Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Vote_lcap38%The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Vote_lcap8%The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Vote_lcap0%The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Vote_lcap0%The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Vote_lcap54%The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Vote_lcapThe hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Voting_barThe hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Vote_lcapThe hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Voting_barThe hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tal'nar Galon
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet
Test: 4235

The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Empty
PostSubject: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:06 pm

((This is an closed RP between Tal'nar and Typho, we are hunting the boss of Socran, whom we killed for avening Tal'nar's fathers [see Tal'nar's training mission]))

The 2 Bounty Hunters were sitting in the Weeping Wookie Cantina, after they got back from Tal'nar's training mission.

"This drink is on me." Tal'nar said to Typho.
"After all, I've couldn't have killed Socran without your help."

"Hey Barkeeper, 2 Correllian Ale's please."

Tal'nar drank of his Ale when he wanted to ask Typho something.

"Are you in for a little more action?"
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:08 pm

Typho accepted the drink with a short nod. He took a long swig and leaned back in his chair and put his feet up on the table.
"Sure, mate. Why not? It's always good to keep your blaster warm."
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:14 pm

Tal'nar looked at Typho and nodded. He liked his attitude.

"Dralynn Monzth should have reached Taris already, I think. So, we can leave whenever you're ready."

Tal'nar took his drink and took a long swig, resulting in an empty glass.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:15 pm

Typho winced slightly as pain went to his left arm, which had been hit by blaster fire in their latest battle. He controlled himself and flexed the arm, to make sure it had not been impaired by the damage.
Feeling that it had healed properly, Typho looked over at Tal'nar once more. "I'll be happy to leave right away. I'll need to collect the rest of my weapons from my residential area, but I can meet you in about... twenty minutes. What will we be taking to Taris? Any ship in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:26 pm

Tal'nar nodded "I need to pick some weapons and grenades up at home as well. We'll meet in 20 minutes at hangar bay 2. I'll be waiting at my GAT-12 Skyspray. This time, I'll fly." Tal'nar smiled.

They both went sepperate ways to their private quarters.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:45 pm

Typho quickly arrived at his quarters and prepared his weapons. This time he wasn't going to take his DXR6 Carbine, but his more powerful, more advanced, Sfor Republic Carbine, which he had stolen from a Republic Commando Trooper he had killed on a Bounty Hunter. He would take his usual supply of grenades, and his twin DC-17 Blaster Pistols, as well as his Mandalorian Vibrosword. He had upgraded his Mandalorian Stealth Battle Armour to be able to contain a wrist-mounted grenade launcher and a wrist-mounted flame-thrower, as well as his newly repaired and upgraded jet-pack. The weapons defined who he was, and he cherished them.
Around fifteen minutes later, after he had kitted up, he left his quarters, and headed out to Hanger Bay Two, to find his partner.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:53 pm

Tal'nar took his Firestar 10-K carbine with him, as well as his 2 434 DeathHammer blaster pistols with him. He took some grenades with him as well.
At his quarters, he changed the blade of his wrist-knife with a newly sharpened one. He quickly checked if it was sharp enough by slicing some fruit.
Tal'nar was lucky enough to repair his jetpack.

Tal'nar was waiting at his ship, when he saw Typho looking around to find him.
He waved at Typho, who nodded at him and came his way.

"Ready to go to Taris?"
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:58 pm

Typho lifted the black helmet we had at his side onto his head. It encased him with a low hissing sound. His voice sounds slightly disorientated and mechanical, due to the voice filter.
"Yeah, I'm ready. I want to see what you're flying are like. I'll take co-pilot. Let's move out."
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:06 pm

Tal'nar smiled. "I have flown many times Typho, and like you said, members of the GTC need to have somewhat flying experience."

Tal'nar stepped into the ship, beeing followed by Typho.
"Have a seat."

Tal'nar pulled on some switches and the ship left.
When they went into space, Tal'nar put in the co-ordinates for Taris into the navi-computer for hyperspace.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:20 pm

Typho looked around at the cockpit. He nodded a few times. "Skipray Blastboat, huh? Hnh. Not a bad ship. Not a bad ship at all. It has some good weapons, I've heard. Not the one for a ship this chunky, but it'll do the job. Well, I'm going to have a little sleep. Wake me up when we get to Taris, ok?"
And with that, Typho stretched his back, put his feet up on the control board, and closed his eyes, hands around the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:23 pm

The ship went into hyperspace.
And with Typho sleeping, Tal'nar had some time to think about what happened.

"Finally, after 2 years of searching, my hunt has been complete, now I'm even going further then planned." Tal'nar smiled at himself.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:33 pm

Typho snored quietly as the ship flew through the hyperspace route.

