Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Vote_lcap38%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Vote_lcap8%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Vote_lcap0%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Vote_lcap0%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Vote_lcap54%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Vote_lcapInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Voting_barInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Vote_lcapInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Voting_barInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)

Go down 
+10
Aramis Spark
Nuscian Mandrayk
Owen Keez
Tal'nar Galon
Jax Nova
Typho Raame
Davan Kelhur
Darc Akora
The Vigos
Atlia Tomur
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:40 am

"well if its swoop races were talking about now than count me in" Rasper piped up.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:34 pm

Suddenly, a figure walks into the cantina.
It was Tal'nar Galon. Back from a long journey.
"Hey guys, long time no seen eh?"
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:09 am

Sirax, who had been sitting quietly in the corner, jumped as though he had seen a ghost.

"Tal'nar! What are you doing here? I heard you had left the commission."
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:00 pm

"I did.. For an unknown time. Though now it's time for me to come back. I sure hope you guys will accept me back" he replied.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:06 pm

"For sure, if your willing to serve our cause" said Sirax "Come here, let me buy you a drink. I'll introduce you to some of our newer members and you can tell me of your adventures".
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:27 pm

Tal'nar walks up to the table where Sirax was seated.

"Thank you for the drink mate." he said.

"I'm looking forward working for you guys again, and meeting our newer members."
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:35 am

Rasper moved closer to Tal'nar, he put out his hand.

"Rasper Karger Comitatus Consortium Trooper pleased to meet you. I have heard of you before but it is nice to meet you in person."
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:31 pm

Tal'nar stould up and reached Rasper his hand.

"Nice to meet you Rasper. I hope you haven't heard anything bad about me." Tal'nar replied and sat down again.
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:55 am

Theirs shouting by the door as a man badly beaten and tied by his writs is being dragged along by two security droids he sees the people in the cantina, he shouts.

“HELP, HELP he’s a mad man don’t let him….”

*The droids stop as Mandrayk comes into, view following *

“ Do be quite, remember what happened to your companion”

*He reaches into his long jacket *

“ NO PLEASE !!”

*Mandrayk pulls out a small chem applicator… he steps forward and grins *

“ Clam down my dear fellow no ones coming to help you”

* He leans closer till he’s nearly an inch away from his captives face, stares him in the eye's with his own cold, souless, white predatory eye's and speaks the next words with a dark smooth tone so only the fine eared of the cantina customers could hear him*

“Your all alone, no ones coming, no one cares, now be quite these people are trying to have a drink”

* he jabs the chem applicator into the man, he passes out he barks at the droids to take him to the medical bay, he stands in the door way *

“ My apologise, the wounded can some times be deluded”

*A bare faced lie but no one needed to now any details and plus he was under GTC sanctions now, he turned to leave then stopped as if he’d forgotten something, he turns to the room again *

“ How rude of me many of you probably don’t now who I am....Doctor Nuscian Mandrayk at your service”

He bows politely and grins revealing his mouth of sharp pointed predatory teeth*

“ Now do forgive me but I have business to attend to”

* he turns and disappears to his lab and newest houseguest *
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:26 am

Rasper was silent for a second at Mandrayks entrance and exit. "Ok yea normal day in the GTC but anyways I hear you just came back from a trip or something, I hope your here to stay"
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:16 pm

Tal'nar looked up when he saw the entrance of Mandrayk, but then he faced towards Rasper again.

"Indeed I am. I've finished my personal stuff, avenged my father, but I needed some time for myself then. Now I'm back and here to stay.
What have you guys been up to while I was gone?
" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:48 pm

"Nothing much" said Sirax "Veyl and Lexxas have left the commission, Typho, Davan and Darc are now the 3 Vigos running the place, we've gotten a whole bunch of new recruits, most of which are turning out to be very promising. Other than that its business as usual'
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:04 pm

Owen was sitting at the bar betting on some pod races that were happening on Tattooine. He took another chug of his drink. He then got up from the bar and moved to a more private table. Owen began searching through the reports on events that were happening around the galaxy on his Data-pad. After looking for something interesting he found nothing. Owen got up and went to a little table filled with shady looking Rodians.

"What would you be doing here," Owen asked curiously.

"We are playing Pazzak," The rodian said in a nasty voice. The other rodians turned and talked to each other and laughed. Owen caught bits and peices of the converstation like, moron, human idiot, etc.

"I don't like your attitude, let's settle our differnces in a friendly game of Pazzak."
The rodians turned back to Owen, "We will, but from you we would only accept bets higher then a thousand credits," The rodians laughed again.

"Thats to low, we start at 5,000 credits rodian, i don't play the low games after pay day."

The rodians laughed more. "WE have a deal."
******15 minutes later*******

Owen turned away from the table with a smile on his face. The rodians were silent staring at Owen has he walked away.

Owen managed to make 30,000 credits off of them, he knew just what he would spend it on.

He walked up to the Bar Manager and handed him the 30,000 credits.

