Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Vote_lcap38%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Vote_lcap8%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Vote_lcap54%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Vote_lcapInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Voting_barInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Vote_lcapInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Voting_barInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)

Go down 
+10
Aramis Spark
Nuscian Mandrayk
Owen Keez
Tal'nar Galon
Jax Nova
Typho Raame
Davan Kelhur
Darc Akora
The Vigos
Atlia Tomur
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:15 am

Sirax noticed Ross standing at the bar with his ale, observing the remaining patrons. He stood up, and slowly walked to the bar, "Bartender, another drink for me".
As the service droid brought him his drink Sirax, turned to Ross, saying "So you like Corellian Ale, me too, thats were I'm from you know. What brings you here"
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:31 am

"Is that so?" asked Sirax, as he took a sip of his ale "And what kind of skills would those be?"
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:50 am

"A problem solver?" said Sirax raising an eyebrow, "I don't come across those too often. So what kind of problems do you solve?"
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:57 am

"Ah, 'that' kind of problem solver" said Sirax, taking another sip of his drink. "We'll theres not many jobs right now, thats why everyone is here, drinking the time away".
Sirax the looked over at Davik who had just walked into the cantina, "You looking for someone?"
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:07 am

"Well look no futher" said Sirax walking over to Davik, leaving Ross and Davrek to argue. "I'm Sirax"
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:14 am

"Speak to me?" asked SIrax as he took a seat next to Ross "Very well, what about?"
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:21 am

"Hmmm, a package you say" said Sirax, taking another sip of ale, and leaning closer to Davik. "Well it just so happens I do have a 'package' in my possession, which I'm holding for someone" he whispered. "But I'm only supposed to give it away once I receive payment".
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:38 am

Typho sat at his table with some of the other members of the GTC, watching the men at the bar converse. As he saw one of them approach the guards, he called out to him in his deep, gruff voice. "Easy, son. No one is trying to die here right now. Stay cool."
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:39 am

Sirax waited until the guards were looking the other way, then looked down at the "bax" Davik had dropped near his feet, the picked it up quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:48 am

Sirax opened the box, made sure everything was in order, closed it and whispered "Very well, I'll just go get the package now, if you could wait here while i retrive it from my ship".
Sirax the stood up, holding the box under his arm, walked casualy out of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:52 am

Typho eyed Davrek coolly from his table. The seven or eight other members at the table watched him as well. "Who do I think I am? I am Typho Raame, a half-Mandalorian Bounty Hunter and Ambassador for the Galactic Trade Commission. You better lose that tone of voice around me, son. You don't want to make an enemy of me. Come on, let me buy you a drink."
The serving droid that Typho called over earlier came back with his drink. He looked up at the droid, took the drink, yet told the droid to stay there and pointed to Davrek. "Get another Corellian Ale for my friend over, clanker."

Last edited by Typho Raame on Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:55 am

A few moments later, Sirax returned to the cantina, holdin a slightly larger box. He calmly placed it on the table in front of Davik. "By the way, I do not know what is inside" said Sirax "I was only told to hold onto it until I recieved payment".
He then turned towards the bar and called "Bartender, drinks all round, I'll pay for everyone".
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:06 am

Typho nodded back at Ross. He turned his gaze back at Davrek and raised his glass towards him. "To your health, my friend. I am happy that you managed to keep your temper under control. Never let it get out of hand. It makes you sloppy and unfocused."
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:13 am

Typho nodded in appreciation, and took a large swig on the drink. "Not a bad age, not a bad age. As a descendant from a Mandalorian Clan, they always made us drink young as well. I love my drinking, but I keep in moderation. Never ever get so drunk you lose control. Always keep it in check."
Typho gestured for Davrek to come over and join the table filled up with the GTC members. "Come and join us, mate. There's always room for more."
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:22 am

Typho let a small grin appear on his face. "Just like the rest of us, then, eh? Ah well, if you've got nowhere else to do, and just want to hang out, listen to some music, have a drink, then the Weeping Wookiee Cantina is the best place for it."
Typho stretched and downed the rest of his drink. "Now, if you'll excuse me, i have a long awaited appointment with the bathroom."
Typho get up and moved off to the toilets, ready to relieve himself.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:44 am

"I think I should leave too, I need to see if theres some other goods I can deliver" said Sirax, as he finished his last drink "And I think I need to sleep off this ale as well...hic, good night"
And with that SIrax left the bar for his ship.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:51 pm

Sirax returned to the bar after having slept off the ale from the other night, and counting the credits he had gotten from the last deal with davik. He sat down at a table in the far corner, looking around at the other patrons.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:45 pm

After a few minutes, Typho returned from the lavatories and re-entered the main area of the Cantina. He saw that all his comrades that he had left to go relieve himself were still there, situated around a large table, while some of the newer members had either left, stayed where they were, or returned from when they had left at an early stage.
His eyes scanned past an unfamiliar patron, although his garments were instantly recognisable. Typho shrugged to himself, and went to sit down with his fellow GTC members.
Jedi sometimes visit our Cantina, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:12 am

"Nothing much Rex" Said Sirax "There were a few interesting clients here last night, and I made a profit selling some guy a package. Other than that just there usual, drinking myself silly".
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:24 am

Typho grinned slightly. "Well, at least you're drinking yourself silly in the best way possible. With a bunch of mates, and some dancing Twi'leks. I feel sorry for the suckers who don't have these privileges."
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:06 pm

Davan returned to the Cantina after finally getting his job sorted "Droid get me a drink" he yelled over to the table "Hey you guys all want a drink? We probably need some food too, well whatever passes as food around here"
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:39 pm

"I'll have the same" Davan glanced around the cantina, he normally did it as soon as he walked in to make sure there was nothing unusual. He noticed the Jedi and a couple of other faces he didn't recongize. Davan walked closer to Rex.
"Do we know these guys stories? very interested why a Jedi is here"
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:03 pm

"haha, always about the money" Davan turned serious "Just keep an eye on him for me will ya, he may not be the problem but if something followed him here there could be"
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:28 pm

"work and a bit more work" Davan had a bite of his food "Well at least this has improved a bit, the problem with work at the moment is the only stuff around is getting more dangerous, not great when you want to stay under the radar if it continues how it is i will have to hand over the jobs to you troopers or a bounty hunter" Davan laughed
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:37 pm

"A trip to Alderaan for me, a small delivery" Davan winked "Always odd going there, its where i was born but it has never felt like home" Davan's mind wanders
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next