Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Vote_lcap38%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Vote_lcap8%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Vote_lcap0%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Vote_lcap0%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Vote_lcap54%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Vote_lcapInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Voting_barInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Vote_lcapInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Voting_barInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)

Go down 
+10
Aramis Spark
Nuscian Mandrayk
Owen Keez
Tal'nar Galon
Jax Nova
Typho Raame
Davan Kelhur
Darc Akora
The Vigos
Atlia Tomur
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:47 am

Owen laughed. "Well if you get drunk, then you can probbaly guess what will happen after you are drunk" Owen laughed again thinking of pyhrex having a hangover.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:50 am

"Aww heck why not" Roden said

"Pyrex send me a round"

Roden took one of the drinks and chugged.

"Ohhhhhh" winced Roden feeling the burning of the drink. Roden had never had alcohol before
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:59 am

"HAHAHAHA, you wasted enough money to buy a new helmet for me Very Happy ."
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:05 am

Roden smiled at Phyrex and then took his rifle and shot phyrex in the left arm at point blank range.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:07 am

Owen tackled Roden who smelt like alcohol. "No more booze for you"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:13 am

"Hey calm down everyone" "I specifically remember phyrex telling me to shoot him if he gets drunk"

"So I just did what he told me to do"

"Hey Owen can you get off me please, I cant shoot Phyrex when you on top of me"
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:18 am

Owen moved away from Roden and straightened his shirt. "You're free to go Roden, well for now."
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:21 am

Roden was still a little drunk and grabbed his rifle.

"Thanks owen" "Im going after phyrex now" "I need to shoot him like he told me too"

Roden then ran for the door almost tripping on the way.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:08 am

Typho had just prepared to leap up and both an end to the third fight of the night, when the two men left. He was tempted to follow them to make sure that they didn't try anything, but reasoned that now they were out of the Cantina, and unable to meddle with the affairs here, that they were welcome to fight fully and without interfering. If one of them died then he wouldn't have one idiotic Employee to look after. If they both were killed, even better.

The Mandalorian sighed and unconsciously patted his DC-17 blaster pistol holders. When the two men returned, he would have a word with them. They would either settle their differences, or he would force them to. And, if forcing them to cast aside the rivalry would mean killing them, so be it.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:38 am

Roden walked into the cantina after he had recovered from a hangover. He had never been drunk before.

"I shot phyrex" "I really hope typho is in a good mood" he thought.

Roden had come with his rifle like he always done but Roden was not about to go fight a vigo especially Typho.

Roden walked up to Typho and made a guilty smile.

"Ummn sorry for making a commotion."

"Iv never been drunk before" "I wont do it again I promise"

With that Roden went and sat down in table a little ways away from both typho and phyrex.

Last edited by Roden Ricochet on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:49 am

Typho watched the two men apologise, first with Phyrex kneeling, then Roden with that guilty smile. He hadn't twitched or moved a muscle as they apologised, and seemed to barely register then presence.
He stood up and addressed the two.

"I should kill you both right now. I would have if it was any other sentient. But you two are part of the GTC. It would be a waste of your... "talents" to have you killed so early. So I'm going to give you a chance to set things straight. That's all you'll get from me. One chance. Mess it up, and the last thing you'll hear is one of my blaster pistols cocked against your head. Don't let me EVER catch you fighting again with each other or anyone else in a GTC establishment without permission from a Commissioner or Vigo. And never use weapons in here against each other. If you fight to kill, do it with your hands. I don't want another Cantina occupant injured due to your idiotic rivalry. Soldiers, thugs and criminals you may be, but you're in the GTC! Act like a civilised person, or you'll end up in a trash compactor!"

The Vigo finished his shouting and turned back to Scynthe. He thought about it once more, and turned to face the two again. He spoke in his most quiet, deadliest and gravely voice, a sign that he was far more dangerous and likely to kill you in that mood. Shouting was just to knock people into shape. This voice was used to make sure people got the message.

"You better damn heed this warning, men, or I swear that no matter where you run, I'll be there with my blaster aimed at your head. Roden, get up and sit down next to Phyrex. Talk to him. I want to see you two act civilised, and get over that bloody animosity. Move!"

Typho dismissed them with a look of disgust on his face, despite the fact that no one could see it due to his black helmet, and sat back down. He faced his comrade, Scynthe, and spoke.

"Fools... Anyway, upgraded stealth armour? I like the sound of that. Maybe we should go test it out on someone another time."

Last edited by Typho Raame on Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:15 pm

Typho nodded his head grimly. He knew what the Red Employee was capable of, after seeing him in action, and even the battle-scarred Mandalorian would think twice before trying to best him in a fight. No doubts... Scynthe was one tough, dangerous bastard.

