Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Vote_lcap54%A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Voting_barA match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Voting_barA match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet
Test: 4235

A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:28 am

Her right arm supporting her as she leaned closer to Lisara, her face only a few inches apart from Lisara's. "Well clubs are open until the wee hours of the night right? If we use my speeder we should be able to get to your ship and return in time to catch the VIP." Pulling away from Lisara, she fell back onto the couch with her arms outstretched behind her with a look of satisfaction over her face. "As for getting invited I don't think it will be all that hard. We simply need to catch the attention of someone important."

Last edited by Zerstoren on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:53 am

Standing up suddenly, she made her way to the wall where she activated a monitor. As the screen brightened she tapped in a few commands and music began to play through the ships speakers. It was something not of the era so it seemed, heavy bass sounds reverberated off of everything. As the music entered your ears it filled you with energy and a ferocity that willed you to move. Slumping down back into the couch she enjoyed the firm but soft expanse of her couch. "Hope you don't mind the music, I find it relaxes me and draws out the best parts of me." Looking over to Lisara she smiled at her. "Anyway we have some time then before we need to head to the club. Anything you would like to do or shall we head off for your ship in a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:00 am

Smiling at Lisara pleasently she once again leaned forward over to you but this time seeming to have better control of herself and not drawing to close. "Oh but there is, that is though if your in the mood for a little dancing. Just something to get me warmed up for the club since the only way were getting into the VIP section is if we get noticed." Twirling her legs off the couch she stood before you with her hand right hand outstretched. "Come on it'll be fun I promise."
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:46 am

With Lisara's hand in hers, Lidia pulled her towards her wrapping her arm around Lisara's waist. Her lips now dangerously close to Lisara's she spoke softly. "Well the music is to your liking yes. Only one other specification to fullfill." Pressing herself against Lisara, the smell of alcohol still heavy on her breath. "Do I perhaps fit that last specification."
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:20 am

Releasing your hand she dances away from you back towards the keypad on the wall. Pressing a single button she turned to Lisara grinning just as the music changed. A emphasis on hard, acidic sounds, the synth beat melodic and ensnaring. Turning to Lisara she leans over the bar counter reaching for the bottle of Tihar. Taking a swig directly from the bottle her face reddening she whistles at Lisara. "Go on, show me your moves."
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:26 am

She watched Lisara move her body hypnotically, her gaze never once straying from Lisara as her hips swung side to side, her hands teasingly gliding over her chest and legs and her chest out as she spun quickly while sliding her hands to the back of her neck before them down to her chest. Catching the wink Lisara gave to her, she bit her lip as she gripped the bar counter tightly. Captivated and aroused she clapped enthusiastically as Lisara finished dancing. "My you are amazing, I was tempted to join you but I was afraid I would only embarrass myself." Pouring another glass of Tihar she walked over to Lisara and handed it to her with a eager smile on her face that showed her excited she was from Lisara's performance. "I'm sure with you in the club it wont take long for you to be noticed, I know it wouldn't take me long to thats for sure." As she pressed the glass into her hand, she cupped her hand around Lisara's. Lidia's delicate fingers wrapping around hers as she gazed into Lisara's clear blue eyes as she finished speaking.

Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:01 am

Her smile waning, cheeks blushing she looked away from Lisara yet still held onto her hand despite her clear embarrassment. "No I'm not one for dancing really and after what you've shown me I think I would only further prove my point if I were to dance for you." Slowly pulling her hand away, her fingers gliding over Lisara's, she braced her hand on her hip. Taking a long drawn out sip from her glass she tried to slip away back towards the couch. The music still echoing throughout the ship, filling the air with its heavy synths and bass.
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:46 am

Watching Lisara as she seats herself closer, Lidia smiles and takes another sip of her Tihar. Letting herself act on impulse she slowly drew herself closer to Lisara. Placing her hand flat on the couch in between herself and Lisara, she leaned over bumping her shoulder against Lisara's playfully. "Yeah I have it set up to play through the ships speakers, sounds great doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:57 am

Sliding her hand over the surface of the couch she slowly trailed her fingertips up Lisara's thigh. Her eyes seemed to brighten as she grew closer, her alluring red lips drawing you in. Before Lisara knew it Lidia was nothing more then a breath away before her lips brushed against your own. Lidia's tender lips caressed hers for only a moment before gently pulling away as she waited to see what Lisara would do.
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:49 am

As she pulled away from Lisara she watched hoping that she hadn't gone to far. As Lisara remained expressionless, Lidia immediately felt stupid for letting herself act so carelessly her cheeks now beginning to redden subsequently more then they already had been from the tihar but before she could apologize she was met with an abrupt return of affection.