((Well, what am I supposed to post? I'm asleep, remember Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:36 pm

((Well you could have posted that we arrived in Taris space Razz, but now I'll do it Wink ))

The ship reached Taris space. Tal'nar had been here before. "Doesn't seem that a lot has changed here."

While searching for a docking bay, Tal'nar waked Typho.

"Hey sleepy, wake up mate, we've arrived."
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:43 am

Typho opened one of his eyes and then narrowed, looking at Tal'nar. He shook his head then sat up. The Bounty Hunter checked to see if all his weapons were still in place and then stood up.
"Man, I was having a nice sleep. Not often I get to have one nowadays. "
Typho stretched his arms and back, and then sat back down into the co-pilots seat. His eyes scanned the city below them.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:22 pm

The Bounty Hunters landed on docking bay 7.

"So, any ideas where we should start searching mate?"
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:33 pm

Typho shook his head, got up out of the seat, and prepared to leave. "Truth be told, I don't really have much of a clue. We asked our questions to our late smuggler friend in a bit of a hurry, and only found out about his boss and what planet he was on. I guess we should check the local Cantina, to find out anything. Or learn about any crime going on. I'm sure this Dralynn Monzth would have his hand in it."
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:46 pm

Tal'nar nodded. "Though I think he wouldn't have answered the other questions anymore, since he was as good as dead."

Tal'nar was thinking. "Yeah, let's head to the cantina first, have a drink, and maybe hear something about the guy. Like we did with the Socran." he said.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:03 pm

Typho lifted his helmet onto his head, and locked the seal. The two Bounty Hunters made their way to the exit of the Skipray and walked down the ramp. An official awaited them, flanked by two security force members. The welcoming party walked up and faced the two Bounty Hunters. The official looked at Typho and then at Tal'nar.
"It'll cost 100 credits to dock your ship here, no matter how long you're staying. Times are hard and the government can use all the money it can get. No exceptions. You want to stay here, you have to pay the toll."
Typho didn't reply, but calmly reached down and patted one of his blaster holsters.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:06 pm

Tal'nar looked to Typho and smiled.

"Well, it'll cost you 100 credits if you guys want to stay alive. What do you think?"

Tal'nar looked again at Typho and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:12 pm

Typho quickly withdrew one of his pistols from its holster and aimed it at the official's head. He aimed his other pistol and one of the security officers.
"I'll make it fair. We don't pay, you don't pay with your lives. And, as and added incentive, you don't have to pay the extra money of keeping this quiet. Although, if I hear one word about this encounter on the Holonet, you three will be the first ones he go after."
Typho menacingly walked up to the official, and pistol whipped him. The Hunter smirked, and then nodded at Tal'nar, indicating that they carry on.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:43 pm

"To bad we didn't get some action here. But you're right, we need to keep a low profile at the moment."

They reached the cantina 15minutes later.

"The same as always Typho?"
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:47 pm

Typho responded with his usual reply: A short, quick nod.
"I'll go find a table, and listen to the other patrons. Find out if anything has been going on."
The Mandalorian Bounty Hunter then turned away and went off to search for a table. He found one that was out of the way, yet close enough to hear what other drinkers were saying. Typho sat down, and amplified the sound sensors in his helmet, so he'd be able to hear much more in the Cantina, yet be able to lock on to specific conversations.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:51 pm

"2 Corellian Ales please."

While waiting for his drink, Tal'nar was looking around, looking for any signs of the smuggler.

He got his drinks and went to the table Typho was already seated at.

"Heard or seen anything yet?"
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:11 pm

Typho accepted his drink with a nod, removed his helmet and took a long sip. He then turned to Tal'nar to answer his question.
"Nothing about Dralynn Monzth himself, although, there seems to be a group of thugs or criminals seated around one of these tables. They have been discussing local extortion and racketeering operations. Now, I know that Divrul was working for Monzth, but he never said that Monzth was just a Smuggler. I am thinking that Monzth is a small time crime boss or something, so if we manage to persuade him into giving the GTC a cut of his efforts, I think we would be in favour of the Vigos. That, or we could just save time and kill him. I don't really mind."
Typho leaned back and took another drink of his Ale.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:23 pm

"Hmm, well if he's a crime boss, and has his little own operation, I think it would be wise if we would persuade him ,like you said, and have another extra income "

Tal'nar liked the idea. He took another drink of his Ale, when he heard someone say the name Dralynn, one one of the tables.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]   The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hunt for Dralynn Monzth [Closed RP]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next