Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Vote_lcap38%Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Vote_lcap8%Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Vote_lcap0%Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Vote_lcap0%Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Vote_lcap54%Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Vote_lcapDigging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Voting_barDigging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Vote_lcapDigging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Voting_barDigging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Empty
PostSubject: Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)    Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:20 am

Rasper walked down the hallways of the GTC with something on his mind, something that had been troubling him and he knew the only person who could help.

He arrived at his destination and knocked on the door that had the name "Miles Kenko" on it in bold letters.

Last edited by Rasper Karger on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)    Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:55 am

Rasper opened the door quickly,

"Where is Miles I need to see him, its important"

Rasper peered down at Lisaras arm

"I hope thats a stress ball you have your hand on"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)    Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:10 am

Rasper looked over and saw a door right to the side of Lisaras desk assuming it was Miles office he walked by Novar not waiting for Miles to answer back. He wasent some client he was a GTC employee, he did not need appointments.

He opened the door and went inside
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)    Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:20 am

"Shut up Lisara" he said in a annoyed tone and he then slammed the door on her face.

"Miles why do you keep her around? I dont see the point"
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)    Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:22 am

Miles looked up from his desk and some figures he had been going over neatly closing and setting the file aside he stood up. "Trooper Krager?" "its ok Lisara if its important enough for him to come to me like this ill speak with him." What can i do for you Rasper this is a bit far off your turf." Miles motioned to one of the chairs in front of the desk and reseated himself waiting to see what brought the man to him.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)    Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:29 am

Rasper sat down in the chair and sat back.

"I need a revenue file pulled up about a Mining company based on Allderann, I need to know the recent profit we've gained from them as well as recent shipping records"
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)    Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:33 am

Miles raises an eyebrow at the trooper sitting across from him. Bit of a odd request coming from a trooper but business is business what company am i looking for?
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)    Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:40 am

"yes I know, and this is not my field of expertise but I have a personal interest in the matter, the company is called Reveniro mining and drilling its run by a man named Travan Yor and like I said before its based on Alderaan."

Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)    Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:51 am

Miles nodded at rasper his eyes staring straight a head unfocused for a moment. Hmmm shipping records show as normal gtc records show as recieveing the 5% on the contract. this is odd im showing the company trade ticker as having increased in value but if there shipping is normal that shouldnt have increased." Miles squints as if reading something fine. I assume this meeting is confidential and off the record?"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)    Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:04 am

Rasper chuckled

"I think if half of this company's transactions were on the record we would all be very wanted individuals."

Rasper leaned forward

"So how much has the value of Revenero's gone up, and has the overall amount of exported materials increased at all?"
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)    Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:28 am

Miles smiles at Rasper removing the items from the top of his desk and pressing a key on the arm of his chair. Slowly a blast door lowers itself in place between the inner and outer office. " Im holding you to keep what you are about to witness in cofidence like i am this meeting. oh the blast doors? you see my position in the company affords me a few small luxeries like full custimization on this office. Which can double as a bunker now along with a few other perks. Miss Novar take a break and lock the outer office when you go ill be in conference for a while." Miles toggled off the com he had pressed and laid his hand on the cornor of the desk top which began to glow. Suddenly a holographic display shone above the desk. the imagies were distorted and miles thumped the right side of his head and they became clear. "ive really gotta see Nuscian about getting this upgraded" miles mutters to himself.

As Miles moves his hands over points above the desk streams of data begin to flow rapidly being projected from the holographic emmiter inside the desk at the same time the lights dimmed to better see the imagies. Miles hands touched the stream moving data back and forth rapidly searching finacial records shipping records market projections and various other sorts off data. hmm this is odd it seems the companys value has trippled and yet there offical reports show no increase in shipping . Stopping on stream Miles brought it up larger studing the data closely"here now whats this... the figures arnt adding up acordingto the profit margin the gtc should be reciveing a substanital amout from the 5% tho its hardly increased over the last year. also there seems to be some odd shipments that arnt directly connected to the company but ill wear a jedi robe if they arnt coming from the compnay in question tho very cleverly hidden."
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)    Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:42 am

Rasper averted his eye's away from Kenkos in thought, he looked back up

"What kind of odd shipments are we talking about and are the credits being shipped back to the miners increasing at a large rate?"

