Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Vote_lcap38%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Vote_lcap54%Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Vote_lcapInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Voting_barInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Vote_lcapInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Voting_barInside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)

Go down 
+10
Aramis Spark
Nuscian Mandrayk
Owen Keez
Tal'nar Galon
Jax Nova
Typho Raame
Davan Kelhur
Darc Akora
The Vigos
Atlia Tomur
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:18 am

Typho pounded the table with one of his fists and smirked.
"I aim't too drunk, mate. Anyways, I think by the time the mission comes around, I'll be free of the damned alcohol. Nothing better than to have a few drinks, or maybe a bit more than a few, with your comrades after a tiring day."
Typho whacked the sides of his head a few times and downed the rest of his drink.
"I'm going to go let loose some of my drink that's been pent up in me. I'll be back in a little while, gents."
The Bounty Hunter walked off and made his way to the toilets.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:06 pm

A little while later, Typho returned. He stopped in front of the others and let out a sigh of relief.
"Man, I really needed that. Was very painful having to sit there before, and try not to explode."
Typho grinned and picked his helmet up off the table. He held it in his hands for a moment, then lifted it onto his hand and pushed it down. It make a loud click as it fell into place.
The Bounty Hunter's voice was slightly mechanical due to the voice filter. "I'm going to go watch the Twi'lek dancers for a while. You're welcome to join me, gents. If not, I guess I'll see you later."
And with that, Typho walked away from the group towards one of the many stages, to watch the dancers. He sat down with a groan, and ordered another Corellian Ale from a nearby serving droid.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:00 pm

Davan entered the cantina, he hadn't been here for a long time. The smell and sight was still the same... horrible but thats what made it feel like home. He quietly sat down away from the othersstill with his hood up. he ordered a drink

"Been waiting a damn long time to have one of these again"
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:18 am

Typho glanced at Rex for a second, his eyes wide that his fellow Bounty Hunter was not ordering another drink. Raame then shrugged and accepted the bottle of ale from the serving droid that came to give it to him. Typho loosened his helmet and pulled it off his head. It made a small hissing and sucking sound as it came off.
He then took a long hard swig and smacked his lips in appreciation. Typho looked at Rex again. "It's not like you to be seen in a Cantina without some alcohol, Rex. Well, unless you're fighting me, that is."
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:17 pm

Typho glanced over at the man sitting in the corner for a moment. He thought for a few seconds, then shrugged and gestured for the man to come over and join them. He turned back to Rex. "The view gets way better when you've had more to drink, man. And anyways, you can just blame all the drinking on me. I'm sure you'll get away with it."
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:24 pm

Davan saw Rex and Typho talking, he thought he saw Typho signalling him over. Even if he didn't it would probably be best to show he was back sooner rather than later.

Davan down his drink and got up. He paced over to where Rex and Ty were sitting still hooded and in a deep husky voice said "is all you two losers do is drink all day?" Davan smiled at himself waiting for rex to blow his top as usual.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:23 pm

Typho looked up from Rex, saw Davan, and grinned. He held out his hand and shook Davan's. "Good to have you back, man. It's been a while, eh? And yeah, that's what we pretty much do all day. Nothing better to do than to get wasted, and watch some dancers."

Last edited by Typho Raame on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:40 pm

"An emotional welcome as ever Rex, good to see you haven't changed" Davan patted Rex on the shoulder and turn to Ty.
"Its good to see you again and to be back here.... back home..... anyway if all you two is drink and watch dancers all day I may as well join you" Davan placed himself down and signalled for the droid to send over some drinks.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:47 pm

"They don't know I am back yet... in fact they didn't know I was leaving so you may only see me for a while before they get hold of me" Davan smiled nervously "Anyway I have a few credits to burn, when do you lot start playing pazaak?"
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:40 am

Typho watched the two fellow GTC members converse, and smiled. He always had a good feeling whenever a bunch of them were together, and just hanging out, with a few drinks.
"Pazaak is always fun, but would you be willing to put credits on the table, while playing a criminal? Well, it would be a bad move if you weren't one yourself, but we all know each other well, and would probably know if we were cheating."
Typho looked down a moment, then looked up again. "Sometimes I think I need to hang out at a regular Cantina, and make some good money. Would get more of a profit than I would with you blokes."
The Bounty Hunter stopped talking and said under his breath, with a smile, "Shifty buggers."

