Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
What species are you going to play? Vote_lcap38%What species are you going to play? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
What species are you going to play? Vote_lcap8%What species are you going to play? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
What species are you going to play? Vote_lcap0%What species are you going to play? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
What species are you going to play? Vote_lcap0%What species are you going to play? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
What species are you going to play? Vote_lcap54%What species are you going to play? Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
What species are you going to play? Vote_lcapWhat species are you going to play? Voting_barWhat species are you going to play? Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
What species are you going to play? Vote_lcapWhat species are you going to play? Voting_barWhat species are you going to play? Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

What species are you going to play?

Go down 
+8
Deirbhile
Typho Raame
Rasper Karger
Miles Kenko
Davan Kelhur
Violet
Gár The Grim
Darc Akora
12 posters

What species will you play?
Human(include Echani or Mandalorian)
What species are you going to play? Vote_lcap71%What species are you going to play? Vote_rcap
 71% [ 15 ]
Kel Dor
What species are you going to play? Vote_lcap5%What species are you going to play? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Rodian
 0% [ 0 ]
Twi'lek/Nautolan
What species are you going to play? Vote_lcap10%What species are you going to play? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Trandoshan
 0% [ 0 ]
Selkath
 0% [ 0 ]
Nikto
 0% [ 0 ]
Zabrak
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
What species are you going to play? Vote_lcap10%What species are you going to play? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Chiss
What species are you going to play? Vote_lcap4%What species are you going to play? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

What species are you going to play? Empty
PostSubject: What species are you going to play?   What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:49 am

So our guild has a bit of a problem with diversity of species as most people that I have seen plan to play human. I was just curious what the exact numbers were so vote up in the poll and we can find out. I tried to include what I thought would be the most common species but if yours isnt up there just say "other" and then post below what that species is.

And I will of course be playing a human. However, if Chiss were included in the game I would find it very hard not to roll with one.

Last edited by Darc Akora on Sun May 23, 2010 2:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet
Test: Gár the Grim

PostSubject: Re: What species are you going to play?   What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:21 am

chiss for sure... so am really hopeing that race will be included.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Ghost
Ghost
Violet

Character sheet
Test: Cookies?

PostSubject: Re: What species are you going to play?   What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:11 am

If they include Cathar I'll probably make an alt, otherwise I'll definitely stick to Human! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: What species are you going to play?   What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:13 am

Well Mandalorian is a culture so can't any species actually be one?

Anyway as you all know i will be Human
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: What species are you going to play?   What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:25 am

Miles is going to be human as for my second character im not sure yet may depend on if they have stat bonuses or such and which species we end up with.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: What species are you going to play?   What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:43 am

surprise im playing human.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: What species are you going to play?   What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:47 am

Oops i thought i had other in there but apparently i didnt. I have replaced Mirialan with Other now.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: What species are you going to play?   What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:54 am

Davan Kelhur wrote:

Anyway as you all know i will be Human

Mandalorians are acutally a species as well as a culture. Well i guess the species is technically Taung but they are pretty much the same.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: What species are you going to play?   What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:53 am

"Only humanity is perfect and for an alien race to hold its own ideals and technology as comparable to ours is profane."

Fine words by Primarch Fulgrim.

Anyway, if that didn't give you the biggest hint in the world, it's 100% human for me. Couldn't fathom to think why I wouldn't want to play as anyone other than perfect humanity Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: What species are you going to play?   What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:14 am

All human for me. In the star wars univers humans have been the galaxies greatest heroes and villains.

I want to be a human from Coruscant, Non mandalorian, non Echani.

Though I must agree diversity would be nice, I just just don't want to be the one to make it happen. Cool
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: What species are you going to play?   What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:19 am

0wl wrote:
Typho Raame wrote:
perfect humanity

Delusions of grandeur young master?! Suspect

I find diversity rather stimulating to be honest! Wink
Not delusions when you have hundreds of thousands of genetically enhanced super human able to destroy anything in their path and obliterate entire worlds. Plus, they look cool too, which is of course a massive plus in galactic warfare Very Happy

Davan Kelhur wrote:
The Mandalorian species is the Taung, which look like Predators (from the Predator films). The Mandalorian society is made up of any species, really, whether it be human, Twi'lek, Rodian, or I hate to say it *shudder* Gungan.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: What species are you going to play?   What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:05 am

I have no idea. I just put other.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: What species are you going to play?   What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:24 pm

My goodness the results of this poll are disparaging. 13-4 is really not a good ratio. I severely hope that Chiss are playable so I can help contribute to diversity.
Back to top Go down
Marytha
Ghost
Ghost
Marytha

PostSubject: Re: What species are you going to play?   What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:54 am

Sexy blue Twi lek no less Smile

Marytha
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: What species are you going to play?   What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:17 am

Human, although I'll make my final decision once I know for sure what species are playable.
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet
Test: GTC's unofficial Mechanical engineer, gunslinger and pilot

PostSubject: Re: What species are you going to play?   What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:50 pm

Marytha wrote:
Sexy blue Twi lek no less Smile

Marytha

Ahh then we are two twi'liks, one blue and one purple.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What species are you going to play?   What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:17 pm

It's good to see Humans will be in the vast majority of the GTC, no galactic racism towards our 'company'
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: What species are you going to play?   What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:22 am

Davan Kelhur wrote:
It's good to see Humans will be in the vast majority of the GTC, no galactic racism towards our 'company'

Wans't it you who a long time ago were once going to play Kel Dor? Or am i confusing you with someone else?
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What species are you going to play?   What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:26 am

I was considering Kel Dor once, then i saw the light and learnt the error of my ways Wink
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: What species are you going to play?   What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:35 am

Davan Kelhur wrote:
I was considering Kel Dor once, then i saw the light and learnt the error of my ways Wink

Thats a shame.... no way you would reconsider?
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What species are you going to play?   What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:37 am

Nope never!! The Human race is superior to all.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What species are you going to play?   What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:04 am

yee i agree anzat are cool as hell. i actually made my sith alt an Anzat in his backstory. Wink
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What species are you going to play?   What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:19 pm

lol yeah of course... they are scary as hell..
even better for a sith race... Wink
+ the fact that they suck the force out of living beeings... Razz
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet
Test: GTC's unofficial Mechanical engineer, gunslinger and pilot

PostSubject: Re: What species are you going to play?   What species are you going to play? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:59 pm

Henrik wrote:
The more the merrier! *Hickup*

Razz "winks"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What species are you going to play?   What species are you going to play? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What species are you going to play?
Page 1 of 1