Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Vote_lcap38%Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Vote_lcap8%Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Vote_lcap0%Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Vote_lcap0%Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Vote_lcap54%Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Vote_lcapOfficial Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Voting_barOfficial Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Vote_lcapOfficial Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Voting_barOfficial Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Empty
PostSubject: Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar   Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Davan Kelhur was checking over some of the smuggler fleet ships in the hanger bay. He jumped down from the ramp of the latest ship to be inspected. All had gone well so far. Davan had recently sent messages to Owen Keez and Lisara Novar to meet him here, there was a problem on Ord Mantell he needed to discuss with them. They would be the best pair for the job.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar   Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:42 pm

"Miss Novar, I think when we are the hanger floor you should address me properly" He gave her a quick smile. "What do you think of this ship? Newly acquired from some rather careless republic troopers" It was a brand new BT-7 Thunderclap, some of the GTC agents had got hold of it when a group of troopers left it in the middle of nothing on Alderaan to complete a mission. Easy for them to take. "We have got rid of anything that could trace it, so you and Owen can use it for the mission I will let you know about as soon as he gets here."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar   Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:32 pm

Owen walked down the hallway to the hanger, he was supposed to meet Davan and Lisara there right now. Though he had skipped breakfast, and he went to get lunch. Now he's quite late.

With a sub sandwich in one hand, Owen entered the hanger and looked around for his boss, and Lisara. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw them standing next to a republic ship, probably one of the thunder clap models. Owen laughed inside when ever he heard the name. He took another bite of his sub and walked up to the two. It sounded like they were talking about ships and what not, Owen didn't know much about ships.

"Sorry, I'm late, the drive through was longer then expected, but I'm here now!"
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar   Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:40 am

As he saw Owen Keez approach he was beginning to wonder if he had chosen the right partner for Lisara, he was sure he would comment on this to his fellow Vigo, Typho Raame.
"Mr. Keez not only are you late but you turn up eating, hardly professional is it?" Davan shook his head before telling the two about the mission they would undertake. "You two shall be travelling to Ord Mantell. There are two Sith, we believe a master and his apprentice, there. We have no names, only mild descriptions which you will find on the computer onboard the ship."
"They have been disrupting our business there and from the information our men have given us they are doing it for 'the good of the people'. Very odd for the Sith so we believe they are seperate from the Empire, whatever thier reason we need rid of them."
Davan pointed at Owen Keez.
"Corporal Keez, it is your mission to capture or kill them. You may select some men to go with you, at our business centre on the planet you will find some troops also but they probably are not up to your standard. Miss Novar, you will help Corporal Keez in this with anything he needs as he is the senior figure in this mission. Though I know your job is not to kill people and I hope Corporal Keez will respect that, therefore your main mission will be to mobilize our business there again. There may be some people within our own organization on Ord Mantell who are helping the Sith as they seem to know where to strike, sniff them out and bring them back here. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar   Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:18 am

Owen nodded, his sandwich was now gone. He forced his mind to go back on track.

He knew Ord Mantell quite well, it's where he spent his first couple years in the Republic Army, but he hasn't been back since. Things are sure to have changed though. The Rogue Sith business wasn't entirely uncommon, there lust for power often had them leave the Sith Empire to try and start there own order, it usually failed.

But the fact is, that it was disrupting business, this could not be allowed. Owen has plans, and he can not achieve those with out money.

Owen moved his eyes on Lisara, typical smuggler he thought. He ignored her comments.

"Understood sir, Question though. Do we know if the Republic or the Empire know of these rogue sith?"
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar   Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:33 am

Davan first responded to Lisara "Yes you will be taking orders from Corproal Keez as he is the senior officer... of course you are a smuggler like myself so those rules tend to be flexible... Also in regards to the insiders, if you get all the information you need for them and provide me with the report you can do with them whatever you wish."

He then faced Owen "They do, but as it isn't affecting them directly they can't be bothered to provide the manpower to deal with it, as it directly affects us we have too."

Now if that is all this is where you leave, good luck on your mission. You may contact me at anytime you wish with developments. Be careful.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar   Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:48 am

Owen sighs as Lisara passes him, "This is gonna be a long mission," he thought to himself. He then turned his attention to Davan and saluted. Owen turned around and made his way inside the newly acquired ship.

He pressed a few commands on his wrist comp, and soon a droid arrived with all his supplies he would be needing for the mission. His Republic commado armor, might be useful in a mostly republic controlled area, his blaster rifle, grenade belt, and a back pack filled with technical gear. The droid went into the ship then powered down. Owen no longer felt the need to carry his stuff, when other things could do it just as easily. He then went into the bridge, and waited for Lisara.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar   Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:44 am

Owen laughed, "I'm sensing hostilities between us and we haven't even left the hanger. Usually that doesn't happen till we at least land." He turned to the main console and brought up data Davan had told them about.

"Davan wasn't kidding, they have barely anything on them. Just that there two who are skilled in the powers of the force, they wear robes, and that they've been disrupting our business on Ord Mantell. And we paid our informants for this crap," Owen said as he read through the data. "Might as well set course for our bussiness center on Ord Mantell. I'm going to look up some old contacts, possibly ones who have real information. I figure you want to fly?"
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar   Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:36 am

Owen wasn't going to argue with her, at least not yet anyways. He began putting the little amount of data he had on the data pad. Then she accelerated the ship, at an unusually fast speed. Owen didn't move, he used to be a drop trooper, some petty acceleration was nothing. Owen went back to work looking up some information on the area.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar   Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:20 am

"Yes, mhm. Ok bye," Owen basically said the same thing to all his contacts on Ord Mantell. None of them were speaking on the situation. "Hey Lisara, your data pad isn't going to have much data on it. None of my contacts seem to wish to speak on the subject," Owen said as he tossed to the data pad over to her.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar   Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:30 am

"Sith seem to have that affect on the common folk," Owen said as he laid back. "I guess really isn't much to do for now, I think I'm gonna rest up for the mission. Eating that sandwich was hard work," Owen slowly closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar   Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:13 am

Owen awoke to his console beeping. There was an incoming transmission. "Who in the hell is trying to contact us, epsecially when I'm trying to sleep," he muttered to himself. Owen ressed a button and a hologram of what looked to be a Republic ship captain was standing there. "This is Captain Renolds of the Hershen, you are to power down and await for boarding. You are to put down any weapons you may have aboard your ship and place your hands in the air," The captain said.

