Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Name This Jedi's Species Vote_lcap38%Name This Jedi's Species Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Name This Jedi's Species Vote_lcap8%Name This Jedi's Species Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Name This Jedi's Species Vote_lcap0%Name This Jedi's Species Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Name This Jedi's Species Vote_lcap0%Name This Jedi's Species Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Name This Jedi's Species Vote_lcap54%Name This Jedi's Species Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Name This Jedi's Species Vote_lcapName This Jedi's Species Voting_barName This Jedi's Species Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Name This Jedi's Species Vote_lcapName This Jedi's Species Voting_barName This Jedi's Species Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Name This Jedi's Species

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

Name This Jedi's Species Empty
PostSubject: Name This Jedi's Species   Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:55 pm

Now, before you look at the rest of the thread, I want you to view the TOR trailer, so you don't get spoilers. If you have seen the trailer, you may look now.
Ok, so, down to business. In the trailer, at 2:10, there's a Sith with the Revan looking mask, and he jumps in the air, and kicks a Jedi upside down. I heard the sound the Jedi made, and it didn't sound human, so I paused the vid and had a look. The Jedi wasn't human. She is a alien of some sort, and to me, she is most looking like an Rodian. I want to hear your opinions on what she is. I took a screenshot and flipped it 180 degrees, so it would be easier to identify.

Here's the picture:

Name This Jedi's Species Rodian
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Name This Jedi's Species   Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:48 pm

First of all, why she and not he?

From the colour of the skin she/he could be even a Nautolan... But the size of his hood tell us that he probably isn't.

How about a Falleen?
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Name This Jedi's Species   Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:49 pm

Because when she gets hit, you can hear a very distinctive female sound and not a male sound.

Torgal wrote:
How about a Falleen?
If that were true, Sureshot would be very happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Name This Jedi's Species   Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:52 pm

Typho Raame wrote:
Because when she gets hit, you can hear a very distinctive female sound and not a male sound.

I see...

Typho Raame wrote:
Torgal wrote:
How about a Falleen?

I know he will be! Smile

I'm looking forward for Species announcements from the Bioware!!
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Name This Jedi's Species   Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:54 pm

Torgal wrote:
Typho Raame wrote:

I see...

Typho Raame wrote:
Torgal wrote:
How about a Falleen?

I know he will be! Smile

I'm looking forward for Species announcements from the Bioware!!
Indeed, and they better announce a lot at once, not one a week. It would take too long. But from what the video showed us, chief, you're going to be able to be Twi'lek.
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Name This Jedi's Species   Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:13 pm

Species... not a Class! Wink
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Name This Jedi's Species   Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:42 pm

What's that?
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Name This Jedi's Species   Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:46 pm

Oh... Alright! Razz
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Name This Jedi's Species   Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:09 pm

Made something up without the permission of George Lucas? My god man! The apocalypse is coming!
That means there'd have been a thousand apocalypses already. And not Dark ones, either Very Happy

Well, Rodians can be a few different colours, I think. You have gray ones, green ones, and I think there are ones with a tinge of yellow.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Name This Jedi's Species   Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:29 am

Typho Raame wrote:
Made something up without the permission of George Lucas? My god man! The apocalypse is coming!
That means there'd have been a thousand apocalypses already. And not Dark ones, either Very Happy

Well, Rodians can be a few different colours, I think. You have gray ones, green ones, and I think there are ones with a tinge of yellow.

ROFL! Your post made my day... bounce

Speaking of apocalypses, I got asked on the TOR forums if there was any sort of apocalypse other than a dark one... some people are so critical.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Name This Jedi's Species   Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:17 am

Mater Rex wrote:
but dont Rodians have horns on there heads ???
Nah man, those are Devaronians or whatever their name is. You remember Greedo, from the first movie? THAT'S a Rodian Very Happy
The whacked out guy in the Cantina who was smiling like a paedophile was a Devaronian.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Name This Jedi's Species   Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:12 pm

Yazim Salaina wrote:
How do you get that from the picture? I can't make heads or tails of it. Gotta watch the trailer again...

Edit: clearly a pale Rodian. Not certain about male or female though.

Still, cool. When I first watched it, I found there weren't enough aliens.
It's female because of the sound it makes. Well, the Sith that knocked her upside down reverse stabbed his lightsaber into a Kel Dor Jedi, so there's two for you. I guess Sith prefer their soldiers to be human.

(I have analysed the trailer too much, haven't I? I need to get out more Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Name This Jedi's Species   Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:16 pm

I doubt it, man, unless you are a Jedi or Sith yourself. I don't think that Jedi or Sith like to think themselves as your "Companions". They are too power hungry. Still, anything can happen, so I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Name This Jedi's Species   Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:21 pm

True, they might join you. But would you want to have a weak-minded companion? Be pretty foolish if he quickly gets turned against you, wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Name This Jedi's Species   Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:27 am

I think it is entirely possible that once a jedi or sith gets to a pretty high level that they could get a "padawan" or "apprentice" that would be a companion.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Name This Jedi's Species   Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:21 am

Yeah, the Republic are the Star Wars equivalents of White Supremacists. Humey Supreme, eh? Damn bastards. I don't think that in all of KotOR I and II, I saw an alien wearing a Republic uniform. Pretty racist if you ask me. Maybe BioWare can fix with with TOR. I want to see lots of alien Republic and Sith NPCs.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Name This Jedi's Species   Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:23 am

Typho Raame wrote:
Yeah, the Republic are the Star Wars equivalents of White Supremacists. Humey Supreme, eh? Damn bastards. I don't think that in all of KotOR I and II, I saw an alien wearing a Republic uniform. Pretty racist if you ask me. Maybe BioWare can fix with with TOR. I want to see lots of alien Republic and Sith NPCs.

Indeed. That would be something nice to see.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Name This Jedi's Species   Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:10 pm

Well, most of the common alien species are all criminals. Twi'leks, Bith, Aqualish, Rodians, Weequay, Hutts, the list goes on. There are some common Sith and Jedi aliens, such as the Togruta and Kel Dor, but most ARE the Bounty Hunters, Drug Smugglers (Is there any other kind? Very Happy), or just plain thugs. I guess it's the way they were brought up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name This Jedi's Species   Name This Jedi's Species Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name This Jedi's Species
Page 1 of 1