Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Vote_lcap38%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Vote_lcap8%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Vote_lcap54%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Vote_lcapInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Voting_barInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Vote_lcapInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Voting_barInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)

Go down 
+10
Aramis Spark
Nuscian Mandrayk
Owen Keez
Tal'nar Galon
Jax Nova
Typho Raame
Davan Kelhur
Darc Akora
The Vigos
Atlia Tomur
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:26 am

"True, the good times can't last for ever. I just made a deal the other day that earned me a good amount of credits. But there seems to be less work now, so everyone is just getting drunk here. Cheers!" said Sirax as he drunk his ale.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:09 pm

Sirax nodded as he listened to Scynthe's story. It was not too different from his own, seeking to be part of something bigger, not just running solo thorughout a galaxy full of people trying to hunt you down.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:39 pm

Owen Keez sitting next to frank enjoying his drink freezes when he hears the name Swirlek. ((Im a trooper))

"I know that name. When i was in the military he was my commanding officer till he resigned. He was a crazy man. Always thought if one didn't follow the law then they should pay with there deaths. He isn"t one that gives up easily. I'm not sure what he did when he left the military but he must of made up a group of vilgilantes. So watch your back out there Frank."

((Want tomake a rp mission out of this if you do just ask when your in charecter))
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:07 pm

Typho Raame had kept quiet for some times, listening to his fellow criminals discussing subjects that held little interest to a Bounty Hunter such as he. However, he continued listen quite carefully, filtering out the random drizzle that came out of the other patron's mouths, with his helmet's modified audio pickup sensors.
His eyes narrowed slightly as he heard some of the phrases of the conversations. He looked over at Rex and spoke in his deep, gravely voice, which was slightly mechanised due to the helmet's voice filtering unit.
"Easy, Rex. Remember how I feel about double-crossing or betrayal, even if used in jest. Betrayal means dishonour. Dishonour means death. You men should think that way, as I do. Where are all your morals, and discipline? Criminals we are, but do any of you hold some sort of belief or moral principles?"
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:44 am

Typho glared at Rex, yet didn't move. "And have to look at your ugly face with my own eyes? Fine. I'm sure I've seen worse before, though I doubt it."
The Bounty Hunter slowly and smoothly eased his fingers up to his black helmet. He pressed down two clamps, and the helmet released from its deadlock. It was no able to be pulled off. With a slight hissing sound, the helmet gradually went up and up until it finally came off Typho's head. He placed it down on the table and looked around.
His slightly tanned face was covered in a dozen small scars, while a prominent larger one sliced diagonally down from his right eye, running over his nose, and finishing at the left side of his chin. The Mandalorian's hair was short, and in a flat top crew-cut style. Despite being only thirty-two his hair was already grey, but he preferred it that way.
Typho continued looking from one patron to another. He muscles were still taught and he did not let them relax. He never did. After a life of crime and fighting, Typho never allowed his senses to dull, and was always ready for anything.
He called out to a passing droid waiter, and asked for a Corellian Ale, which was his favourite drink.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:15 am

Owen turns around and looks at typho.

"Looks like you got in to a fight with a Nexu"

Owen laughed.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:31 pm

Typho narrowed his eyes towards Owen. "Hnh. It's from years of fighting and warfare. Although, I have to say that some of the more recent ones came from the Arena fight with Rex. Big bastard hit me up pretty bad, though I got him back."
Typho accepted the Corellian Ale from the server droid, which had quickly returned with his drink. He grunted, and waved a hand at the droid, signaling for it to leave. The Bounty Hunter took a long swig of the ale, and nodded his head in appreciation.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:45 pm

Typho kept quiet, not interested in another drink just yet. Besides, he'd much prefer to pay for his own drinks. Taking free things could lead to unwanted returns or favours in the future. Typho did not need or want that. With a low grunt, he leaned back, downed the rest of his Corellian Ale, and replaced his helmet back on his head. They had seen enough of his face for one day.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:43 pm

Typho looked over at a couple of the new members, then back at Rex. He didn't make a movement, yet after a moment, spoke in an undertone. "Nah, I don't think they do. Better to keep it that way for the moment. More money for the GTC, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:24 pm

Owen was wobbleing around the cantina. All these free drinks was making him rather drunk. He yells at the bartender, "I neeed more hic... blue drinky shhtuf."

The bartender hands him another glass and Owen chugs it down.