Rasper felt he already knew the answer after he asked the questions
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)    Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:21 am

Miles paused only a moment as he shifted more data around peeling layers off like a onion. odd in that the are fakes very very well made fakes. id say someone is shipping something off planet under false labels. and they have cleverly blocked any pat htracing but id bet my bank its from one place. As for the other question i not a small increase in miner salaries for the company but the company itself seems to be banking more ... bah sorry cant tell how much the banking guilds involved and if its possible to crack there encrpytion no one dares you could find yourself cut off in a thousand planets. but something isnt fitting.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)    Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:12 am

Rasper thought for a moment then got a puzzled look on his face.

"Miles tell me about the recent employee statuses, have their been any increases or decreases in the hiring of new labor?"
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)    Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:13 pm

Miles nodded slightly and the data floating above the desk shifted. Miles flipped through various reports and records for several minutes. Finding the one he was looking for the others vanished and the selected one enlarged. "Here we are Rasper it seems over the last four months the numbers changed by five hundred employee's. It appears that three hundred were new hires and two hundred were replacements. The two hundred appear to be broking down between those who quit or were fired or injured on the job. Miles tilted his head to the side and a list of names of the five hundred new employee's appeared on the left side of the desk then one by one they shifted to the right side until all of them had moved. "Mr Krager would it interest you to know everyone of the new hires is ex military of one sort or another?"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)    Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:47 am

"Indeed it does interest me as well as the apparent high amount of injuries or releases. I think that report sums up my suspicions about whatever is going on in that mine and Im going to find out what they have been hiding from the GTC."

Rasper leaned forward closer to Miles

"Mr Kenko I will admit that in this case I doubt a sheer show of brute force will get me the answers I need or to be able to draw the right people out, so would you be able to find the time to accompany me to Alderaan?"
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)    Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:12 pm

Miles leaned back in his chair steepling his fingers as he thought a moment before making a reply. " I take it this is a unofficial mission seeing as how your asking me and not ordering me. Miles leans forward placing his arms on the desk fingers interlaced. "Which only makes it much more interesting. Seeing as your coming to me with it i suppose youll take lead but if im to operate at the best of my abilities ill need freedom to act as i see need. Im no solider i can follow orders if i must but it is not how i operate my "methods" if you will differ. Also there is the matter of when you will be wanting to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)    Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:37 am

"This is a mission of personal interest Mr Kenko and making sure that the people we do buisness with dont get into a habit of keeping secrets from us. If you come along then we go as mutual GTC employees and we go as partners, I wont pull rank on you in this mission its your choice if you would like to attend as well."

"we have no need to bother the GTC unless this turns out to be something very serious that we cannot handle on our own."

Rasper stood up and went to the door and before leaving he turned once more to Miles.

"Mr Kenko if you wish to come meet me in the hanger, ill be waiting at my ship for one hour then I will leave.........oh and if your choose to bring along miss Novar keep in mind she is your responsibility and she will come as your assistant but she is still tied to the GTC, She WILL absolutely listen to your orders or mine if need be and Miles..."

