Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Vote_lcap38%Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Vote_lcap8%Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Vote_lcap0%Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Vote_lcap0%Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Vote_lcap54%Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Vote_lcapTop 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Voting_barTop 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Vote_lcapTop 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Voting_barTop 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play

Go down 
+8
Gár The Grim
Davan Kelhur
Owen Keez
Typho Raame
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Atlia Tomur
Darc Akora
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play   Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:19 pm

Sureshot wrote:
Ok people do what the title says. List your top 5 'most want to play' species, with number 1 being the most you want to play and number 5 being the least. Do NOT exceed the 5 limit, cheaters! Razz

Oh yes and the species MUST be around during this timeline, and Mandolorians are NOT a race!! Links would be helpful too. alien

1. FALLEEN
2. NAUTOLAN*
3. HUMAN*
4. TRANDOSHAN
5. DROID

* Not sure what I prefer more really, so I may swap them around at some point.

1. Human
2. Droid
3. Nautolan
4. Twi'lek
5. Chiss
Back to top Go down
Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play   Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:51 pm

1.Twi'lek
2.Torgruta
3.Human
4.Trandoshan
5.Snivian
Back to top Go down
Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play   Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:46 pm

does it matter..... i mean i', sure the Mandolorians will be in the game and if not then people will play like Mandolorians.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play   Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:08 pm

Ssi-ruu
Zaberak
Human
Nautolan (Kit Fisto)
Weequay

All great races, I doubt I will be able to play as Ssi-ruu, but I can dream
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play   Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:54 am

Human
Trandoshan
Mirialan
Falleen
Jawa Razz
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play   Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:02 am

I would have to say:

Human
Human
Human
Human
Zabrak

In truth, I'm very xenophobic (Not scared of them, I just don't like aliens... especially since they always want to end up taking over Earth and enslaving the populace) and I wouldn't really want to play any.

I don't mind Zabrak because they're pretty much just humans with horns and that both Bao-Dur and Darth Maul are pretty awesome characters.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play   Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:02 am

Zabrak, human, or Rancor Smile .
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play   Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:21 pm

Agree with Typho about this I am 99% sure that I will play human for all the characters I create with the possibility of a Kel Dor thrown in the mix
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet
Test: Gár the Grim

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play   Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:30 am

ok here we go.

1: Dug http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dug
2: Kubaz http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kubaz
3: Rodian http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rodian
4: Tarasin http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tarasin
5: Falleen http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Falleen

Dug: becouse they are awsome and they would be suited very well for smugglers, especially if you decide to use all 4 limbs and not only use arms for walking they could have multiple wepons.

Kubaz: becouse they are almost naturel spies and are good at sneaking around.

Rodian: need i say more. they are the picture of a smuggler race for me and they look cool aswell.. Smile

Tarasin: they are reptillian race that can camoflage with their skin.. thats gotta be usefull.

Falleen: well they are just cool as hell.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play   Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:19 am

Nice to see that you dont have humans first, we have too many of those in our guild. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play   Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:20 am

1. Zabrak
2. Kel Dor
3. human
4. Twil'leak
5. Wampa
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play   Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:02 am

1) barabel

2) hutts

3) human

4 twilek

5) wookie
Back to top Go down
Violet
Ghost
Ghost
Violet

Character sheet
Test: Cookies?

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play   Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:49 am

Human Wink
Cathar
Twi'lek
Mirialan
Miraluka
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet
Test: Silent as Night, Swift as Wind, Devastating as Fire

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play   Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:29 pm

1) Human

2) Human

3) Human

4) Wookiee

5) Rancor
Back to top Go down
Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play   Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:58 am

1) Human

2) Human

3) Human

4) Human

5) Twilek

I agree to many here chose human, but I just can't help myself. Cool
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play   Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:50 am

Good to see that we are keeping our loyalty to the Human race and are staying primarily human, over the Xenos. It pleases me greatly.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play   Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:23 am

I think you made a grammar mistake, you two put human on there more then once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play   Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 5 List Of Species You Would Like To Play
Page 1 of 1