Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Vote_lcap38%Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Vote_lcap8%Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Vote_lcap0%Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Vote_lcap0%Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Vote_lcap54%Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Vote_lcapHolding Our Ground (Open rp) Voting_barHolding Our Ground (Open rp) Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Vote_lcapHolding Our Ground (Open rp) Voting_barHolding Our Ground (Open rp) Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Holding Our Ground (Open rp)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Our Ground (Open rp)   Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:17 am

Owen was monitoring the activity of a privately owned shipyard when he got the message from his fellow Bravo squad member. "That's only a couple clicks away from here," Owen said to himself, "I can make it there in time." Slowly, he got up from a chair in the shipyard's flight control tower and attempted to casually walk out. He wasn't technically allowed to be in the shipyard at the moment. Luckily, he'd found a nice maintenance man disguise, but he was still horrible at the sneaking. "Looks like I'm gonna make it out with no one noticing, thats a first," Owen let a slight smirk grow on his face.

"HEY, YOU, HEY," Someone called from behind him. He kept walking. "STOP THERE, LET ME SEE YOUR ID," The person kept calling. Owen felt a hand reach for his shoulder, then turned around grabbing the hand flipping the person over in the process. Owen took out the concealed blaster in the maintance suit and aimed it at the man's head. He stood there listening, no one else seemed to be alerted of the brawl. Owen pulled the trigger, and ran.

Still in the maintenance suit, Owen pulled up his speeder outside the cantina. The bouncers outside the club nodded to him as he passed. He quickly made his way through the small crowd of people betting on pod-races in the public area of the cantina. Two bouncers stood outside the private room he was supposed to go to. "You not allowed here, go bet and drink some whare not here," said a rather large, but stupid, Twil-lek. "Shud'up man, he's part of one of dem gangs, We apologize for the misunderstanding sir," said a smaller, but obviously smarter, Rodian. "Good choice gentlemen," Owen said as he passed through the door.

Owen spotted two familiar faces. "Hello Harak. Lisara," Owen nodded to them. "I got your call," Owen said as he pulled up a stool.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holding Our Ground (Open rp)   Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:28 am

At first Owen was confused why Harak seemed puzzled, then he remembered he was wearing a maintenance suit. "Just attempted espionage," Owen said, wanting to get past that topic. "Now what is it about you needing some extra help?," Owen asked.
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Holding Our Ground (Open rp)   Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:11 pm

Standing in a dimly lit corner fully armored Lidia seemed to materialize out of nowhere. A rifle slung over her shoulder, her famed dual blasters snug in their holsters under her arms. The glow of her visor intensified as her HUD adjusted to the rooms lighting. As she stepped out of the corner to stand beside Lisara, she sat herself on the arm of the couch nudging Lisara with her elbow. " Good looks and charm can only get you so far Lisara. Looking over to Harak she nodded her head. "Don't worry she wont be alone on this one."
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holding Our Ground (Open rp)   Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:59 am

Focusing her gaze upon Harak she ignored the comment, there was no sense in retorting. Amongst troopers bounty hunters were seen as beneath them but despite that they'd gladly accept their help once the bolts started flying and they needed someone to haul their ass out of the fire.

Turning her gaze back to Lisara she nodded her head and placed her hand on Lisara's shoulder. "I think that was more then just good looks and charm but we can discuss that later now cant we." Gliding her hand up Lisara's neck she stopped with her finger below her chin, leaning down she brushed the face of her helmet against Lisara's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holding Our Ground (Open rp)   Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:48 am

Every inch of brain power Owen had was used to prevent him from socking Lidia right in the face. Coming from a military background, such displays of affection were never permitted, especially in front of a superior officer.

"There will be none of that with a mission I'm involved with, " Owen said sternly. His faced showed his anger, he was not sure how much he liked this Lidia. "Lisara's plan could work, we might as well try it. Some extra credits would be welcomed," Owen said as he attempted to push the meeting back on track.
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holding Our Ground (Open rp)   Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:34 am

Waving her hand in the air she ignored the troopers show of aggression. This may have been their operation but she had been hand picked for the job. She may not have been a trooper and possessed the discipline of one but she had most likely been making a living off killing people long before they had even held a blaster.

