Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Vote_lcap38%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Vote_lcap54%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Vote_lcapInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Voting_barInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Vote_lcapInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Voting_barInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)

Go down 
+10
Aramis Spark
Nuscian Mandrayk
Owen Keez
Tal'nar Galon
Jax Nova
Typho Raame
Davan Kelhur
Darc Akora
The Vigos
Atlia Tomur
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:27 am

Typho felt the full force of the three impacts. He jumped back and made sure there we no broken bones.
"So you know how to fight, eh Rexy?"
He quickly recovered and charged at Rex. Using his speed he lashed out his right palm into Rex's nose, and quickly moved the hand to Rex's shoulder. He clenched on tight and with his left hand grabbed the side of Rex's waist. Gathering all the strength in his right leg, he aimed a nasty knee shot into Rex's stomach, then quickly jumped back and waited for Rex to retaliate.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:54 am

The Training Officer was walking past the cantina when he heard the loud shouts comming from within. Deciding to see what all the excitment was about, he entered the spectators area of the arena. He noticed a great crowd wathcing what must be a great duel and Nar on the edge of it. While walking over to him, the Training Officer noticed it was Typho and Rex in the duel.

"So... who do you have your money on?" he inquired after pulling up next to Nar.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:26 am

Typho quickly recovered from the hits that Rex sent his way. He spat blood onto the floor and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, whilst laughing.
"Gotta do better than that, big boy! You of all people should know that Mandos can take just a bit more punishment than what they'd get from a big girl."
Typho roared and charged at Rex and tackled him, with his shoulder driving deep into the other man's gut. Before he fell down, Typho grabbed him and smashed his left fist across Rex's cheek. Quickly he drove his elbow back the others way and smacked into Rex's other cheek. He was not finished yet, as he rammed the side of his right hand into the big man's exposed neck. As fast as he could, he pushed off Rex with his legs and waited for him to recover.
"How's that, Bantha Breath?"
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:54 am

Typho hit the floor hard. He was in pain, but nowhere near done yet. He groaned and slowly picked himself up and returned to his combat stance.
"Not bad for a big Bantha. But didn't your mommy ever tell you that you need to finish what you start?"
Typho raced over to Rex and with his right leg smashed into Rex's kneecap and with his other leg, hooked Rex's standing leg out from underneath him, making him fall to his knees. Before Rex could reacted he sent two thundering punches to each of Rex's temples, knocking his head to the left and right and making him dizzy. Typho then grabbed the bigger man's ears and with all the force he could muster, sent a gigantic headbutt right into Rex's already damaged nose. To finish up, he kicked out with his left leg right into Rex's jaw, sending him straight onto his back on the floor.
"You ain't done yet, Rex. Get up!"
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:43 am

The Training Officer noticed a new arrival in the cantina who had just seated himself in the corner. He approached the newcomer and sat down next to him.

"Welcome, I dont remember seeing you before," the Training Officer said.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:15 pm

"I would say that there are some fellows around here you wouldnt want to mess with," he replied while inclining his head to the match below. "A Watchman you say? You mean to say that you are of the Jedi type?"
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:24 pm

((I know right now I should be in a fight with Rex, but it kind of died, and I need to keep up the posting on this thread so just imagine the fight is over. I'll be nice to Rex and say that I lost.))

Typho limped over to the Jedi and Nar, after just having a great fight with Rex. It was long and tough, but unfortunately, he just couldn't best the big man. Typho barely glanced at the Jedi, but nodded to Nar.
"Hows it going, Nar. Care to have a look at my bruises to make sure nothing is broken? Thanks, mate."
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:52 pm

"Yeah, it was good. Nearly had you too, man. You're just too bad big. Still, since I lost, I get to buy you a drink. There's no way I'm going to be getting called what the deal said, so it's just a drink for you."
Typho chuckled grimly and turned over to a serving droid.
"Oi, clanker. Get me and my buddy two bottles of your strongest Spice Corellian Ale. And be quick about it! Ah, I love that stuff."
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:00 am

