Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Which Species are you fond of the most? Vote_lcap38%Which Species are you fond of the most? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Which Species are you fond of the most? Vote_lcap8%Which Species are you fond of the most? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Which Species are you fond of the most? Vote_lcap0%Which Species are you fond of the most? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Which Species are you fond of the most? Vote_lcap0%Which Species are you fond of the most? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Which Species are you fond of the most? Vote_lcap54%Which Species are you fond of the most? Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Which Species are you fond of the most? Vote_lcapWhich Species are you fond of the most? Voting_barWhich Species are you fond of the most? Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Which Species are you fond of the most? Vote_lcapWhich Species are you fond of the most? Voting_barWhich Species are you fond of the most? Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Which Species are you fond of the most?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which Species are you fond of the most? (phase 3)
1. Twi'lek
Which Species are you fond of the most? Vote_lcap54%Which Species are you fond of the most? Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
2. Kel Dor
Which Species are you fond of the most? Vote_lcap46%Which Species are you fond of the most? Vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

Which Species are you fond of the most? Empty
PostSubject: Which Species are you fond of the most?   Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:09 pm

You have to choose between:

1. Duros

2. Wookiees

3. Bothans

4. Rodians

5. Nautolan

6. Mon Calamari

7. Twi'leks

8.Kel Dor

9. Taungs

10. Falleen

You only can choose up to three species to vote!

I didn't put the Humans for I didn't want to see people making them win in such a poll! Razz

Last edited by Torgal on Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Which Species are you fond of the most?   Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:27 pm

Kel Dors, twi'leks and Wookies for me!
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Which Species are you fond of the most?   Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:29 am

Twi'lek, Kel Dor and Duros for me!

P.S. Seems that someone only votes twice so far Smile (That's allowed of course -- I'm just saying cause you would think that everyone would vote three times -- of course he can vote again!)
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Which Species are you fond of the most?   Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:03 am

Went with wookies, mon calamari and falleen
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Which Species are you fond of the most?   Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:41 pm

I voted Duros, Bothans, and Kel Dor... but Selkath are better than all of those.
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Which Species are you fond of the most?   Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:33 pm

I only can add only 10 guys!

Selkath, Chiss, Jawa and Hutt were next in line...
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Which Species are you fond of the most?   Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:38 am

Torgal wrote:
I only can add only 10 guys!

Selkath, Chiss, Jawa and Hutt were next in line...

Actually, I prefer Selkath Chiss and Jawa to all of the speices listed. Razz

No problem though...
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Which Species are you fond of the most?   Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:41 am

I could add them then by replacing Rodians, Nautolan and Taungs...

Would you like that?
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Which Species are you fond of the most?   Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:50 am

Nah, its not a big deal. None of them would win anyway.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Which Species are you fond of the most?   Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:58 am

what? no one wants Ewoks? Razz
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Which Species are you fond of the most?   Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:03 am

Well... I would play Ewoks and Jawa too if they had them! Razz

Like in LotRO... where you can roam around as a chicken from the Shire! Laughing hehe

(Not as main character of course Wink )
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Which Species are you fond of the most?   Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:19 am

Our next poll (or whenever we run out) should be Ewoks vs. Jawas.
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Which Species are you fond of the most?   Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:26 am

Nice!

I like the way you're thinking my friend! Wink
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Which Species are you fond of the most?   Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:00 am

Update: Phase two has began with Duros, Wookiees, Twi'leks and Kel Dors going for the title! Wink

Edit: OK everyone... you have only one vote! Make it worth! Razz
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Which Species are you fond of the most?   Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:12 am

Oh first vote! Kel Dor all the way
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Which Species are you fond of the most?   Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:44 am

Wookies for me, rawwr!!
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Which Species are you fond of the most?   Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:45 am

I'll say Twi'lek to make this more interesting! Wink

I was between them and Kel Dor...
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Which Species are you fond of the most?   Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:42 am

Ah, man, stupid internet. Missed out of the first round of voting. Well, for the second, I chose Twi'leks. Those dudes are awesome. And, plus Tor is a Twi'lek, so I had to do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Which Species are you fond of the most?   Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:17 am

Think I'll go Duros here...
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Which Species are you fond of the most?   Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:34 pm

Yeah, they may be cool, but only when you aren't annoying them and getting your arms ripped out of their sockets. I also don't think there has been enough Wookiee criminals. Only one I know of is Hanharr, and he's a Bounty Hunter. Never seen any others.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Which Species are you fond of the most?   Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:06 pm

wow this is very close lol come on someone vote for Kel Dor, can't let the twi'leks win Razz
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Which Species are you fond of the most?   Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:19 am

Somehow I get the feeling we're gonna need a thrid revote tongue
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Which Species are you fond of the most?   Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:52 am

Yeah, I reckon we might too. But what happens if the two species get an equal re-vote? Will it just be a tie?
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Which Species are you fond of the most?   Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:44 pm

Alright gents... Phase three has began with Twi'lek and Kel Dor going for the Title!!

You can only vote one (obviously) and there's no vote cancelling this time!

Let's see how it goes...
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Which Species are you fond of the most?   Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:43 pm

Oh a third phase! This is intense! Come on Kel Dor!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Species are you fond of the most?   Which Species are you fond of the most? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Species are you fond of the most?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next