Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Vote_lcap54%"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Vote_lcap"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Voting_bar"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Vote_lcap"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Voting_bar"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:35 am

"Very good phyrex, Men move out!" The squad reached the black ops HQ then assembled to go inside. They moved as silent as smoke through the building when they came upon a black ops soldier, they stabbed him with vibro knives. After about 2 hours of stalking through the HQ almost all of the soldiers were dead, and the alarm was never raised. There was still one room which hasn't been purged yet, the archives. Owen and most of his squad never wanted to go in there for every mission they were ever assigned and even some that weren't "assigned" were all documented or video taped in there. Some memories are better to be left forgotten. But they had no choice, they quickly killed the man at the desk and that was it, all soldiers have been killed, only one step of the purge left, destroy the evidence. "Ok men, plant proton cores everywhere, I want nothing left here, and i mean nothing." Once his men left the room Owen walked over to the archive command console and stared at it. The AI recognized in and greeted, "Hello Captain Owen, How may I help you." Owen stood there and thought for a long while. "Back up every single file to the unregistered ship in the hanger, then purge the rest of the files." The AI computed what he said then responed, "After computing you request it has been granted, Since you are the highest ranked Black Ops. Soldier alive you have been granted the rank of commander and all your files have been sent to the ship. Any other requasts master?" "Yes, transfer yourself to my ship to" The lights dimmed as the AI moved its files to the ship. Owen turned to Phyrex, there's somethings in those archives that i needed to know. Now let's get out of here and prepare for take off."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:49 am

Owen quickly planted the proton cores he had on him and meet up with everyone on the ship. Owen piloted the ship to the orbit of crouscant then detonated the cores, the explosion was big enough to see from orbit. Owen's squad said to drop them off on a freighter in the orbit. They left and said they were going to find some other work to do. Now it was just Owen, phyrex, and Aramis. "Phyrex that AI, let me see it for a second."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:46 am

"Don't Worry I'm not going to do anything to it." Owen looked at it and flicked a small switch on the bottom. "here take it, I just erased the commands to kill everyone on it. I don't won't Raiken going after me Very Happy " Owen set the course to Nar shaddda. "Let's get back to HQ. See what's happening there."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:03 am

"They know more things then most jedi. The Black Ops. section of the republic has been around log enough that the chancellor probably forgot they exist. I know some of its history, but the archives have it all, and i mean everything, from the lunch menu to when i went to sleep." Owen typed in the command console and then the archives popped up on the holotable. "Find me phyrex havoc AI." The AI scanned the data base and the played a video, "Havoc, Phyrex. Status: Cyborg. The caverns of Crystals: Lost body. Mandolorian: Death . Current Status: (Tells the stories of phyrex havoc) The saviors:.......

(((YOu can tell what they are.))
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:26 am

"They know secrets. Some how they knew things that people should not know." Owen typed stuff into the archives and this popped up.

"Information Gained: From Commander Fren Trye
Source: Unnatural
More info on commander Fren from The late commander Lars Edwin: My second in command isn't human, something is off about him, he knows secrets with out ever leaving his room. I had a jedi check him out. The jedi said that he is something he's never seen before. The jedi said he's seen one case like this before but it was with crystals. And Fren is deffinetly not a crystal. I'm having him put in a cell till we find out if he is threat but till. Fren what are you doing here. Im taking my rightful place as commander, TRANSMISSION END

"Well im guessing that jedi was the grey jedi we meet on Dantoine. And that the commander was some kind of supernatural being. Im glad i killed him. But for some reason i feel that this business is not over yet. A time will come when we must end this madness, if the crystals." Owen sat down in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:55 am

"I think so." Owen said in a grim voice. "But i guess only time will tell." The ship came out of hyper space as they neared Nar shadda.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:01 am

"I'm going to look through it. Thats why i brought the Archive library AI. When i find the next clue to this puzzle I'll tell you. But till then, I'm gonna lay low."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:20 am

Owen exited the ship and went to his living quarters. Owen couldn't sleep he had to find out one thing, who is Owen.

Owen's, memory was altered and twisted, when he left the republic. So much to an extent that he totally forgot they altered his memories. The recent events had made some things comeback to him, he never understood what they meant till the memory of the Commander altering his mind.

Owen punched in his name.
The AI hummed the said this.

Owen Keez: status: Alive.
Race: Human
Other info: Memory Altered due to knowing to much of Commander Fren and unknown.
Family Status: Alive.......

Owen froze. After all these years, it was all a lie, it was all about nothing. Owen sat there staring at the console..........
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:57 am

Owen couldn't answer he just stared with his eyes fixated at the words alive.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:15 am

"My the past 9 years of my life have been a lie, all of it. I've been living a twisted life that i was made to belive it was true." Owen shook his head. "I don't even know where to start."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:23 am

"I don't think you understand Phyrex. What else is a lie, what else." Owen got up and turned to phyrex, "I need to get out of here i don't know when i'll be back." With that said Owen stormed out of the room, and he wouldn't be back for a while.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:44 am

"NO, i need to really find out what my life was like. Don't worry i'll be back though." With that said Owen got into a small one person space craft and flew it off Nar shadda....
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:05 am

----------------------------------------RP DONE------------------------------------

Nice job everyone. Hop you had as much fun as i did Very Happy

Cya next RP!!!
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:29 am

(((I'm going to make a new thread later.)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2