After receiving his drink, Typho popped off the top with his gauntlet a took a long hard swig.
"How do I ever live without Corellian Ale?"
He then turned to the Jedi.
"Both our wounds are pretty bad. We sure beat each other up. I wouldn't mind if you take a look at my injuries, though I'm not sure about Rex. Maybe he doesn't like being fussed over by a Jedi, but who knows."
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:20 am

"We shouldn't really discuss our views around a "Defender of the Peace", you know. But there ain't much you can do against all of us, so I ain't gonna worry about expressing what I believe."
Typho grinned evilly and decided to answer.
"Jedi who aren't happy with the way things are in the Galaxy? Where have I heard that before?"
He took another swig from his bottle before continuing.
"I don't care much for politics. It's just for leader and weak fools. If you want to settle something, you do it with your fist or your blaster. No need for words. Just violence. Still, the whole war between the Sith and the Jedi doesn't really effect us in a bad way. We're an organisation of traders. Wars are usually good for us. People buy more things and the prices get higher. Really, it's just more money for us.
"Still, I'm not the one going around trading. I'm just the big enforcer. I don't care what happens as long as there are people for me to "deal" with, and a large some of credits in my pocket at the end of the day."
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:47 am

Sirax cautiously stepped into the cantina, and took a look around. The last thing he wanted was get involved in a brawl, most likely involving sith and bounty hunters like in the last few bars he had visited.
This cantina however, appeared to have a slightly more pleasant atmosphere. At least the walls weren't covered in blaster marks.
Loosening up a little, he made himself comfortable at a nearby table.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:11 am

Raame nodded. He understood what the Jedi was meaning, but he had never grasped the whole concept of "Peace".
"Well, I don't know about the Force deciding things, but I tell you what I do know. We could settle the matters much easier than any studying could. That's the way to roll. To fight. No need for words. Violence solves any matter. I can see where you're coming from, in a way. You've been brought up like that. It's your belief. I was brought up to honour the hunt and the fight. That's my belief. People should tolerate each other's opinions, but I can't most of the time. Someone disagrees with me, he better watch himself."
Typho then smirked at the Jedi.
"No need to worry yourself about that, though, chief. Unless our High Vigo gives the order, I don't touch anyone on our turf."
The Bounty Hunter down the rest of his drink and ordered another one from the serving droid as it came past the crowded table.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:09 pm

Typho let out a short bark of laughter and opened up his next bottle of Ale as it was delivered.
"Yeah, that's true. Sometimes I think that Rex won't get some of the Bounties in the future. No one can tell what the remains of the dead guy is. And I whole-heartedly agree with Rex. You should have done what the Sith did to you, only faster! Get 'em when they're still not as powerful as they could be. Never let someone get a strong foothold, otherwise you'll be fighting for years. Kill 'em quick and hard!"
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:22 pm

"That's because you want to show off to us and everything. Want us to see how good your hunting skills are, and then BOOM! Some guys explodes into a thousand fragments and you want us to be impressed. Don't try and deny it, big man. We knows your ways."
Typho ran one of his hands through his spiked grey hair then smammed the hand on the table.
"Nothin' to do. Nothin' to do. I need to be kept busy. But no fighting with you for a while, Rex. We're gonna kill each other if we do it too much."
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:35 pm

"Well, it's the hunt that matters. Anyone can blow someone up, but the skill it takes to infiltrate enemy bases, hunt your target down, then stick a vibroblade into them, or destroy their head with a sniper rifle. That's real skill."
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:31 am

Typho narrowed his eyes at the man.
"They shouldn't listen to the "Living Force". They should listen and look at the freakin' obvious clues! The most obvious and apparent clue is that they are fighting Sith! They are always full of traps and double-crosses. Never go off to a secluded place with a Sith, unless you're there to kill him!
"But you don't want to disrupt anything? Jedi do that all the time. Just having a Jedi around disrupts things."
He looked away for a moment, then spun back.
"No offence, mate. It's just the truth."
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:36 am