Listening to the group she stood up from the couch and made her way towards the door. Opening it she peered over her shoulder back towards the others. "I'll be waiting in the hangar bay in fifteen, until then I'll be prepping aboard the Osiris." As she exited the room she quickly made her way down the hall, her foot steps fading away with each step she took. When she arrived in front of the Osiris she commed Lisara and left her a message. "Meet me aboard the Osiris for a few drinks before we head off."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holding Our Ground (Open rp)   Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:43 am

Owen's anger built up more as Lidia waved him off. "Yes, we should probably start to move out," Owen saluted then left the cantina to go put on more appropriate attire.

Back at his speeder he opened the back compartment, where all his heavy armor and weapons were stored. While strapping on his armor, he sent a message to Harak.

"It's Owen. Don't trust that Bounty Hunter. If things start taking a turn for the worse, we assume total control of this mission. If the Bounty Hunter, or Lisara, stand in the way of that mission you have my permission to 'dismiss' them. Owen out."

After sending the message, Owen was all prepared for combat. He walked quickly to hanger five to meet the others. He assumed that Harak and him would the first to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holding Our Ground (Open rp)   Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:10 am

Boarding the Osiris she quickly made her way to the lounge and tore off her helmet, her short black and blonde hair seeming to burst free from the confines of her helmet. Placing it beside her on the bar counter, she reached out for on of the many bottles that filled the shelf. Pouring herself a glass she downed the contents in a few gulps before slamming the glass down on the counter. Slouching her shoulders as she leaned against the bar counter with the glass in her hand the air lock doors screeched open. Hearing Lisara board the Osiris and the sound of her voice echoing through out the ship she called out to Lisara. "I'm in the lounge Lis."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holding Our Ground (Open rp)   Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:42 am

Owen spotted Harak across the hanger. "Harak," he nodded. Owen watched a couple of the droids move around for a little bit. "Looks like we're waiting on those two," Owen said as he looked around the hanger.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holding Our Ground (Open rp)   Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:53 am

Owen followed Harak into through the ship and into the cockpit. Owen took a seat at the back and took out a data-pad filled with recent news and events. He enjoyed to stay on top of things that were happening in the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holding Our Ground (Open rp)   Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:57 am

Shaking her head she put her glass back on the counter and poured Lisara a glass of the sweet smelling liquor. "Oh don't fuss over it so much we have about ten minutes or so and besides were only two hangar blocks away." Grinning from ear to ear she poured herself another glass.
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holding Our Ground (Open rp)   Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Taking another sip of her drink she placed it back on the counter. With a sarcastic tone she shook her head. "Troopers...please don't make me laugh. Trust me their not going anywhere with out me and you dearie." Taking her helmet in hand she walked up to Lisara confidently. "But I suppose your right no sense in making them right I guess...they sure look like they have a stick up their ass about something." As she walked passed Lisara towards the off ramp in the cargo bay of the Osiris, Lidia picked up a Verpine rifle and shouldered it while she scooped up a few handfuls of ammo.

Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holding Our Ground (Open rp)   Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:01 am

Pocketing the magazines for her verpine rifle she turned back for the lounge and poked her head back around the corner she held her rifle out to show she was ready to go. "Yeah Lis I'm good to go." Walking over to Lis she smiled and kissed her softly before dawning her helmet, its visor glowing as its systems booted up. Walking down the hall her hand gliding over the durasteel wall she hummed a tune which she allowed to filter out through her helmets speakers. As she stepped out onto the exit ramp she slung the rifle over her back along with a pack that she had ready ahead of time leaning against a locker at the airlock door.
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holding Our Ground (Open rp)   Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:45 am

As she followed closely behind Lisara she continued to hum the tune of a song that was stuck in her head. When they finally entered the hangar and the ship they would be riding upon came into view she stopped humming. The ship was scarred and looked like it could fall apart on take off and with the droids running about swapping out panels and repairing electronics, Lidia felt it may have been best to have remained on board the Osiris.

Standing directly behind Lisara she raised her rifle over her head and rested it between her shoulders as she leaned back stretching. A small yawn escaping through her helmets filters as she did. Watching the two troopers closely she decided to let Lisara do the talking since she didn't quite trust herself to do so.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holding Our Ground (Open rp)   Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:34 am

Owen looked up from his data-pad, then put it back into it's spot on his belt. "Glad you two finally decided to show," Owen said as he eyed them both. He stepped back and took his seat again. "I assume we'll get going now, unless you forgot something," he said with slight sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holding Our Ground (Open rp)   Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:14 pm

Tapping Lisara on the shoulder she turned around and made for the rear of the ship. "I'm going to find somewhere for my kit and then settle down in the cargo bay. Your welcome to join me Lis, I'm sure the troopers have much to talk about." Slinging her ruck sack over her shoulder she made her way out of the cockpit, the clink of her heavy armored boots fading down the hall.

