Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Vote_lcap38%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Vote_lcap8%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Vote_lcap54%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Vote_lcapInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Voting_barInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Vote_lcapInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Voting_barInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)

Go down 
+10
Aramis Spark
Nuscian Mandrayk
Owen Keez
Tal'nar Galon
Jax Nova
Typho Raame
Davan Kelhur
Darc Akora
The Vigos
Atlia Tomur
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:50 pm

Davan Shrugged it off "Ah its nothing! A home is important to guys like us is it?" Davan smiled "So tell me, why did you blow it up? although as its you Rex you probably don't need a reason"
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:08 pm

"well at least i know where to hide if i ever get on the wrong side of you" Davan smiled " I think we need some new dancers in here, seems to be the same over and over, perhaps thats the next mission the boss will give me" Davan winked to Rex
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:39 pm

"I'm sure if you offer him enough money or just do the job right he will be let you keep one, if you do things right you will be rewarded" Davan face dropped "Do things wrong and he may just send us all to kill you" Davan stared for a minute at Rex.

"But hey you wouldn't do a job badly would you?" Davan laughed knowing that it wouldn't have scared Rex a bit but still like teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:03 am

Davan looked over the man coming to the bar, he thought he knew him but couldn't work out where. He would keep an eye on the new guy make sure he didn't get too interested in him and Rex.

Davan turned his head to Rex "Well you have to take every job you can and remember us smugglers like teh small jobs once in a while, we're not like you heavily armed guys going in all guns blazing and throwing bombs around" Davan undid the button on the holster holding his pistol at his side... just incase
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:14 am

Noticing that Rex had just ignored the man at the bar watching them Davan gave Rex some advice "Shouldn't ignore him just because he is smaller than you, your muscles won't get you through every fight my friend, anyway until i know someone I will always keep my eye on them. Hell! I keep my eye on most people i know, better to be save than sorry but hey perhaps that is the smuggling business for you." Davan did the button back up "I hope you ahve teh right gut feeling about this guy" Davan started to eat his food, it really had improved over what it use to taste like
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:38 am

Davan looked up at 'Ross' without standing up, he didn't take the mans hand "I'm Davan, this is Rex. Can we help you?"
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:47 am

"No work here friend, thats why we are here drinking and eating and watching the dancers. You want work join the army" Davan order another drink and pointed for the droid to give it to Ross then he went back to his meal
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:07 am

"Well do you have any skills? you can't get a job just be asking you know"
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:36 pm

"I would say all guns blazing is that right Ross? All all you army guys huh Rex?
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:03 pm

"Good to see someone around here has the right idea Frank" Davan nods his head "So anyone seen any good races recently?"
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:16 pm

Davan was shocked, he couldn't believe that someone in this cantina didn't like races.

"If you don't like races what do you waste your money on after a big job?" Davan laughed
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:31 am

A guy, wearing neo-crusader armor walks in. He takes his helmet off, it was Tal'nar.

He went to the bar and seated him.

"Hey barkeeper, Correlian Ale please."
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:34 pm

Typho watched Tal'nar order his Corellian Ale. The Bounty Hunter let a ghost of a smile appear on his helmeted face. The two Mandalorians had become quite attached to the drink.
Typho pulled his helmet off his head, so he could have a swig of his own ale.
Only problem with helmets, right there: the drinking, he thought to himself.

Last edited by Typho Raame on Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:44 pm

"Well, quite the chase after Dralynn wasn't it? It deserves a drink!" Tal'nar said to Typho
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:51 pm

Davan gave Rex a stare "I smell manly, i don't wear that girly perfume like you do" Davan looked over to Ty and Tal "yeah, come on over guys"
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:13 am

Typho nodded at Tal'nar. "Aye, it was a lot of fun. Blowing people up in star fighters never gets old."
The Bounty Hunter then snorted at Rex and Davan's friendly jibes and shrugged. He clasped Tal'nar on the shoulder, implying that he follow him, and made his way over to Rex and Davan. He sat down with a sigh, and propped his feet up on the table, which was cluttered with empty and half-empty drinks.

Last edited by Typho Raame on Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:59 pm

"You can't blame them for being scared when they see a big guy like you in here Rex" Davan pointed out "Also we are a loud bunch perhaps they just want some peace and quiet..... but its kinda the wrong place for that isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:20 pm

"Yeah I heard about it, your chance to redeem yourself after your loss to Ty" Davan rises his drink in Tys direction in respect "How are you gonna get him this time Rex?"
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Davan was surprised, the Red Vigo fighting in the tournament? This was big news, Davan hoped it wasn't just another one of Rex's rumours.

"So Red Vigo may fight? Now thats something i want to see, hell i would even paid. You and Ty will need all the help you can get if he turns up" Davan slapped Rex on the back
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:44 pm

Davan grinned "You do realised he probably has this whole place bugged? be carful what you say"

Davan ordered himself and Rex another drink, something a little stronger this time.

"well if we are gonna drink we may as well do it probably" Davan took a big gulp of his drink. "So do you think the other vigos will fight?"
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:22 am

"I don't know, I hope the Gold Vigo fights, imagine that Vigo versus Vigo! So any predictions for who will win it?"
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:30 am

"Nope your can't offer me a bribe because I would probably accept" Davan Laughed "Nope I have to be fair, you lot will make it dirty enough already, don't need any help from me!"
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:44 am

"who knows? fighting isn't really my game doing what i do, prefer to avoid fight so i can go about my business easier" Davan took his job seriously and the less people who knew him the better, having fights drew attention to himself so unless he killed his enemy they would remember Davan's face and could clamp down on his business. "But don;t worry if I did fight I could held my own, I do have a good education in hand to hand combat, not everyone on Alderaan was peaceful... though I still much prefer my blasters"
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:05 am

Davan took the drink happily "Well thats a good way to get people on your side, you know a second load of drinks would make us like you even more"
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:29 am

Sirax gladly took the drinks Frank was ordering. "Business is good eh?, What kind of business are you into exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next