Rasper had a very serious almost menacing look in his face

"If you bring Lisara and she even once steps out of line or refuses to listen to orders and endangers the mission, I will correct her in a way I seem fit or I will expect you to do the same. Since she is a recruit at this point she is expendable at this point....remember that"

With that Rasper left Mile's office and then proceeded out in the hallway without even looking at Lisara on the way out and made his way to the hanger.
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)    Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:20 am

Miles rubbed his head there was so much to do and rasper seemed like he had sith spawn gnawing at his ankles to be in such a hurry. Flipping the Comm on to the outer office Miles spoke quickly "Miss Novar please come in here for a minute."
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)    Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:51 am

Miles stood in the door ushering Lisara into the office motioning her to have a seat. "Miss Novar something has come up however it is not Official GTC business so ill leave the choice up to you you can stay and take a bit of paid leave or you can come with me Paid time of coarse. But i cant guareentee what we might run into along the way. Also there is another matter Trooper first class rasper will be along for the duration. I know youve not had the best of starts with the troopers or there commander. If you decide to come along im going to have to ask you leave the cocky kid locked up in the office. You work for me and follow my lead but in the field Rasper may see something we dont as he is a trained soldier. If he gives you a order follow it like you would one of my own hesitation might get us all flaming iced. Just so you know the man will kill you and probbly me to if you push him to far. However if you think you can keep things in check there may be a substaintal bonus in it for you depending on the out come of the trip. What say you Lisara are you ready to put away the attitude and begin to learn how the game is played ? The choice is yours stay or go either way?
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)    Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:33 am

Miles smiled over at Lisara as she replied that she would go.Excellent But remember this isnt GTC business this IS Kenko business. Business is Life and i would be very displeased if you found yourself unable to control something as small as a tongue to the point you might wish id transfer you into Raspers care. A dark frown crossed over Miles features just for a a moment before the smile returned. "Now then it seems Mister Karger is in a sith of a hurry and theres no way i can be prepaired to leave in a hours times. We will need to take the Risky gambit and follow him. Get on the com tell them to get the ship prepped for launch ASAP. Also get ahold of Carl tell him to empty the forward cargo hold and have some men standing by. Oh and tell him to get what ever we have handy that will fetch a good price on alderaan and cram as much of it as he can in the rear cargo hold. Tell him i said light a fire under his ass this needs done yesterday. Once you get Carl moving buzz doctor Mandrayk ad tel him im on my way down to see him. Then get yourself ready to go bring what ya need for an extended trip you can Bring the armor but keep it stowed until i think we need it im hoping to handle this with out needing any armor but best to be prepaired.
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

PostSubject: Re: Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)    Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:41 am

The com blipped for no more then a second or so when a small video box appeared on screen the face of Nuscian Mandrayk in the centre. A small grin of welcome spread across his face.

“Ah Miss Nova a pleasure…I see the swelling and bruising has gone down nicely, excellent to see the solution worked so well. Such an awful affair good to see you so looking well once more" *He leans back in his chair* "However I assume you have need of me, or you are calling on behalf of Mr Kenko. He has made you his assistant has he not?”
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)    Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:17 am

Miles had walked out of his office and over heard miss Novar and the doctor speaking he leaned over so his head appeared in the viewer briefly. "actually Nuscian ill be down to see you in a couple minutes im on the way now. Continue the preparations miss Novar. Miles strode out of the office as lisara and the doctor continued talking. Catching the turbo lift to the medical wing Miles cut through the lab to avoid the majority of folks. Seeing the door to Nusicans office ajar and hearing his voice Miles walked up and tapped on the door way before entering. "sorry for the short notice doc but i need to speak to you about something urgent and time is long past being short."
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)    Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:36 am

Rasper tweeked some configurations on his ship, he was almsot ready to go, he doubted Miles would be ready by the time Karger was ready to leave but that mattered little, he wanted to get a quick look with just his ship before they had to reveal themselves to Alderran besides Miles knew what planet he was going to and he could track his GTC signiture. He shut a side hatch to his ship and procceded to do some quick before flight checks.
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

PostSubject: Re: Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)    Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:07 am

Mandrayk looked up upon Miles entrance, he’d finished recording an audio file for another matter. A small grin spread across his face and he listened to Miles. He leant back in his chair once more, rested his elbows on the arm rests and locked his finger together in a small arch over his chest.

“Well then don’t keep me in suspense Mr Kenko”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)    Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digging For Trouble (Closed RP)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next