Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Vote_lcap38%Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Vote_lcap8%Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Vote_lcap0%Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Vote_lcap0%Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Vote_lcap54%Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Vote_lcapMysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Voting_barMysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Vote_lcapMysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Voting_barMysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic

Go down 
+3
Jax Nova
Typho Raame
Rasper Karger
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Empty
PostSubject: Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic   Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:20 am

Awesome new video on TOR website, there is a lot revealed in this video along with some awesome surprises, take a look.

http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/mysteries-knights-old-republic
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic   Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:31 am

Interjection: "Silence, Meatbags"

Nice video indeed. It'll be good to find out Revan's final fate, although I can tell there's going to be a few more retcons coming our way.

Final note: Ridiculously bad looking Sith Warrior and Sith Inquisitor outfits. Especially Inquisitor. Looks like a bloody bird with that helmet.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic   Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:21 am

Nice, looks like Revan's complex will be a dungeon of sorts. And I'm glad to see a familiar face from Kotor, would make sense that he survived all these years being a droid and all. Plus as one of the most popular characters in the series, they had to put him in.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic   Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:31 pm

*does back flips*

Well ages ago they did say we may see some old faces but still it was great to see it officially. I hope it is not just the Empire classes who get to meet HK as of course will be focusing on smuggler story first, will have to avoid the TOR forums so I don't accidently read something about stories I haven't done yet.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic   Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:37 am

I think we just got a trailer for a near end game dungeon/instance thing.
Back to top Go down
Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic   Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:05 am

oooooohh! Was that Revan's Mask? I got chills.

A short but nice trailer! santa
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic   Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:03 am

Very nice update... and of course, HK-47! Im very excited that one of my favorite characters is going to make an appearance. And it certainly looked like Revan's mask to me.

Also, what the heck was the Imperial Agent wearing?! That helmet looked ridiculous! I hope that is not what high end armor is going to look like.

Also, here is some video interviews of people who played the demo at PAX, courtesy of Darth Hater. Most people have pretty positive things to say with regards to smoothness of combat and overall experience, and are excited about the VO and story.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic   Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic
Page 1 of 1