Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Vote_lcap54%The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Voting_barThe hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Voting_barThe hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:28 pm

Typho sat straight up when he heard the name. He slouched back down almost instantly, so he wouldn't attract attention.
"You hear where that came from?"
Typho quickly downed the rest of his drink, put his helmet back on, and eased one of his pistols out of its holster.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:30 pm

"It's coming from the table of the group of thugs. Want to head out and look if they've anything to say?"
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:39 pm

Typho narrowed his eyes and nodded, forming his grizzled, hardened battle face, impervious to any form of mercy or compassion. He pulled out both pistols, yet kept them hidden from view. The two men got up from their table and moved towards the thugs. As soon as they arrived there, one of the thugs spotted them, rose out of his seat and tried to pull his gun out.
Typho immediately aimed one of his pistols at the thug's leg and put a shot through it. The thug cried out in pain and fell back into his seat, holding his leg.
"No one else move, or you'll be getting a worse fate that your friend here. Now, my friend and I have a few questions for you boys."
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:46 pm

"We've heard the name Dralynn Monzth coming from your table, and he's the one we're looking for."
"So, what do you guys know of Dralynn. Is he still on Taris?"

"Why would you care?"

"Remember what my friend told you?" Tal'nar pulls out a blaster pistol and shoots another thug in the leg.

The thug yells out in pain. "Ok, he's still on Taris, but.."

"But, what?" Tal'nar aims his blaster again.

"He's doing business at the moment, and anyone who disturbs him dies. "
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:51 pm

Typho cocked his head for a moment, a thought. He seemed as if coming to a decision, and the nodded.
"I like those odds. More fun for us this way. You guys really have no idea who're you messing with. Where is he conducting his business? Better not play any games, or we might just have to join in. We like to play rough."
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:59 pm

"It's in the Lower City of Taris." Another thug said.

"We want details mate!" Tal'nar pointed his blaster at the other thug.

"He hired a private room in Javyar's Cantina" one of the other thugs responded.

"Now that's a good boy." Tal'nar pat the thug on the back, kind of insulting him.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Typho grunted at the thugs.
"Better not be lying to us. The Sith bombarded the planet 300 years ago, destroying the planet's surface. Since it is in the lower city, Javyar's Cantina might have survived. I hope for your sakes that it is."
Typho looked down at the injured thugs. "You might want to check those out."
He turned to Tal'nar and indicated with his head that they leave.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:57 am

"If you guys are lying, we'll get back to you in no time, and we won't be as friendly like now anymore." Tal'nar said just before leaving.

They walked out of the cantina.

"Do you think they're telling the truth?" Tal'nar asked to Typho.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:08 pm

Typho nodded and looked at Tal'nar. "I think they are. After seeing what we did to those couple of thugs, I don't think the others would want to go through the same treatment. Still, never assume anything until you see it first hand. I guess it's off to the Lower City. Know any way of getting down there?"
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:12 pm

"Well, I've read on the Holonet Archives they used to have elevators before the Sith bombarded the whole planet. Maybe there are some intact? Let's look for some I guesse."

The Bounty Hunters were walking through the Upper City streets when the saw a sign saying

LOWER CITY =>
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:20 pm

Typho saw the sign and shook his head in mock disgust. "You'd think that they would have had a more subtle way of telling us the direction to the Lower City. No wonder this government is going into the dump. Ah well, at least it makes our job easier. Hopefully there's no one guarding the elevators."
The two Bounty Hunters made their way through the streets of Taris, observing the local population. It seemed like a normal city, but Typho could sense something beneath the surface of the people. The people of Taris were scared, and Typho had a feeling that it was because of Dralynn Monzth.
The two men shortly arrived at the elevators going down to the Lower City. As Typho expected, there were two guards stationed there, wearing the uniforms of the Security Force.
One of them held up a hand and spoke in a loud voice. "Let me see your identification papers, detailing that you have permission to go down into the Lower City."
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:31 pm

Tal'nar's right hand went to his blaster, but the guards didn't notice anything.

"Well, we've lost our papers, but, I am Tal'nar, my friend here is Typho. We're both Bounty Hunters, and very skilled I must say. So, let us through and don't say anything to anyone else, or we'll make a hole in your head. Either way, we will get to Lower City."

The guards looked at each other and laughed

"Are you serious? Skilled Bounty Hunters? " he laughed.
The guards reached for their blasters. But even before they could take it, they were already on the ground.