"Woah hang on there Mr. Renolds, you don't have any right to board my ship," Owen said suprised of what was happening.

"Oh, yes we do. The vessel you're aboard is property of the Republic. You're lucky we don't destory you right now," the captain seemed flustered.

"But, then, if this was your ship, wouldn't it be blown up with us. You really didn't think that statement through did you?" Owen said. He enjoyed being a smart ass.

"I have no time for these games," Renolds said as the transmission ended.

Owen quickly checked the radar, no ship was in range. The engineers must of forgotten to take off some sort of tracking device, of identification on the ship.

"Lisara, we're going to have some problems, real soon."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar   Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:14 am

"Seems like the best idea at the moment," Owen said. "I can't snore that loudly...," Owen mumbled under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar   Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:13 am

"Yes Ma'am!" Owen said, glad to be getting a chance to try out this ship's firepower. Owen ran to the end of the small hallway and opened a hatch, revealing a ladder. Owen climbed the ladder and took a seat in a nice little chair with the turret's controls in front of him. "I'm in position Lisara," Owen said through the comm system.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar   Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:38 am

As Lisara finished her sentence, a ship seemed to exit hyperspace to the left side of them. It seemed to be a small Republic Cruiser, not that cruisers are very small. From what Owen could see, they were armed to the teeth.

"Republic Cruiser, seemed to have a miscalculations on there hyperspace jump, we're out of range of any tractor beams. Expect some interceptor ships to be on us in seconds," Owen said into the comm. His fist tightened around the controls, he was ready for some shootin.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar   Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:49 am

Owen pulled the trigger releasing a barrage of lazer fire. The interceptors, being the agile crafts they are, attempted to dodge them. One of them was to late though, as a lazer bolt made contact with it's left wing, sending it into a spirally death. "I count eight Interceptors, one of them has just been eliminated though," Owen continued to fire upon them. Then he was jolted back as something hit the ship. "What in the blazes was that, you hitting asteroids down there," Owen continued to fire.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar   Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:46 am

Owen continued to fire away at the interceptors, after quickly recovering from a few jolts of the ship. Owen lost track of one, he cursed under his breath. "Do you see a ship that cut off from the main group on the sensors, Lisara? I just lost sight of one," Owen said over the coms.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar   Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:23 am

As soon as he heard it, he pointed the turret up and waited. In seconds he saw the ship and opened fire, it stood no chance. "That problem is taken care of," Owen said as he turned his attention back to the other interceptors. He began to notice that the amount of asteroids flying past them were increasing in number. Soon the interceptors began to back off. "Lisara, they're backing off. I assume we're about to be in the middle of a very dense asteroid field?," Owen questioned, but still hoping they just ran out of gas or something.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar   Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:53 am

"I suppose," Owen said as he sighed in relief the asteroid didn't hit the turret compartment. He looked back at the interceptors, all of which were now out of firing range. "The interceptors seemed to have made a formal retreat. I'm coming back down the cock-pit," Owen said as he jumped out of the seat and climbed down the ladder.

Owen entered the cock-pit and took a seat in the co-pilot area.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar   Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:40 am

Owen finally reached the cock-pit and was greeted with the sight of thousands of asteroids. "Easing up is it," Owen joked. He took a seat in the co-pilot seat and began looking at the sensors. "Well it seems that the asteroid field is disrupting the sensors, so we can't see them. On the upside they can't see us either," Owen said, things were starting to get better. "But one thing needs to be settled before we leave the field," he began to type in complex lines of code. Until the schematics of the ship appeared and a small blip was coming from the engine room. "How did the clean-up crew miss the tracking device," Owen wondered. "I'm going to go check it out, I'll keep you updated," he said as he jumped out of his seat and jogged down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar   Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:34 am

Owen moved around corners in a military fashion, not knowing what was aboard. He soon reached the engine room, all seemed normal. He pressed the button next to the door, and it slid open. The lights were out. "This isn't right," he thought to himself. He pulled out his concealed blaster pistol he kept in his boot and reached around the door to turn on the lights.
As the lights flickered on he couldn't see anything that wasn't supposed to be there. He stepped in, and the door shut behind him. Owen turned around and pressed the button, the door stayed in place however. "Lisara, can you unlock the engine room door, somethings trying to keep me in here," Owen said into the coms, as he looked around nervously.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar   Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:12 am

Owen cursed to himself, it was dangerous, but it seemed like it may be the only way. He had no plan of getting sucked out into space. "It seems like we'll have to risk it, we don't have time to cut this door down," Owen said. He took a tight hold of handle by the door, and tried to calculate how long it would take him to get to the other side of the door. Then he contacted Lisara, "Open the doors at will, close them three seconds after you open. I'd rather not take a walk in space at the moment." He gripped the handle harder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar   Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Mission: Owen Keez and Lisara Novar
Page 1 of 1