Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Vote_lcap38%THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Vote_lcap8%THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Vote_lcap0%THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Vote_lcap0%THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Vote_lcap54%THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Vote_lcapTHE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Voting_barTHE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Vote_lcapTHE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Voting_barTHE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY.

Go down 
+3
Nuscian Mandrayk
Typho Raame
Aramis Spark
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet
Test: 4235

THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Empty
PostSubject: THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY.   THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:35 am

Halo Custom Edittion

Link to Download!

It is basicly the first Halo game but with mods and stuff. Here are some points on why this is a good game for us to play together as a guild. This game does not have the campaign it is built for online play.

1. Requirements are low. The most basic computer can play it.

2. Not that much memory to hold the game.

3. Large teams.

4. Crazy funness. With all the mods in the game it makes it super fun!

5. Vehicles: Halo CE, has many vehicles that are not accessable in the game (like the pelican. YOU CAN EVEN DRIVE THE SCARAB!) in this game you can use them them! It also has vehicles you will never even see in the game (jets motorcycles boats, EVEN A FREAKING STEALTH BOMBER! you name it)! And if you have skills you can try and make your own. They even has vehicles that aren't from Halo (Like the racepods from Episode One)

6. Insane Weapons: Flamethrowers, nuclear bombs, chemical gas you think it they have it! And if you like oldschool they have crossbows and metal swords.

Here are some of the cool mods i have experienced or seen in a video.

(NOTE: IF YOU PLAY HALO YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, IF NOT ASK SOMEBODY))

Time Freeze: Host of the game has the ability to freeze time at any point.

Grunt Wars: Two armies of grunts running around trying to kill each other.

Hunter Wars: Two armies of Hunters running around trying to kill each other.\

Armageddon: Random explosive bombs going off everywhere.

Zombies: Your in a graveyard and randomly zombies pop out of the ground and behind walls and try to kill you.

Mummies: Same thing but your in egypt with mummies.

Y2K: The vehicles come after you and try to kill you.

Space Battle: Your in spaceships fighting in space!

3rd Person mode: Self explanitory

Zero Gravity: <-----
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY.   THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:58 am

Well, this looks like a tonne of fun. I'll definitely be checking this out to see if it is any good.
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

PostSubject: Re: THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY.   THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:49 pm

Damn sounds good..got to get some works stuff done first byt hell I'll definalty be up for a game or two or 3846 lol
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY.   THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:40 pm

can this be played on the mac?
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY.   THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:32 am

Looks cool, I'll look into it.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY.   THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:10 am

Rasper Karger wrote:
can this be played on the mac?

Not sure that it will work on MAC since microsoft publishes halo.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY.   THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:25 am

It probably won't say vista since it was made before vista came out, but it doesn't mean it won't work. Also, do you have to have Halo: CE to play this?
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY.   THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:42 am

1. It plays on Mac you just have to find the link to it somewhere on the net.

2. It works on Vista

3. I forgot to tell everybody. You don't need the CD to play it. When you decide to DL it message me so i can give you a product key to play.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY.   THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:22 am

I downloaded it.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY.   THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:58 am

Sounds like a very good idea and I'll try and see if I can download it this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY.   THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:25 am

My name is Owenkeez on LoL.
I'm not very good at it though, but if you ever want to play just say so.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY.   THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:03 am

Oh... I hadnt heard of this but I used to play DotA all the time on WC3. Sounds like it could be interesting and ill give it a go.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY.   THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:42 am

Im not really a fan of Dota or its clones, But I'll give this a go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY.   THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE PERFECT GAME FOR US TO PLAY.
Page 1 of 1