun around and aimed at random things such as drinking glasses and plates. There was barely any weight and he was able to aim perfectly. Next he picked up the compacted rocket launcher or lightning as it was called. He pressed the button and it suddenly unfolded and it was magnificent. It was light and easy to hold and handle. He hoisted it onto his shoulder and aimed at a wall. Its was perfect.

Rasper turned to Dante and smiled in great happiness. All he could say was "Thank you Dante for these masterpieces of hardware." With that Rasper headed out to the shooting range to try out his new toys.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:04 pm

Owen walks into the cantina with his small posse. He makes a small hand gesture and the posse waits outside.

"DRINKS FOR ALL"

Owen throws a handful of credits at the bartender.

He whispers to the bartender, "No, cheap stuff."
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:24 pm

Rasper walked into the cantina eager for something to drink, He was tired from a rough night of on and off sleeping that came with being sick. He had a bad chest cough and he was stiff all over and his hair was a mess, it was damp with sweat from hot and cold sweats. Rasper walked to a table and sat down in a booth, he ordered a hot stew called shang stew and also an Aitha protein drink. The waiter brought the meal to Rasper and set it down on the table. "there you are sir and it will be 12 credits please." Rasper looked at the waiter "thank y."..Rasper erupted into a fit of coughing and hacking, he turned his face away from the waiter and tossed two credit chips to the waiter who left quickly not wanting to get sick themselves. Rasper regained control of himself and began eating.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:24 pm

Owen heard something coughing, loudly behind him. He turned around to see Rasper was the one making the noise.

"You ok, Rapser? Or do you want me to call paramedics?"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:54 pm

Rasper turned to Owen, "No thanks Owen I think it just something going arou...Rasper erupted into another fit coughing. He grabbed his chest as he made very hard and loud coughing and hacking noises. He regained himself again and finally finished his sentence, "its just going around ill be fine." Rasper got up and decided to go back to his room for some more rest.

Last edited by Rasper Karger on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:36 am

Rasper came into the Cantina and sat down at the bar. He ordered a glass of coressiallin ale and took a large drink. He ordered another glass in advance. Things had been some what hectic with the vigos getting all the members in the right divisions. Rasper took another long drink and sat in silence thinking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:37 pm

Rasper glanced at Gado then went back to staring at his drink. "No nothing really bothering me, im just taking a break. Clearing my mind as the jedi like to put it." "And of course clearing my mind involves large amounts of Ale." Rasper took another drink
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet
Test: Gár the Grim

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:51 am

The doors slam open and in comes Gár. storming over to the rest of the bunch. i took a heavy inhale before i spoke.

''HEY guys mind me sitting down with you all. i seem to have gotten myself some unfreindly mercs on my tail.''

''Hey there Frank. i dont think i have ever had the plesure of makeing your aquaintence. im pleased to meet you. my name is Gár ''The Grim'' Glux.''
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:09 am

Rasper looked at the two new additions to the cantina scene, "Hey Gar" he said in a calm voice, Rasper then looked at Jagger "And Jagger" he said with a similar tone. "Can I buy any of ya a drink" he said.
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:25 pm

''and hello to you Rasper''

Gár looks over his shoulder, checking if he was followed in here.

''yeah sure ill have a drink. just the strongest thing they have got in here''

Gár lets out a deep exhale and slides further down into his stool, feeling more relaxed now.

''so whats going on here guys, haveing us a bit of a party?''
Gár saied with a curved smile.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:22 pm

No I dont belive we have met" "You can call me Rasper" Rasper then glanced back at Gar.
"Only the strongest for you then"
he said in a cheery tone. Rasper motioned for for the bartender.
"Can I get three of your strongest Drink" The bartender nodded and left.

"So what brings you both here?"
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:05 pm

''ahh you know this and that''

''i got in a bit of a ''discussion'' with a client that was unhappy with his delivery and i ended up having to ''imobalize'' two of his companions''

''if you get my drift''

Gár leaned back and fliped his feet up on a chair beside him. the bartender came walsing over with 3 soathing drinks. i raised my right eye brow and let out a sharp whistle at the pretty little twilek bartender.
she frouned a bit and then placed the drinks infront of us.

''hey there cutie, ever seen a spaceship from the inside?'' i asked with a murky grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:22 am

Rasper rolled his eyes as he took another drink at Gar's attempt at wooing the tweliek. Rasper leaned in so only Gar could hear. "Have you ever seen the inside of a space ship.......really?"
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:16 am

Gár whisperd back.

''hehe you would be amazed how well that one works''

Gár winked with his eye at the waiter and leaned over to her and whisperd something.
she giggled and walked away with roased cheaks and a little smile.

''there you go. i got her number my freind. you could learn a trick or two from me.''

saied Gár with a murky grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:08 am

Rasper smiled and reached in a back pocket and pulled out a small card and tossed it on the table. On it was the same number that the tweliek girl had given Gar.

"She has her ways of getting people to come back and spending more on drinks and to get higher tips" Rasper said with big smirk on his face
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:44 pm

Gár let out a loud laugh. ''HAHAHA''
''But dose ur card include adress aswell? i think not'' Gár saied with a mocking grin on his face.
''but i cheated a lil bit aswell. shes an aquaintence of mine allredy. but dont tell annyone.'' i made a little wink at Rasper to indicate what i had just saied.

''so guys. anny one got plans for the rest of the evening?''
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:56 am

"Drinking, talking and cards this evening i think" Davan called across the cantina from the door to answer Gar's question.

Davan walked towards them giving the waitress a smile and ordering his drink, it was ready for him on the bar in the few footsteps it took him to reach the GTC employees.... and the new recruit.

"Good evening Gar, glad you could join us here. This really makes you one of the gang"Davan held out his hand "Rasper, Frank. How have you both been?"
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:41 pm

Gár grabbed Davan's hand and gave him a freindly handshake.
''íts good to be apart of the gang my freind.''
''ohh and by the way. since you say cards, dose that mean your up for a game of pazzak?''
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:32 pm

"I always enjoy a game of pazaak but i will need a few drinks in me first, play much better then" Davan then downed half of his drink before continuing "Things have been going well Frank, business is going up and up"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:16 pm

"yes things have been going very well" Rasper said in agreement. He finished his drink and ordered another but something a little weaker.

"oh and count me out for pazzak, I couldent play that game if my life depended on it"
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:51 am

''might be a smart move on ur behalf Rasper. afterall pazzak is a game of wits.'' Gár let out a taunting giggle. ''ahh am just pulling ur tail my freind. in realety pazzak is more about luck. and since im a smuggler i have good ods cus we do have ouer fair share of luck.'' Gár saied and smiled at Rasper.

''so guys anny of you been out on anny exiteing missions lately?''
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:44 pm

''hello there Gado, i didnt see you there. how are you my freind?''
''and yeah i do enjoy a game of pazzak once in a while. plus its a good way to earn some extra cash.'' Gár saied with a little smile.
''but i do enjoy a swoop race aswell, infact annything that can get my adrenalin pumping is allright by me''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next