"This should pay off my tab, correct?" OWen said.

The BAr Manager looked at the credits and said, "20,000 more and it would."Owen handed the Bar manager the rest of his pay check.

"Now, we're even."
Owen turned away and went took a seat by the table, the pod race was starting.

"WAITER, GIVE ME A DRINK, JUST PUT IT ON MY TAB" OWen yelled from his table.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:21 am

Owen walked into the Cantina, and took a deep breath. He was ready to relax and drink, he has been on mission after mission for the past weeks and it was tiring. But now he could relax for a little bit.

He walked over to the bar and took a seat. "Surprise me," Owen said to the bartender. The bartender nodded and went looking for a drink. Owen spinned his chair around and watched the pod race that was happening on Tatooine. Soon the bartender brought Owen a drink and Owen went over to the tables by the tvs where the pod racing was happening.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:45 am

Owen smiled and gave Davik a pat on the back.

"It's good to see you again," Owen took another gulp of his drink. "I've been busy. The last couple weeks have been mission after mission. Either it is finding skilled people to join our ranks or doing mission for the guild." Owen stood up and cheered as the pod he placed a bet on got in first place. Owen straightened his clothes and sat back down. "What do ya say, a round on me?"
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:01 am

Owen called a waiter over and ordered Davik and himself the most expensive drink they had.

Owen turned back to Davik, "I agree, i find that if i sit around to much in the cantina and drink, i start to lose my physic."

The waiter came back with two drinks in small shot glasses, a slight mist rose above them. Owen took his drink and chugged it down. He smacked his lips a little bit as the spicy drink slipped down his throat.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:38 am

Owen turned his head to Davik again, "Hutta you say? I haven't been there in years, last time i went i couldn't stop smelling like vomit for weeks." Owen thought carefully.

"Maybe you're right, nothing funner then messing with spice heads, and getting in trouble with hutts. Thats not sarcasm either," Owen grinned.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:10 am

Sicarius Vigo Akora, who had been sitting in a remote corner of the cantina unnoticed, slowly rose and walked over to the bar. He pulled up next to Duke and rested an arm on the bar counter.

"Indeed it has Mr. Jacen. Most of the employee now use our private cantina, though I still like to spend some time here. How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:25 am

Darc smiled at the employee's ecstatic behavior before taking a seat.

"We've been carrying on with business as usual, even if it has been slower than we would like at times. We still keep on going though."

Darc paused for a moment to take a gulp from the drink the bartender had just brought.

"And what of your time away... any interesting stories to tell?"
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:56 am

Darc issued a small chuckle at Duke's last comment.
"I see, sounds like you had an interesting if not somewhat perilous vacation."

Darc paused a moment and took another small gulp from the drink and thought for a moment.

"I haven't been on Corellia for a good while, how is everything there?"
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:28 am

Darc, who had been quietly listening since the conclusion of his conversation with Duke, slowly raised his head.

"You are quite an industrious thinker, Duke. Should you two collaborate on such a venture then I hope it succeeds.

Darc quickly gulps down the remaining third of his drink before standing up and straightening himself.

"Excuse me, employees Jacen and Macto, I must be going.

Darc then continues past the two employees and turns around the corner of the cantina door...
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:55 am

Owen walked in to the Cantina, a large group of people behind him. They were all wearing sunglasses and golden chains. Owen walked to the music station and changed the song.

The whole group started the dance. Soon the entire cantina was staring at Owen, and his group.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:15 am

One Day Later

It's Friday Night, thats Karaoke night in the Cantina. The crowd is becoming restless. They need someone to break the ice. That person is no one other then Owen. The lights dim. The Screen begins to project words, Owen step out on stage. Everyone is staring at him, he is nervous. He pushes those feelings aside. The show must go on. The words began to scroll across the screen in front of him. He opens his mouth, nothing comes out. He starts over, as he begins to sing the music starts.

"Let's dance in style, lets dance for a while
Heaven can wait we're only watching the skies
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst
Are you going to drop the bomb or not?
Let us die young or let us live forever
We don't have the power but we never say never
Sitting in a sandpit, life is a short trip
The music's for the sad men
Can you imagine when this race is won
Turn our golden faces into the sun
Praising our leaders we're getting in tune
The music's played by the madman

Forever young, i want to be forever young
Do you really want to live forever, forever forever
Forever young, i want to be forever young
Do you really want to live forever
Forever young"

Owen finishes the last words. The crowd is in tears. Owen takes a bow, he looks at his old enemy, the bartender, he to is tears, nodding at Owen. He leaves the stage, and sits at the bar. He did what he came to do.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:03 pm

After hearing Owen sing and seeing the crowd in tears, Sirax decided it was time for someone to lighten up the mood. He strutted up to the stage, slipped on his silver glove, took microphone in hand and sung away.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:37 pm

Owen, sitting at the bar, turned around to hear Sirax, and watch his sick dance moves. Owen couldn't help but bob his head to the music. When Sirax was done singing the song, Owen was the loudest cheering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next