"Told you."

The bounty hunters stepped over the corpses and went into the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:44 pm

Typho returned his blaster pistols back into their holsters and waited for the elevator to reach its destination. The elevator soon hit a sudden stop, and the sliding doors opened. Before them were the effects of hard living. Blaster fire marked the walls of the street, and garbage and other unwanted things lay in heaps all over the place. Typho looked at these things and shook his head.
"I guess we should go look for Javyar's Cantina. Hnh, doesn't seem to be many clues showing the whereabouts of it."
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:48 pm

There were 2 ways they could go.

"Let's go to the right." Tal'nar suggested.

After a couple minutes of walking, they encountered some street thugs looking for trouble.
There were 6 of them.

"You guys look from the Upper City, what are you guys doing here. You don't belong here!" A thug said to the Bounty Hunters.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:58 pm

Typho smirked and eased his hands down to his Blaster Pistols. "Neither does your head belong on your shoulders. So, since I'm such a nice person, I'm going to have to fix that problem."
Quick as a flash, Typho withdrew his two blasters and aimed the at the thugs. He fired four rapid shots, with two of them hitting a separate thugs. The Hunter dived to the right, to dodge any blaster shots that came his way.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:01 pm

Tal'nar pulled out his blasters as well.

"I agree with Typho." he quickly said and fired some shots.

3Thugs were already downed after the first attack of the Bounty Hunters.

Tal'nar came out of cover, used his jetpack for a quick burst and fired again.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:14 pm

Typho returned the pistols to their holsters, and reached for his Sfor Republic Carbine. He took it out, and aimed for the nearest thug, firing three shots. The shots ripped into the thug, knocking him onto the ground. Typho threw a thermal detonator at another thug, which exploded and engulfed the criminal in flames.
The Bounty Hunter ducked his head back down into cover, and waited for Tal'nar to finish off the last thug.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:16 pm

Tal'nar threw a stun grenade at the last one. The thug didn't move anymore, and Tal'nar placed a well-aimed blaster shot right between his eyes. The lifeless body fell down on the ground next to the others.

"Thugs never learn, do they."
Tal'nar smiled.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:21 pm

Typho returned his Carbine back to its place on a strap on his back. He turned to Tal'nar and nodded. "Hnh. No matter how many times you fight them, they'll come on coming, and keep on dying. Let's head out."
The tow Bounty Hunters kept on walking, until they soon arrived at Javyar's Cantina. An Aqualish and a Rodian stood outside with stun rods in their hands.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:24 pm

"You can't enter the cantina now." the rodian said.

"Why not?"

"Someone hired the cantina all for himself and someone else, they needed to finish a deal they said."
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:01 pm

Typho reached into one of his pockets and withdrew out two 50 credits chips. He waved them in front of the two aliens.
"Come on, don't be like that. Can I offer you two gentlemen a little tip? The tip is, if I were you, I'd take these credits and run away. It's not different to me how we sort this out. It's just better for you this way."
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:58 pm

"Make that 100 credits each, and we won't talk about it."

"Don't push it mate. You heard my friend there, take them and run away. There's another option as well, but I don't think you'll like it."

Tal'nar smiled at Typho.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:28 am

Typho eye's narrowed and he shook his head once. "Make that 50 credits. No more, no less. I don't bargain. I've given you your chance. Take it, or leave it."
Typho slid his hand down to one of his blaster holsters and tapped it lightly. The two aliens seemed to get what he was meaning, snatched the credits, and ran off down the street.
Typho gave the smallest ghost of a smile, and moved towards the Cantina entrance. The two massive sliding doors opened automatically and the two men stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:55 am

Almost immediately when they entered the room, some bodyguards approached the Bounty Hunters.

"What are you doing here, and why did the guards let you in?"

We're here to talk to Dralynn Monzth, and the guards ran of with some credits. Now, if you could be so friendly and let us through?

Tal'nar quickly looked around the cantina, and saw that there were bodyguards all over the place.
"This must be a very big deal." he thought
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:00 pm

Typho let out a grunt of disgust. "I'm sick of all you bloody guards, thinking you can stop us. Just get the hell out of our way, and we got have to waste you!"
With that, the Mandalorian Bounty Hunter sent his left fist into the jaw of one of the guards and rammed his shoulder into another. Both guards fell to the ground, stunned. Typho glared at the rest of the bodyguards, daring someone else to mess with him. No one tried. He gestured for Tal'nar to continue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next