Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Vote_lcap38%"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Vote_lcap8%"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Vote_lcap0%"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Vote_lcap0%"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Vote_lcap54%"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Vote_lcap"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Voting_bar"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Vote_lcap"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Voting_bar"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Empty
PostSubject: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:01 am

Owen sits on ship and polishes his many weapons. Suddenly something knocks down a battery pack off the table. Owen jumps up and knocks down what knocked it over. A man unstealthed his stealth generator, Owen saw what uniform he wore. The full black armor and the picture of a bird in the right chest, this was his old squads suit. Others began to appear till the one Owen waited for appeared, his commander. A middle aged man was the last to appear. "Welcome back to the republic Owen, Men start the ship and let's move out, You five stay here and clear out these criminals." The ship left Nar'Shadda, As owen still stared at his former commander.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:13 am

Through the comms only slight sounds of yelling could be heard till a blaster was fired and te comms went out.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:31 am

The comms stayed quiet till one second a painful yell screamed "CROUSCANT" then you could hear something hitting the comms on Owen's ship knocking off all communications permanently.
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:49 pm

Aramis awoke from his nap (inside the freighter ship's cargo hold) hearing a loud noise with a lot of movement. Aramis stood up and headed to the door. he tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. He then looked to his left not only seeing he is in space, but noticing that the cyborg was piloting the freighter. "what do you think your doing? i was trying to nap!" (OOC) i know its a cheesey entrance, just go with it.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:15 am

Roden awakes in the lab after a dispute with Owen the other night. He felt his muscles and they were sore all over. He got his clothes and put them on. Now hes said. I got to find Owen and gets some pointers on hand to hand combat. He left to go to his quarters to get his stuff. While in the hall Roden heard footsteps. Maybe that's Owen, thought Roden. He turned the corner and saw a strange man with weird amour on. Hey who are you?!. The man looks at Roden and aims his blaster rifle at Roden. OH HELL!! cries Roden and he dives into an open room next to him just as blaster fire sprays past him.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:06 am

Owen sits tied to a chair covered in his dried blood. They tortured him for answers on who he shared information about the republic. He managed to keep silent for if he let anything go they would purge that section of Nar'shadda. The door opened and his Commander appeared.

"Owen you have displayed your defiance and turned your back on the republic, for that you deserve death. But you're to good for that, I'm sending you to the experimental services. You can probably find out what will happen there. As soon as we land on Crouscant you will be transformed into the republic's million credit slave." The commander left the room with a chuckle.

Owen listened to the speaker system on the ship till he heard they had landed on Coruscant. The time of truth has come.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:26 am

The room was covered with men and thermal imagining cameras. Owen was taken out of the ship and up into a door that leads out of the hanger. A sentry droid started walking dangerously close to phyrex.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:44 am

Owen was drugged and put on a stretcher. Two men carried Owen down the hall way, the others went to the main headquarters. Owen just hoped he wouldn't have to get experimental surgery and what not. Then the full force of the drugs they gave owen hit him. He passed out and would be out for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:23 am

Aramis jumped out of the freightor and opened his comlink "Phyrex you keep working on trying to find owen, i will try and find this buildings main computers see if i can hack it and find something." (OOC, i can't be on alot lately so i'm just gonna be feeding you info from you comlink,phyrex.) Aramis headed down the hall looking in each door. than he came across a bolted shut door marked Republic Trooper Personel Only. "damn i left all my equiptment back at the base" Aramis looked around him for something to take the door down. he found nothing "maybe if I......."
Aramis stood up, and knocked on the door, with one hand while preparing a fist in the other. "who is it" " i have a package for one of you." the man opened the door. as aramis swong a punch knocking him over. Aramis bent down picked up the mans blaster. he saw the main computers and walked over to it. Aramis cracked his nuckles. "time to go to work."
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:31 am

“DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! Why does this room not have a door?” Roden peers around the corner to see if the man is still coming. Just as he does another hail of blaster fire just barely misses his face. “Ok I need a weapon” Roden looks to see what’s in the room he is in. It appears to be some sort of storage closet. Roden searches around and finds a large wrench. “Well this will have to do” I just gotta keep him down long enough to get to my room and grab some real weapons” he thought. Roden waits until he can hear the man approach. The man turns into to closet swinging his blaster rifle as well. Just as he does Roden rolls to the side of the man and then appears behind the stranger. The stranger tries do spin around as fast as he can, but Roden swings the wrench at the mans head with a loud Tusken roar. AROOOOGH!! The wrench bounces off the mans head and fly’s off into an unknown direction. The man is stunned and with this opportunity Roden pushes him into the storage closet. The intruder goes crashing into the closet and gets entangled within the various items in the storage closet. The Tusken warrior grins and runs off in the direction of his room. Behind him he can hear the man calling for help. “So there are more uninvited guests here.”
Roden arrived to his room door. He hit button to open it. The door goes up with a “qwsh” sound. He steppes inside and shuts the door. Roden was sure nobody else saw him. Roden found it strange they would travel separately and not in a group, but he quickly shrugged off the thought. “Iv got to warn the others and find out were they are.” He decided to make his way to the communication room and try to contact any other members of the GTC. “But first” thought Roden looking at where he kept his weapons. “Iv got to dress for the party.”
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:39 am

Owen awoke in pain, his entire body felt like he was laying on lightsabers. He noticed he was tied to a table with energy fields. As his vision became clearer he noticed several doctors standing around him. Then he remembered..... he just under went experimental surgery. The pain died down but he felt different, as if he was in a different body. He looked down and checked, it was his body. Owen moved around and heard metal. He saw what they did, they wired owen's body with electric and mounted to heavy guns on to what is owen's arms, but you could not see them over the guns and there brackets. He was no longer controlling his body, The AI installed in him was. Owen was useless, if his friends tried to rescue him it would only end up in his death or there's, since the AI was installed inside him..... But there was one chance to take out all of this electric tech, he needed to get a surgeon.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:15 am

The AI in Owen began to turn on, slowly for it was very powerful. Then when it fully turned on Owen's eyes swiveled around observing the room. Owen could talk but nothing else, the AI controlled the rest. The eyes turned to phyrex. "Phyrex, run now, i don't know what these machines are capable of. Owen's arm raised and the AI pointed the guns at Phyrex. "It's saying that you must leave the area or suffer a violent diplomatic end"
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:31 am

Owen heard what the AI was going to do next. It deployed to shock batons, from the arms. These things were classified republic weaponry, able top take down the biggest of droids in one hit.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:49 am

"I don't know, trick me outside and push me off the side of the building, Don't worry about me just do it."
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:50 am

Now he was ready for this party. Roden smiled as he ran his hand down his most precious possession, his DC-15x sniper rifle. He felt the smooth cold steel on his hand; he then checked all the equipment he had gotten. He had also equipped two DE-10 blaster pistols as well as his grappling gun and two trip mines and as always his modified gafftie stick which was his second most prized possession.

Roden opened his room door and crouched against the wall, he then took his rifle and slowly leaned out the door to see if anyone was in the hallways. They were clear for now. “I gotta get to the communications and try to contact somebody and let them know what’s happening.” Thought Roden. He then kept his rifle in his hands and walked along the halls with his back to the wall, slowly making his way to the communications room.

This was so strange it was bugging him, “why would they risk splitting and why haven’t I seen anybody else,” he thought. “And I got away too easily now that I think of it.” He thought again.

Roden arrived at the communication room; he entered the room and made sure to lock it behind him. He went over to the communication relay and tuned in to the GTC private channel. “Hello can anybody read me, this is employee Roden Ricochet, of Gold Division. “There are numerous intruders’ that have somehow gained access into the GTC base. “From what I have observed they are organized and are military trained.” I repeat this is Employee Roden Ricochet, can anybody hear me?”
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:15 am

"No way droid, im not going to leave the headquarters with armed intruders here to do whatever they damn well please."

"Im going to take care of these ootmans tusken style."

"But where are you phyrex and where owen?"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:33 am

"Listen phyrex i care about owen as much as anybody here, he's one of us. "But im not just going to leave with intruders prowling around here and everybody else unaware that there here."

"Ill try to come help but protecting the base come first."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:19 am

Owen fell through the sky waiting for his plan to take place. At the last moment the AI managed to send out one blast of all its weaponry which basically stopped Owen and he fell to the ground with nothing but bruises. Owen knew that the AI would be programmed to stay alive at all costs. And now since the AI was all out of energy for the time being he had to get it out of him.