"I hear you. All this sitting around, drinking, and yelling at new guys is all good and fun... but I need to get back out there. Add a few heads to my kill count. Know what I'm saying?"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:15 pm

Roden shuttered after hearing Vigo Typho's angry speech. Roden could say now that if there was one thing he was afraid of, it was Vigo Typho.

Roden just sat at his table and tried to bring as little attention to himself as he could.

"Stupid robot" thought Roden

"Its all his fault"
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:34 am

Typho watched the two Employees grumbling and scowled. They had better not get out of line again. He returned his gaze to Scynthe.

"And let us hope that the hunt never ends. If there's one thing in this universe I couldn't live without, it would definitely be the prospect of going on another hunt."
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:08 pm

Typho saw the look in Scynthe's eye, and let out a low grunt. The man was the best possible option to have as a comrade. Fiercely loyal and capable, especially when it came to killing. No illusions of morality touched the man's heart. Cold beyond imagination. THe best way to live life.

"I hear you. Just thinking about it makes me just want to get out there and hunt someone. Sitting here looking after new guys are a waste of a killer's talents. I could organise a hunt or something if you want one."
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:57 am

Typho grunted in approval. That's what he liked best about Scynthe. Always ready to stop enjoying the comforts of off-duty to get back in the field and get some kills. The way of the warrior.

"Aye, likewise. Well, let's stop all this drinking. Come to my office in about half an hour. I'll have the details and prep info ready by then. Come prepared for a good hunt."

Typho nodded once more at his friend and comrade, then stood up, stretched, and made his way to the entrance of the Weeping Wookiee Cantina. It was time for another hunt.

((I've made a new Role-Play mission in the Weeping Wookiee Cantina thread for the hunt))
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:24 am

Rasper enters the cantina looks around for a second and then finds a booth against a wall.

He beckons the server over and orders a light alcoholic drink.

"Ahh this stuff is good" Rasper said as he took a few drinks.

("This is crap, Get something stronger, not this little sissy drink") replied Karger

Rasper ignored Karger and continued to relax and enjoy his drink
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:13 pm

Rasper happily looked at phyrex.

"My name is Rasper, Pleased to meet you"

After saying this Rasper took another drink.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:20 pm

"Well that certainly is a bold question" Rasper said still smiling.

"Well im pretty normal besides of course for the fact that I have a psychotic alter ego"

("Who the hell is this guy to interrupt our drinking")

"Please Karger don't start" Rasper said out loud.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:45 pm

"Oh no not at all"

"Only at times if im very stressed or angry or i get injured. Also if i get knocked out he can take over but dont worry even if he did he wouldn't hurt any of you fine gentlemen."

("I might hurt this guy if I get the chance, He is really bugging me")

Rasper ignored Karger like he usually does
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:52 pm

Rasper watched Phyrex leave, Then Rasper ordered some food and another drink and ate as he watched the swoop races on one of the monitors.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:17 am

Rasper jumped out of his seat and went to his room to get his equipment. He hadent gone on a real mission yet. So he was looking for some excitement. He just hoped he would be able to keep Karger under control.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:03 am

Rasper was in deep thought about his current equipment. He dident really like his current large Gun because even though it was had a high rate of fire and it could fire a long time without being reloaded, it was just too large and too hard to hold for a long time.

Then he was brought back to reality when his wrist comm went off, with the personal message icon flashing. Rasper activated it and up popped a message saying Dantes Gun shop was now open and he was taking orders.

Rasper was astounded, It was if someone knew his troubles and had decided to help out. Rasper looked around and saw Dante sitting across the room. Rasper got up and went over to him.

"Hey Dante your just the man I wanted to see"

"I would like to talk some business with you if you have time"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:19 am

Rasper took a seat and ordered a drink. He then looked at Dante.

"Well i am in need of more maneuverability in gun fights and high fire power. Im thinking a gun in each hand. I want something light and that has a high rate of fire and that it can be reloaded fast and on the fly."

"I think black would be a good colour but i would like one of the guns to have a emerald green trim and the other to have a blood red trim to suit my.......other side"

"And i would like them to be easy to keep hidden if need be."

The waiter brought the drink over and Rasper took a drink.

"I would also like it if its possible to have a longer clip or something so i dont run out of ammo too fast."

Rasper thought to himself

"Oh and one more thing"

" I would like the symbol on my armor to be on both gun. And I think that about covers it."

"Unless you have any questions?"

Rasper took another drink
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:50 am

Rasper looked at the blueprints with disbelief. Dante had gotten exactly what he wanted in every way. Rasper brought his hand close to the projection, he was almost able to feel the slick metal and perfection of the guns. He brought himself back to reality and looked at Dante with a big smile on his face.

"Would you like the credits up front or transfer?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next