Walking passed groups of droids, they paid little attention to her as she made her way to the rear of the ship. Upon entering the cargo bay she dumped her ruck sack in a locker adjacent to her and strapped into a seat along the cargo bays wall. Slipping her helmet off she leaned back in the seat and tried to relax. Tapping a few commands into her wrist pad music began to play through her helmets speakers. Bowing over in her seat she hugged the cold surface of her helmet close against her cheek as she nodded her head to the deep rhythmic beat.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holding Our Ground (Open rp)   Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:03 am

Owen began to watch the sensors in case Harak missed anything.
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holding Our Ground (Open rp)   Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:14 am

Looking up at Lisara, Lidia shrugged and set the helmet down beside her on a empty seat. She seemed tired and not entirely focused on the mission at hand. "Yeah...you could say that I suppose." Standing up she grabbed hold of the overhead netting to support herself as the ship began its docking procedures. "You ever get that feeling...that your the only one out there? I know I can depend on you but...I don't usually work with others let alone groups." Closing her eyes she sighed and planted her gauntleted hand on her hip. "You know I trust you Lis...and whatever happens I'll be there ok?"
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holding Our Ground (Open rp)   Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:16 am

Smiling at Lisara she shook her head slowly and slipped her helmet over her head, once again hiding herself from the world. The music now disappearing entirely as the helmet sealed the user from the outside, the HUD and targeting system powering on causing the visor to light up with a feint blue glow. Turning away from Lisara as she walked over to the locker where she had stored her verpine rifle and equipment. Speaking softly while she rummaged through her satchel she pinned a few thermal detonators onto her belt. "That wasn't what I meant..." Standing up she one handed her verp and nodded her head as she followed Lisara out of the cargo hold and towards the ships airlocks where Harak was waiting.

As the airlock doors parted and the mist began to fill the room she tightened her grip on her verp and waited for the figure in the shadows to draw closer. As the mist began to clear it was apparent that this ghost was a young human male who if she had to guess hadn't much trouble in the past judging by how he had chosen to greet his buyers with no protection of his own other then a small hold out blaster clipped to his belt. Keeping her finger on the trigger guard of her verp she kept a lose eye on ghost while Lisara approached him.

Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holding Our Ground (Open rp)   Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:25 am

Owen stayed in the cock-pit to monitor all the systems and to make sure that Ghost wasn't being followed. It all seemed clear for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holding Our Ground (Open rp)   Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:11 am

As Lisara disappeared through the airlock Lidia leaped into action with her verpine shatter gun held at the ready. Stepping into the airlock she held out her left hand for Harak to stay where he was. The airlock was narrow enough and if Harrak followed her in their would be no room for maneuvering. The barrle of her Verp edge around the corner of the airlock, Lidia spoke through her helmets speakers calmly as she called out to Lisara. "Lisara...hey remember that talk we had about you doing things on a whim without talking them over with me? Don't make me have that talk with you again..."
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holding Our Ground (Open rp)   Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:09 pm

Nodding her head to Lisara, Lidia went back through the airlock and grabbed her kit before tossing it through the airlock and quickly slipping pass the airlock doors of Harak's ship as they shut. Plucking her kit off the deck floor she swung it over her shoulder the verpine shatter gun held loosely in the other as she made her way over to Lisara calling to her as she came closer. "Alright so whats the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holding Our Ground (Open rp)   Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:51 am

Owen watched as the sith fighters began to fire upon Harak's ship. He took the co-pilot seat next Harak and began to monitor systems. "Damn Sith," Owen said angrily.

(((OOC: Sorry for my lack of posts. Been busy and just got back from a vacation)))
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holding Our Ground (Open rp)   Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:26 am

Owen looked to Harak, "Mandalorians work for the highest bidder these days, sadly." Owen reached back and picked up his rifle. He thought carefully, Mandalorians weren't people you wanted to mess around with. "From the size of that ship, there could be a lot of warriors on it, I doubt it's to capacity though, so we may have chance here. We better get to the airlock and set up some cover it's going to be a tough fight," Owen jumped up from his seat and ran down the hallway to airlock.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holding Our Ground (Open rp)   Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:41 am

"Roger that," Owen responded as he set up in a similar positions to Harak's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding Our Ground (Open rp)   Holding Our Ground (Open rp) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holding Our Ground (Open rp)
Page 1 of 1