Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Vote_lcap38%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Vote_lcap8%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Vote_lcap0%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Vote_lcap0%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Vote_lcap54%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Vote_lcapInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Voting_barInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Vote_lcapInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Voting_barInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)

Go down 
+10
Aramis Spark
Nuscian Mandrayk
Owen Keez
Tal'nar Galon
Jax Nova
Typho Raame
Davan Kelhur
Darc Akora
The Vigos
Atlia Tomur
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet
Test: 4235

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:39 pm

That actually wouldn't be a bad idea, making it more like a cantina would be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:42 pm

Brilliant! Excellent work at taking out the jedi. Now this place is rocking.(Gromit orders a drink and watchs the band play and the dancers dance.)

"We don't serve their kind here." cheers
Back to top Go down
Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:46 pm

They had a backup who happens to serve droids and loves to beat on jedi/sith. Thats how!
Back to top Go down
Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:54 pm

I'm just messing around, i got the drink myself and robbed the jedi of all he had.
Back to top Go down
Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:02 am

Yeah now he's dead, poor, naked and the laughing stock of the Cantina.
Back to top Go down
Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:32 am

I like the way you think OCSUno. Thats what we should do as well as to anyone who is our competition or owe us.
Back to top Go down
Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:30 am

100..you say...Drinks all round boys its on me!
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:20 pm

Damn... It's a shame we can't add a "something" here in the Forum so we could play pazaak with each other!

Hey, anyone what's to pazaak with me? drunken
Back to top Go down
Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:26 pm

I shall now dance the native dance of my people! drunken (stumbles around drunkenly and attempts to dance. Drunken uproars fill the Cantina.)
Back to top Go down
Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:56 pm

Don't think so but that doesn't mean we can't celebrate regardless!
Back to top Go down
Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:47 am

I love spice beer!
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:28 pm

Hmmm...Since I'm new does that mean I have to roleplay the serving droid?
Back to top Go down
Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:18 pm

Nope it means you can roleplay as your character, i.e. if your character is ruthless then start a fight.
Back to top Go down
Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:17 pm

Sweet! Commence the rocking! Cool
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:00 pm

gromit wrote:
Nope it means you can roleplay as your character, i.e. if your character is ruthless then start a fight.

Haha...I was just joking.
Back to top Go down
Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:43 am

HAHAHA! touche good sir.
Back to top Go down
Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:43 am

its lonely in here Sad
Back to top Go down
Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:12 am

Hmmmm............ Sleep
Back to top Go down
Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:05 pm

no i do i just got drunk and passed out. lol!
Back to top Go down
Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:43 pm

I'm dancing like monkey!
Back to top Go down
Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:12 pm

no not drunk, posted it trying to reach the 1000th post.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:58 pm

Is it bad that i'm drinking here alone?
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:01 pm

I guess...

I'll join you in few days! Wink
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:02 pm

When you join me could you please make sure i am still breathing
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:07 pm

Lol... I will don't worry

In fact, I'm thinking of bringing a medic droid with me! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next