Smiling into the kiss, she slid her hand up Lisara's thigh to rest on her waist. Her other hand gliding over Lisara's back and up to her neck where Lidia then began running her fingers through her soft firey red hair. Slowly pulling Lisara on top of her, Lidia continued to plant numerous soft kisses upon her lips and neck. The sweet aroma of Lisara's scent was intoxicating and as Lidia drew her closer she could feel her heart fluttering in her chest.

As her lips once again found Lisara's, she embraced her warmly in one final deep kiss. She couldn't believe where she was and who she was with. Something about this woman had brought up feelings in Lidia that she hadn't felt in years. Maybe it was just the drink but she felt that there was more here then the enticing lure of physical pleasure. Lisara brought out a side of Lidia that she hadn't believed was still there. For now she saw no harm in letting herself indulge in such feelings but perhaps just perhaps there could be more behind these tender kisses.

Her arms wrapped about Lisara as she laid beside her, her head resting on her arm. The music had died down to a much slower tempo that fit well with her feelings. She was lost in the moment and the reasoning behind this encounter had all but slipped her mind.
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Brushing the tip of her nose against Lisara's she smiled happily. "It was wasn't it? I can't seem to remember what we were here for now...does that often happen to you?" Her warm breath washed over Lisara's neck as she began playfully harassing it with her tender kisses. While she caressed Lisara's neck, her hand now slid up her side to rest upon her back as she pulled Lisara closer. Looking up into Lisara's eyes, she felt the longer she stared into their deep blue depths the more she felt she could lose herself in them. The idea now floating about in the recesses of her mind she rather liked the idea of getting lost in those beautiful blue eyes.

Last edited by Zerstoren on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:48 am

Propping herself up on her arms she brushed aside her hair as she peered down at Lisara. Her hand now stroking the ends of her soft red hair as she gazed upon her affectionately. "I guess it must be the drink or something equally as potent." Winking at Lisara she laughed happily before resuming to stroke her hair.

Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:56 am

Nodding her head, she unwillingly pulled herself away from Lisara. "Your right though I cant say I wouldn't mind passing up the club to stick around longer with you." Standing up she offered a hand to Lisara. "And don't fret if were a bit late, I'm sure my speeder will make up for the difference."
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:21 pm

As Lisara stood up from the couch, Lidia pulled her towards her. Her lips dreadfully close to Lisara's ear as she whispered seductively. "That would depend...on how we chose to spend that time together don't you think?" Backing away from Lisara she winked and exited the lounge. Her voice trailing after her as she called for Lisara. "Oh and yes I'll be driving the speeder, trust me no one touches my baby but me."

Entering the cargo bay she stood in front of a grey and red speeder that had been harnessed in place to prevent it from moving about during take offs. Kneeling down she unlatched the tethers that held it securely in place and with a press of a button it lurched to life as it hovered several inches above the deck plates. Turning away she pulled a over hanging lever which released the clamps that prevented the Cargo Bay doors from opening in case of a accident. As the clamps retracted away from the door she pulled a second lever which parted the cargo bay doors and extended the loading ramp.

As the doors slid apart the last bits of twilight from the setting sun peered into the cargo bay filling it with a bright orange hue.

Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:28 am

The wind beginning to kick up Lidia looked to Lisara as she entered the Hangar she smiled and nodded her head. "That she is." Patting the seat lovingly she began rummaging through a satchel that was strapped to the speeder. "She's a bit rough around the edges and occasionally has her mood swings but if you take good care of her she'll return the favor." Her faux hawk blowing in the wind she pulled out a red bandanna and blue bandanna along with a pair of goggles. Walking over to Lis she handed her the blue bandanna which upon closer inspection had little hearts stitched into it. Gesturing with her thumb at her speeder she said. "In many ways she's kinda like me." Smiling Lidia tied the bandanna around her neck and slipped on the goggles as she mounted the speeder. Pulling the bandanna over her nose she patted the seat behind her indicating for Lis to hop on.
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:21 am