"Jusht give fill me up a bucket of that shtuf hicc...."
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:37 am

Typho snapped his head over to Rex's direction, as the big man, spoke to him. He nodded slightly, then changed his view over to Frank and one of the newest men to come into the cantina, who were conversing with each other.
"Aye, Rex, you're right. Probably intimidated by us veterans, especially when there's a Commissioner in here."
Typho let a ghost of a smile touch his lips, which quickly faded, as his face once again returned to its savage, almost uncaring, emotionless state. Of course, he never let many people see him smile or laugh. It was not his way.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:44 pm

Typho sniffed loudly and let out a low grunt. He closed his eyes a moment, pondering the question, and the opened them.
"I'm not sure, Rex. Could be anyone. I hope they don't put me with you just yet. I want the finals for that. Although, they'll probably have very different people up against each other. Smugglers against Bounty Hunters. Troopers and Smugglers. All that kind of business. I dunno..."
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:22 pm

Lucien sat at the bar a good place to hear things. He adjusted his long jacket, his hood pulled down, he'd choosen to wear some darker shaded cloths, he look like a avarage smuggler, he fitted in well. He look across the bar.
"Nice bunch" he thought
He turned slightly and surveyed the bar. He choosen a human form for his work here, well for Lucien Mandrake any way. He'd been in the catinia before so new some information about its tenants, not that any one would recongise him he'd choosen varying forms while visiting the bar, sometimes he would be a Mandalorian whos come in for a drink other times a passing Chev. No one noticed, he was just another face in the background and he could be so many faces ,but he was there listening, learning.

He look back to his drink he took a gulp at its contents. he thought about the events that had led up to him being here. 5 days had past since that little incident with the GTC and know here was waiting to see if they'd let him join. This was were the chancellor had told him to wait, and wait he would. He new the dangers but as the chancellor said
" a man of your talents could do well"
very well indeed he thought to himself, very well indeed.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:17 am

Typho nodded Ares, as the man left the bar. Corellia has always been a good place for criminals to make a living, or conduct some business. The Bounty Hunter looked around, viewing some of the patrons. Nothing was worth listening to, so he propped his feet up on the table, placed his hands behind his helmeted head, and leaned back.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:07 am

Sirax had noticed Ares leaving the bar, and suddenly had thought of Corellia, his home planet. It had been years since he had gone there, now he wondered how much it had changed since he had left. Probably the same nest of smugglers and criminals. He ordered another drink to help him forget the subject, and trned his atention to the newcommer who had just walked into the bar.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:00 pm

OWen was sitting near Dalton and decided to introduce himself.

"Hello, im Owen Keez, but just call me Owen."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:35 am

The cantina doors slam open and Owen walks in. "WHERE IS IT. WHERE IS MY STARSHIP. A 100 credits to who ever tells me where its right now and you better hope you're not the ones who stole it," yells Owen to the entire cantina.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:08 am

"Ok, Ok, its just there are somethings in that ship that are worth more then the actual ship." Owen gestures at the bartender who brings him his usal extra large mug of blue achol.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:58 am

Owen sighs. "I thought i killed them all but i must of missed a couple of them."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:07 am

"A gang of assasins they killed ....... some people i know, they were lead by a sith lord, luckily he was a drunk sith lord or i would never be able to kill him. But basiclly i exterminated that scum but i guess i missed a few. The ship was his and i never got around to checking all of the ship out. For instance his lightsaber is in there and his personal room is locked and i cant slice it." Owen takes another swig of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:25 am

"I hunted down these people for years, they arent easy to find. They just called them selves Khale's assaisns affter the sith lord who lead them. I find it curious though that they would still be around even after i killed Khale."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:27 am

"Well after years of tracking him down i found out he was on Tatoine. So i took a shittle there immeditly. When i got there i went to a cantina for a drink and there he was, but he was drunk. So i easily persuaded him to go outback with me. Once i made sure no one followed us i took out my rifle and shot him in the head and took the assces codes to his ship." Owen took another gulp of his drink. "If a shot to the head dosen't kill a sith then we are in some big trouble," chuckled Owen
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:11 am

"There was a underground headquarters under the cantina. I overloaded the conduit to the the door though, but it is possible they forced the door opened if there were any left. I would go and check it out but seeing that my star ship has been stolen im stuck here till i can call in some favors from the republic."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:28 am

"Mmm. I like your ideaa better then mine Dalton." Owen chugs down the rest of his beer. "The drinks are on me once we get back." Owen gets up and waits for Dalton to lead to his ship.

((( I made a new thread)))
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:15 am

Typho continued surveying the Cantina with a look of mild boredom from inside his helmet. He really spent too much time in here. He needed to get out and have some fun, not sit in here getting drunk of Corellian Ale. At least he had his mates and the drinks were free, thanks to the High Vigo of the GTC.
"Good old Veyl. Always keeps us happy."
Typho spoke the words allowed, then went back to his musings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next