Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Vote_lcap38%Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Vote_lcap8%Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Vote_lcap0%Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Vote_lcap0%Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Vote_lcap54%Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Vote_lcapEscape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Voting_barEscape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Vote_lcapEscape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Voting_barEscape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet
Test: 4235

Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Empty
PostSubject: Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"]   Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:53 am

"Wake up time cons!"a guard shouted while he banged on the cell door or Aramis Spark. Aramis stood up and stretched his legs. he looked outside his cell door checking to see if there are any guards nearby. he than turns around and checks to see if his cell-mate Don Foha, a Nautolan spy. was awake. after seeing Don was asleep Aramis lifted a small door in the ground under his bed revealing his comlink. Aramis sent out a message"Owen, Dalton, Gado or anybody else that gets this. i have been a prisoner on kessel in the spice mines. i've already seen five guys get drug off by energy spiders. things are just going downhill i thought i could handle this but i can't i need help."Aramis hears footsteps coming he tosses the comlink back in the hole. "ok ladies time to go back to work in the mines." the guard puts shackles on Aramis and Don and they hall them both away.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"]   Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:20 am

Owen sends his droid to the cantina to get help, to rescure Aramis from the Hutts prison on Kessel.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"]   Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:24 am

"It'll be good haveing you at my side during the heat of battle again Dalton."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"]   Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:35 am

"You can come if my droid can scan your frame, KL-72, come here. We have an agreement?" Owen said as his droid walked over to him.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"]   Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:41 am

"The other one was not a man only the shell of which was one."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"]   Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:49 am

"KL-71 scan him." Yes MAster The droid walked forward and looked at the cyborg. A couple minutes later he returned to Owen. He has human organs but in a robotic shell, his strenghts ar normal to humans and has no built in weaponery, I did how ever find a small tracking sensor in him which seems to display his every movement to the one who applied it to him, other than that he is rather human. "Thanks KL." "Now what do you have to say about this tracking sensor.?"
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"]   Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:03 am

"Well i guess he is coming with us."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"]   Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:11 am

We're good to go and KL-71 will be piloting us on this misson."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"]   Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:25 am

"This ship is the highest is made of the highest quality the person who made and bought it spared no expense. The shields are state of the art, four proton cannons, 5 lazer turrents, and a automated defense turrent. Plus the armory is filled with wepons from my travels, not to mention the hyperdrive engine was meant to pull a capital ship." Owen sat down next to his droid.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"]   Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:32 am

"Yep," Owen walks to the armroy and pulls out a sacthel charge. "This should be good enough, here you can set it," Owen tosses Dalton the charge.
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"]   Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:26 am

"Are you ladies gonna keep dilly dallying, or are you going to come get me"
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"]   Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:02 am

"Ok lets get a move on team." Owen took his ship up and out into space. He then turned on the hyperdrive and they were on there way to Kessel.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"]   Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:16 am

"We run off instinct here, but if you have any suggestions where to start ill take that advice."
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"]   Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:39 am

[i]" i'm in cell block J. you have two options you could go blast your way through the prison entrance, and deal with a lot of guards. or you could go through the mine and up the elevator leading to all the cells. there is less guards but there are energy spiders. its up to you."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"]   Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:42 am

"i agree but first we have to get there."

The ship leaves hyperspace and kessel comes into veiw. The ship touchs down and they have landed.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"]   Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:38 am

Owen Keez shot both the guards and put away his rifle. "We cant leave any witnesses here guys. If we do it will come back to haunt us." Owen continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"]   Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:08 am

Aramis whas carrying some spice to the collection area in the mines. when he saw some guards run yelling. "get to the mine entrance we need to hold them off. until He gets here." Aramis though "who is He". Aramis than sees a lone guard go by. on an act of impulse and adrenaline aramis jumps on the guards back putting him in a choke hold bring him to the ground. He grabs a nearby rock and bashes it against the guards skull. Arams stands up and grabs the guards blaster. He sends out a message to the group " I have a plan i'm gonna try and get the inmates to riot to buy you guys some time, and there is something big headed your way it doesn't sound good either."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"]   Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape From Kessel (semi open send me or owen keez a pm to join) [A Spin off Rp of "Dude wheres my starship"]
Page 1 of 1