"Well, of course nothing is different here at the moment. We let all types of people in here because it gets us more credits. And as long as our High Vigo doesn't give the order, we're not to lay a hand on you... unless you do something to "provoke" us. But don't worry mate. I've been enjoying our conversation. I ain't gonna do nothin' bad."
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:00 pm

Typho grinned and downed the rest of his drink. He had had a fair amount of them and was starting to feel odd.
"You never know, I always could be. But, of course I know nothing about the Force compared to a Jedi, but it never hurts to learn as much information as you can about certain important things... Never know when they might help you in a hunt later on."
One more drink coudn't hurt, so the Bounty Hunter called over another droid and placed his order.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:33 am

While Typho continued talking to Rex and Solemor, he felt that someone was watching him. The Hunter loosened one of the holsters and slowly slipped out one of his pistols. He carefully pretend to be concentrating on the conversation and prepared to move. He jumped out of his seat and twisted around so fast it was hard to see and aimed his pistol at the man behind. Typho laughed as he realised who it was, and slackened the grip on his blaster.
"Ah, Retocov, I knew that there was nothing that could keep you from eventually coming down for a drink and some food. How is it going, my friend?"
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:43 pm

Typho chuckled to himself and took a swig from his fifth or sixth bottle of Corellian Ale.
"Ah, bloody Hutts. Sometimes I think that crime would do better without them running most of the organisations. Don't worry, man. Hutts ain't gonna do nothing to ya while we're around. They try anything, and we'll blast those fat slugs all the way back to their pus-ridden cesspool of a planet!"
The Bounty Hunter subsided and started grumbling to himself about the Hutts.
"We look after our own, man. I hate them slugs so damn much. Only thing they're good for is credits in the pocket."
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:03 am

Typho looked down at his bruises. There seemed to be a lot more than when he last counted.
"Bloody hell. Even after the fight, my good friend Rex leaves a little present. Man, that guy really knows how to hit. I got him good though. We completely messed each other up. I don't think we'll be doing much more close quarter fighting against in each for a while."
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:43 am

Typho let out a gruff laugh.
"You know, that thought never actually occured to me. But now that you mention it..."
The Bounty Hunter took yet another swig of his bottle and heartily whacked Retocov on the back.
"Don't worry. As long as you're in our company, no harm will ever come to you. Just let those Hutts try."
Typho patted Retocov's shoulder a couple of times and turned to Rex.
"You sure that you're fully healed yet? I didn't think so. Too much alcohol for you. You'd probably fall over as soon as I touched you."
As soon as Typho said these words, he let out a large burp and tried to sit down. The grizzled Hunter had had too much drink himself and completely missed the chair, falling over and hitting his jaw on the table.
"Ow... stupid table."
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:25 am

Sirax walked over to the table Raistlin was sitting at, sat down and said "I hear your looking for 2 men to help you out".
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:44 pm

((But didn't you say that if someone was interested they could sit down and have a beer with you at the Cantina?))

Typho picked himself up at managed to sit down properly on his seat. The Bounty Hunter down the rest of his sixth bottle of Corellian Ale He grabbed a pasing droid and spun it around to face him.
"Give me another one of those Corellian Ales, droidy... Wait, no. Make it a Spiced Corellian Ale. I want the flavour to hit me!"
Typho let go of the droid and leaned back in his chair, with his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:37 pm

After recieving his seventh bottle of alcohol, Typho listened to the two men converse and nodded to himself. He stretched, took a swig from the drink, pulled himself up out of his seat, and groggily made his way over to Sirax and Raistlin.
"I hear you're in need of someone for your little experiment, eh? Well, I don't like to have to leave a Vigo in need, so count me in. Could use the excersise anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next