Owen wandered through the lower level of crouscant looking for some type of medical service. There were none in this sector of crouscant. Owen managed to find a small alley in which he could try to perform the surgery himself.

Owen opened up a flask he kept in his boot and chugged down the whole thing, It was strong stuff. Hopefully it would be less painful. Taking out his vibro knife he pointed it towards his chest.......
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:12 am

Owen stuck his hand into where the AI would be, carefully making sure that his hands didn't touch his heart he managed to grab the small computer chip and yank it out. Owen began going into Cardiac aresst he forgot about planning to stich the cut back up.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:47 am

Phyrex gave Owen the stimulant, and he was going back into a stable condition. Owens eyes opened and his chest hurt like hell. "Thanks phyrex, I owe ya." He passed out right after he said. Two figures stood at the entrance of the alley.....
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:15 am

"Drop your weapons, believe me its you the one who should not move, Mr. Havoc." Fifty troops turned off there stealth generators. They were surrounded. "Yes we know about you and what you are, Soon you will be put on trial for treason. And belive me you will lose that trial, Mandolorian." A soldier shot a small electronic dart at phyrex.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:34 am

Owen awoke in a energy cell, Owen sighed a little. Again, i just cant keep myself from getting locked up or injured. Owen felt his chest, no pain. Well at least they fixed me up and took off those damn robot parts. He looked around and saw a guy walk into the room. He walked closer to the cell and Owen could see his face, his old squad mate Randolph stood there. "You're really in deep this time Owen, so deep that a chancellor couldn't get you put.""I take it you aren't going to help me?" "I never said that, you saved my life and now i'm going to repay that debt. Plus I'm tired of the republic and there lies." "Thank you Randloph, what about my friend" "Bad news about that, unless you want to charge the courthouse with your old squad there is nothing we can do" Owen smiled with the thought of him being with his old squad one last time. "Well i should of expected that. I'll go get your old equipment, and tell the squad that our time with the republic is over. You know where our loyalties always lied." Randolph turned off the energy cell and followed Randolph.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:06 am

"During the Mandolrian War you made mass destruction and mayhem, Now you plan to kill the chancellor, Judge he is clearly guilty" "Very well then. I order for the instant destruction of Mr. Phyrex Havoc, Case dismissed." The judge called. A man holding the shock baton came closer.

Then the doors burst open and the room filled with smoke. In the confusion Owen and his squad got phyrex out of the cell and carried him out, Owen grabbed his commander who was sitting in the back row of the court house. The smoke cleared from the room and the only difference was that phyrex and the commander was gone.

All of them sat in the back of a freighter that just left crouscant to a unknown destination. "Commander Answer my questions and i will kill you slowly," Owen said as he broke the silence that engulfed them. "How did you make me kill all those people, HOW DID YOU MAKE ME COMMIT SUCH ACTIONS ONLY A PYSCHOPATH WOULD DO. HOW?! HOW?!"
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:30 am

With phyrex gone Owen went into more detailed conversation with his old commander. "You, you're the one who hired that sith assassin to kill my family, you're the one that blew up my ship on the way back from Ord Mantell, you're the one who caused all the pain and suffering i've had over these lst couple years." The commander laughed. "You did what i told you to do back then Owen, And i did do all that but mind your self that others did most of it for me, i only set it in action. Now what are you going to do, sit here and cry like your daughter did before she died...." Owen stood there staring into the commander's souless eyes. "I am not like you, and i if kill you, things will only get worse for me.... Commander, I'm offering you one chance and one chance only to leave known space." Owen said this in such a serious tone it would stop a rancor. The commander didn't know what to say. "No owen, I want to make sure this universe will suffer a hell of a lot more till i go....

Owen took out his blaster pistol and shot the commnaders head off.

"Let's take care of the rest of this black ops organinzation."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:42 am

Owen and the rest of his squad walked out of the freighter. "Phyrex, we've decided to end the republic's black ops section. Everyone who isn't corrupted is here so we purging the place." Owen remembered last time this order was given, but Owen quickly pushed the thought aside. "Plus you can get your gear back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)   "The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The republic wants you Owen" (Open rp)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next