Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
The Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Vote_lcap38%The Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
The Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Vote_lcap8%The Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
The Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Vote_lcap0%The Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
The Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Vote_lcap0%The Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
The Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Vote_lcap54%The Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
The Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Vote_lcapThe Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Voting_barThe Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
The Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Vote_lcapThe Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Voting_barThe Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
The Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
The Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
The Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
The Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
The Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
The Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
The Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
The Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
The Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

The Compressed Fuel [Open RP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

The Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Empty
PostSubject: The Compressed Fuel [Open RP]   The Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:55 pm

((This is an "Open RP" and so if you want to participate (by all means do), just PM me!))
------------------------------------------------------------

Torgal started talking the second the Agent walked in hastily "The location that automatically appeared on your datapad two minutes ago is a newly created asteroid field in the space between Manaan and Antar. Operantly there was a star there in that location that just happened to die, in a small explosion, a month ago."

He stud up and walked towards the Agent while still talking. "We know this cause we had a scout ship following three hutt freighters when that happened and their root was to leave Umbra, pass Manaan and reach Antar with their cargo. The convoy fell on to an asteroid field where the leading freighter were destroyed and one other captured by the crew of our scout ship."

For a moment Torgal stopped talking wandering why he had wasted all that time saying what really wasn't important right now... He walked towards his desk.

"What's important here is that the same crew found out, before they leave tracking the last freighter, that the Asteroids must have Compressed Fuel inside them cause of the explosions that followed the destructions of the ships!"

He turned towards the Agent "I want you to head there and start building small outposts so we can gather the fuels... NOW! Gather as many men as you can get on your way there!"

Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: The Compressed Fuel [Open RP]   The Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:01 pm

The agent was leaving the room with haste and at the same time Frank Jaeger entered holding a small disk for Torgal. The High Vigo quickly took it from his hand and set it on his datapad "You; run to the platforms and prepare a ship for take off! The agent will be there shortly with a crew for this destination..." Torgal updated Frank's datapad with a map of the Asteroid fields location

"You're leaving as soon as the ship's loaded..... Go!"
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: The Compressed Fuel [Open RP]   The Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:02 am

((Just to correct a misunderstanding: the Agent NPC is your superior (Recruit -> Employee -> Agent -> etc...) So, you should better address him more formally. That of course doesn't mean that you can't make him talk or "use" him any more; of course you can since he's an NPC!))

Torgal watched them take from the security cameras of his office. Once they left he pushed a small blue button and ordered from the speaker to "prepare my ship and one freighter for take off! We'll leave once the freighter is loader with everything needed for the creation of a small remote factory that'll drill and take the fuels from the small asteroids... And I suggest that shouldn't take more that 6 hours!!"
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: The Compressed Fuel [Open RP]   The Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:29 pm

((So, till now I'm guessing you must be closing in to the locations but not yet there...))

A hologram appeared without notice in the cockpit; it was Veyl's figure. "Listen to me!.. Can you read me?....." He disappeared and then appeared again "We've being informed by reliable sources that the whole area is territory in which Mandalorians transport supplies and weapons between systems they're on" He paused...

"If you're lucky you won't find any resistance at first... But it would surprise me if they wouldn't find out about the fuels there sometime soon! Be prepared! Reinforcements will soon be send. I'll be with them. Till then I want you to keep anyone away from taking the fuels!"

"Carry on!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compressed Fuel [Open RP]   The Compressed Fuel [Open RP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Compressed Fuel [Open RP]
Page 1 of 1