Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Vote_lcap38%Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Vote_lcap8%Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Vote_lcap0%Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Vote_lcap0%Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Vote_lcap54%Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Vote_lcapDude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Voting_barDude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Vote_lcapDude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Voting_barDude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:31 am

Owen awaits for Dalton to lead to the hanger.

(((if you want to join in pm me or Dalton.)))
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:37 am

"If there is a sith lord involved we should wait and see if any others want to come Dalton." Owen opens up a small slot on the wrist of his armor revealing a small screen, he pushes it a couple times then closes the slot again. "There, sent mesages to GTC members aking for help. We can wait for a little bit for a response."
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:26 am

(OOC) : for this post refer to me Aramis thats what i'm considering for my players name in swotor.

(IC) "i got here as soon as i could, whats the mission. By the way, who's heap of scrap metal is this." as Aramis points out to Dalton's ship.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:40 am

Owen laughs, "The scrap metal is Dalton's starship. And thanks for coming to help. The mission is getting back my ship. A couple years ago I was dedicated to destroying a syndicate of assassins lead by a sith lord. I found the sith lord on Tatoine, drunk. I easily killed him and took his ship, now it's my ship. Somehow he survived death and his assassins took back the ship. There are some valuable artifacts of the sith on it to and there are some rooms I've never been into. So basiclly we go in make sure the sith lord is really dead, kill the remaining assassins, loot the place, blow that scum hole up. Thats the mission from what we know now."
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:46 am

"You have my full undivided services........ for the right price of course." As he rubbed his thumb and index finger together.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:49 am

"If we get through this I can pay you 1000 credits, and the some of the loot from there hide outs."
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:54 am

"Sounds good, so whats the game plan we going in guns-a-blazing, sneaky sneaky, or some crazy diabolical plan. I need to know so i have the right equipment"
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:06 am

"THere base is hiden underneath a cantina on Tatoine, I don't think it would be good for us to go in and start shooting right away, since there assassins they probbaly have stealth feild generators on them. So we are going to infiltrate the base a couple differnt ways. I know there were five ways to get in and out of the hideout last time i blew it up. I'll go through the main entrance and attract the attention. While you guys go in the back entrance. Find some way to kill most of them fast like overloading some computer consoles or grenades, Then we move in for the Kill on the sith lord, Khale. This plan is open to suggestions."
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:12 am

"Plan sounds good except for the killing of the sith lord part. if we capture him we could get a healthy ransom from the sith. and the republic might want him to. so hear me out the killing is great i love killing thats my job { (OOC) I'm gonna go with Bounty Hunter on this one} (IC) but money is better. so consider it"
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:15 am

Owen stands silent for a couple of minutes think of how to word whats he about to say. "To be honest this mission isn't just about my starship there is something of revenge in it."
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:23 am

"and revenge is sooooo sweet. ok lets kill him but i got dibs on his saber." Aramis sat for a second thinking. " I got it, what if I cause a distraction outside louring the gaurds to me, some thermal detonators on the doorway should take care of them. while you and Dalton slip inside unnoticed and kill him."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:35 am

"It sounds good Aramis, Except that we all might have to attack Khale at the same time. He cheated death once, and I'm going to make sure that he never will again. I;m going to watch his life drain from his eyes just as i did.......," Owen stopped realizing what he was about to say.
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:40 am

"just as you what?" Aramis Questioned.
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:59 am

Aramis Turns to Dalton. "wow really you want to own your own cantina huh? and just because you ship works doesn't mean anything it makes you look like a space hobo. you need to pimp your starship [(OOC) that would be an awesome idea for a topic] (IC) if you have a good ship you can get better jobs to get better money for you can.. i mean blaaaster."
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:04 am

Aramis turned to Owen "so are we gonna just sit here or are we gonna do this? Dalton Star Toilet will have to do for now."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:08 am

"Back when i was in the republic specail forces i took down Khale's master with my squad. After i did that they gave me a week off to visit my wife and daughter back on Crouscant. A shuttle dropped me off at my house and something seemed wrong. The door was open and had blaster marks. All i had was a virbo knife on me so i took it out and walked inside. There was more signs of battle, then i heard talking, I sneaked to my bedroom where my wife and my kid were standing in a corner with a blaster rifle. Two guys wearing sith assassain clothes and one who looked like a sith apprenice. The apprentice drew his light saber and ........... he...... chopped of my wifes head and stabbed my daughter. I ran with out delay catching the sith off guard my knife went through the aprrentices heart. He died instantly, then i took care of one of the assassins. The other i interragated to find out that the apprentice was of Khales and i killed khales master in the mission. I went to the republic for help to track down Khale, they refused saying there forces were to thin alredy. I left the republic and hunt down Khale. It took years and years till i found his father. I found out where Khale was from him then i murdered him as Khale had given the order to kill my family. I went to Tatoine and found Khale drunk with grief of his fathers dead. I gave him a blaster shot to the head. I thought i had revenged my family but know i now he cheated death that means i must revenge them again." Owen pasued then said, "I haven't told any one this and i would appreciate if you wouldnt ethier."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:19 am

"The names matches the smell Dalton," chuckles OWen.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:22 am

"How about we get our equipment then get going, guys."
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:28 am

" well im gonna go th eexplosive route with some thermal detonators." as he hugs his thermal detonators. " maybe a long range rifle. how about you two."
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:38 am

aramis puts some Thermal Detonators in a pouch on his belt. "this will do nicely." as he
strapped his long range rifle to his back. also 2 blaster pistols in holistors on his side. "this is all i need"
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:39 am

"i call shotgun or in this case i guess the little thing canister that holds toilet paper."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:50 am

Owen opens the slot on the wrist of his armor and presses a couple of butttons. A mintue later a droid comes out into the hanger carrying a pack with a blaster rifle, sticky grenades, proton cores, a rocket launcher, and a little box the size of a fist. "Return to the Cantina KT-S4, and make sure you have drinks ready when we get back." "Yes Master, i will do that." The droid turns and leaves the hanger. Owen walks up the ramp of the Spacetoliet before he walks in he turns around and tosses the tiny box to Dalton. "Its a air freshener," then he walks inside and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:05 am

"how exactly are we going to get there, i know by ship but i mean, ever since the Treaty of Courescont security has been tight everywhere and they are screening everybody going in or out on the spaceports."
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:13 am

"maybe while we are there we can take a little detour, check the local scene pick up some chicks." Aramis said while rubbing his chin.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:54 am

Owen chuckles, "Ya, in this starship you will pick em up left and right."
"Anyways, good to have you along Gado. Also don't land in a spaceport, the assassins are probbaly going to have spies everywhere. I say we land on the outskirts then we smuggle ourselves in. Or we can do what ever you guys want to do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next