Nodding her head she squirmed a bit in her seat as she tried to find a comfortable position. Pushing her ass out as she leaned forward on the speeder she pressed herself up against Lisara teasingly. Turning back to face the setting sun she tapped a button on her speeders control panel and the cargo bay doors began to close and with a slight rumble from her speeders engine the two sped off into the distance. The wind whipping at their hair and clothes as they raced down the road towards Lisara's ship. Barely dodging the obstacles before her Lidia spoke in a muffled tone to Lisara. "So which hangar is your ship docked at?"
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:42 pm

As they continued along down the multiple streets and side alleys they finally reached hanger 13. A building with much of its paint flaking off, it looked near to falling apart. Coming to a subtle stop the they approached a man outside its gates with a Verpine shatter gun laying on his lap. Watching the two carefully as they approached the man called out to them. "Who might you two be? I need to see some identification before I can let you's in." Leaning off the throttle she turned to Lisara.
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:14 am

With the identity check completed the man stood up and typed in a command on the door panel. Once finished the gate to the hangar slowly crept open and with a grinding halt they stopped. With just enough room to squeeze the speeder through Lidia guided the speeder into the hangar carefully as to avoid damaging its fine paint job. The man still watching the two closely as they entered. Off in the center of the hangar was a lone ship which Lidia assumed was Lisara's. Bringing the speeder up beside the ship she waited for Lisara to dismount first.

Last edited by Zerstoren on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:01 pm

As Lidia shut the engine of her speeder off it made a soft humming noise before touching down on the hangar. Swinging her leg over the speeder she followed closely behind Lisara as she made to enter the ships cargo bay. While walking up the ramp she tore off her goggles and bandana so she could get a better look at the ship. "I can't say I've seen a ship quite as nice as yours...you've maintained it very well." Smiling she stopped and leaned her shoulder against one of the stacks of crates that were so sparse in the bay. "For a smuggler I was expecting something a bit more rugged honestly but I guess it fits you quite well being so attractive it only makes sense your ship would be just as well kept."
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:16 pm

Smiling she looked about the hold very much excited to be aboard Lisara's ship. "Oh you don't say? The Osiris originally belonged to a close friend of mine..." Smiling weakly she watched Lisara disappear into the next room. Taking it upon herself to look around the cargo hold Lidia figured being that Lisara was a smuggler surely she had something interesting laying about in her hold. Kneeling beside a stack of crates she rapped her knuckles against the few crates that filled the hold only to discover that most of them were empty. Slightly disapointed she jumped up on a stack of crates and sat herself down while she waited for Lisara to return.

Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:56 am

Swinging her feet off the crates she landed gracefully with her arms outstretched behind her. "Oh and here I thought you had forgotten about me." Laughing playfully she made her way to the stairwell that led up to the lounge. Following behind Lisara she caught a glimpse of her before she disappeared around a corner. "I'm right behind you don't worry." Stopping in the doorway she braced herself against the wall of the lounge as she looked the room over. It was quite nice and it was clear some thought had been put into it for the crews comfort.
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:21 am

Seeing as Lisara had gone off to change Lidia took it upon herself to keep herself busy as she waited patiently for Ms. Novar to finish slipping into something more comfortable or at least that is what she thought she was doing. Settling herself down in the corner of the expansive lounge, her eyes wandering over all the different things that filled the room from beautiful works of art to holoimages. Spotting a particular holoimage in the corner of the room she examined it closely as she held it in her hands. It was Lisara and who she assumed was her younger sister along with a older man standing behind the two with his hands resting on their shoulders. He shared some similarities with the two, like his eyes were the same deep blue color as Lisara's and with that it was clear it must have been the father Lisara spoke to highly of.

Running the tips of her fingers over the image, something deep within her began to eat away at her. Why was she getting involved with this woman, she was happy and all Lidia had to offer was the broken semblance of a woman who had never known what it was to have a family let alone care for someone. This wasn't right, there was no way this could work out and all she had been doing was tricking herself into believing there was some chance Lisara could love something as broken as her.
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:19 am

After browsing over the few holoimages and trinkets that wee scattered about the room, Lidia finally sat herself down on the caoch. Her legs crossed and her hands resting in her lap she wasn't sure how long she would have to wait.

A small devious grin forming on her lips, Lidia couldn't help but admire Lisara's and how beautiful she looked in her dress. Making her way towards Lisara she felt the discomfort and anxiety from only a few moments before begin to slip away. Smiling softly she placed her hand gently on her waist as she walked about her, taking in every curve. "You look amazing Lisara."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2