Last edited by Typho Raame on Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:03 pm

Typho let out a deep bark of laughter. "Oh, yeah, man, definitely. I mean, I've killed innocent people because I've been ordered to, blown up all sorts of buildings, hijacked ships, and so on. I just haven't been caught. I'm not doing anything wrong at all."
The Bounty Hunter chuckled for another moment. "You're a damn shifty bloke, Rex. Thank god you work for us and not someone else."
He took a long hard swig of his drink, and belched from inside his helmet. The sound was very distorted.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:46 pm

Typho nodded thoughtfully. "Aye, you're right. I accept myself as a criminal, and I'm fine that way. No illusions of morals or consciences for me. Well, it doesn't really help me sleep at night, because I sleep fine normally. If I'm a Cold-blooded murderous Bounty Hunter, so be it. I am what I am. Someone has to be."
The Bounty Hunter sighed and closed his eyes, as if he was deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:05 pm

Sirax sat at his table quietly sipping his drink, listening to his fellow employee's talk at the other table. As he listened his thoughts turned to how he thought of himself, as a criminal, or as just a man making a living transporting 'goods' for shady clients.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:37 pm

Typho grins and holds out his bottle in the air, as a testament to the GTC members. "Amen to that, Rex. Live life to the fullest. Don't care what people think. We get the best pay in the universe, and as an added incentive, we get to kill people along the way."
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:17 pm

"I'll leave the killing up to you guys, I just like doing my job and enjoying the rewards" Davan downs his drink "So who wants one more?... or three more?" Davan laughs
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:41 am

Typho took a swig of his drink, and realising that it was almost empty, ordered another one from a serving droid. "Well, we got nothing better to do, so might as well spend it here. I wouldn't mind have another few drinks. Passes the time, and makes you feel good."
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:10 am

"I'll agree to that" said Sirax, "Bartender, another one for me".
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:31 pm

Davan had not notcied Sirax until you spoke up, Davan got up and put a hand out "how have you been Sirax? Done any good jobs lately?"
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:12 am

"I've been alright Davan." said Sirax " Haven't gotten much jobs lately, everything seems to have gone quiet. If you haer about any jobs let me know, I'm drowning myself in this ale for now"
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:43 pm

"Well hopefully a Vigo will give us a call soon, they know where to find you lot around time of the day" Davan looked back at the dancers becoming distracted from the rest of the cantina
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:08 am

Typho laughed and drank some more of his drink. "Yeah, that's true, Davan. Nowhere else better to be, I say. Well, we'd need to stay sober for the missions. Don't want to mistake High Vigo Trogal for an enemy and end up having fried Twi'lek for dinner. Not a very good business move."
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:53 am

Davan looked over to Rex "Just make sure we get everything thats worth something before you start blowing things up" Davan winked "The Vigos will be be happy if we have nothing to show for it"

Davan stood up quickly "I need to go and get some fresh air, well as fresh as the air gets on this planet" Davan walked outside leaving the others still drinking and watching the dancers
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:20 am

Typho looked at Rex for a moment, leaned back in his seat, and sighed. "I dunno, man. I always enjoy a good hunt. I like seeing my prey try to flee, yet they know they never will be able to. It makes me feel good to be able to inspire fear into my enemies. Gotta love the hunt."
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:34 am

Typho had been silent for the past few minutes, observing the two men converse. When the topic got onto the guns, Typho chuckled.
"Boys and their toys, eh guys? Remember, it isn't always about the blaster you're using, but who's using it. No point in having the best blaster rifle in the world if you don't have the skills to show it off to everyone."
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:15 am

Whilst the rest of the men around the table were conversing, Typho watched one of the newcomers. The man yelled at the bartender to get him a Corellian Ale. When Typho saw this he chuckled to himself. "Finally, another person who loves Corellian Ale round here. That reminds me..."
Typho looked down at his drink and saw that it was nearly empty. He shrugged and downed it. The Bounty Hunter called over one of the serving droids. "Hey clanker, I'm out of Ale. Know that means?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)   Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Cantina (Have a drink - enjoy the music!)
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next