Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Zerstoren Application Vote_lcap38%Zerstoren Application Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Zerstoren Application Vote_lcap8%Zerstoren Application Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Zerstoren Application Vote_lcap0%Zerstoren Application Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Zerstoren Application Vote_lcap0%Zerstoren Application Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Zerstoren Application Vote_lcap54%Zerstoren Application Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Zerstoren Application Vote_lcapZerstoren Application Voting_barZerstoren Application Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Zerstoren Application Vote_lcapZerstoren Application Voting_barZerstoren Application Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Zerstoren Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Zerstoren Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Zerstoren Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Zerstoren Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Zerstoren Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Zerstoren Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Zerstoren Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Zerstoren Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Zerstoren Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Zerstoren Application

Go down 
+7
Gár The Grim
Nuscian Mandrayk
Tal'nar Galon
Tristram Kell
Davan Kelhur
Typho Raame
Zerstoren
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet
Test: 4235

Zerstoren Application Empty
PostSubject: Zerstoren Application   Zerstoren Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:28 pm

WHATS YOUR NAME?

Richard Friedland

WHAT IS YOUR AGE?

09/18/91 19yrs

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

NYC Queens

TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF...

Right now I’m attending college and work part time when I can. On my free time I’m a hardcore gamer with too much experience and time on my hands and when games don’t quite do it for me I enjoy reading and writing.

WHAT'S YOUR SW:TOR USERNAME?

The-Zerstoren

WHAT PREVIOUS MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE ROLEPLAYING GAMES HAVE YOU PLAYED?

I've been in a number of guilds, ranging from WoW, FFXI, Eve and Phantasy Star Online. Time spent in each guild varied anywhere from a few months to years. Position of responsibility also varied, though I am quite ambitious and usually find myself as an officer organizing events.

DO YOU ROLEPLAY?

Quite a bit, here’s a sample of a RP I wrote between my Jedi character and his lover. “Don’t worry nothing explicit I swear lol”

“Ellisia please hear me out if nothing more"

Chasing after Ellisia he managed to catch up to her as she turned to face him. Crossing her arms it was clear she was frustrated.

“Vin I told you, you can’t accompany me to Coruscant and nothing you say will change my mind.”

“But Ellisia please listen to me! I’ve seen the stress placed upon you by your new duties, you rarely eat or sleep while you devote so much of yourself on these meaningless negotiations. You smile pleasantly while you try to appear the perfect candidate for these talks pleasing these pompous politicians’ who’s only concerns are of themselves and preserving their standing in the galactic core. While it strains your body and tires your mind I refuse to let you keep going at this pace. You are strong in the force no one will argue that much but these things take their toll in time.”

Her eyes narrow as she stares into his as if looking into his soul, her lips pressed into a thin line as a grim expression takes hold of her face making her look rather frightening.

“Come now Vin just be out with it already instead of giving me these excuses. You can’t hide your feelings from me, especially when you let them take hold of yourself like this.”

He turned his gaze away from her knowing what she says to be true. As they stood in the shadow of the Icarus he clenched his fist in frustration, his knuckles turning white. Holding his breath for a time, trying overcome the urges that tore at his being. Looking towards the setting sun he struggled to keep his composure as his breathing became labored as tears formed in his eyes.

“I…you…you make this out to be such an easy task…as if it were so simple just to suppress my feelings and merely forget about you while your away. But it’s not Elli when you’re gone there’s nothing left for me here it’s as if apart of myself has gone…and when you are here you’re so tired and weak. I can barely bring myself to look at you without having to restrain myself from interfering with your work.”

A look of concern now replacing that of chastisement, she approached him slowly and placing her hand gently on his face she turned him towards her before kissing him softly upon the lips.

“Oh Vin… you know what would entail if you chose this path with me. I cannot shirk my duties anymore then you can…even if it’s at our expense…but that doesn’t mean I don’t care for you. I know this pains you just as it does me and I promise once I return I will see to us. With my new bestowed position as a Jedi Master perhaps I could work out something where I’ll be around more. As of now though I can offer you nothing more than my word Vin.”

Wrapping his arms about Ellisia her slender form pressed against his, he felt her heart flutter as it beat against his own. Leaning closer to her he kissed her once, twice and finally upon the third they held each other in loving embrace completely lost in the twilight that would embody this moment in his memories.

WHAT CLASS DO YOU HOPE TO PLAY WHEN SW:TOR IS RELEASED?

I plan on playing them all, though I intend to play Bounty Hunter and Jedi Knight first.

DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON YOUR CHARACTER YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?

I have a partially completed biography I’ll be posting.

HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT GALACTIC TRADE COMMISSION?

I was contacted by TyphoRaame after posting in the looking for guild thread on sw:tor.

WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN PLAYING SW:TOR?

I believe it’s the same reason everyone is, it’s Stars Wars and it’s made by Bioware one of the best game developers out today.

FINALLY, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FROM A GUILD?

I’m looking for a guild where I can fully express myself amongst other like minded individuals. Also endgame content is always easier with a guild and questing is far more enjoyable with people you know.

Other Important Information

I’m currently apart of another guild though it is strictly for Republic characters only and predominantly force users. I haven’t yet decided if I will remain a member of this guild though these past few weeks I have been inactive. I’ve invested a lot of time with my Jedi character and would wish to continue RPing with him.

The main reason I’m applying here at GTC is due to the fact you allow members of both factions. Before I come to any conclusions I would wish to get a feel for GTC and whether or not it is right for me.

The character I intend to RP here with is a female bounty hunter which I wrote up not too long ago and have had wished to RP for some time but due to my current guilds regulations it has not been possible.

I understand the fact that I am already apart of another guild may pose some problems and I am willing to answer any questions the leadership may have for me.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Zerstoren Application   Zerstoren Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Greetings Zerstoren, and welcome to the Galactic Trade Commission. I'm glad that you made it over here, my friend. First things first:

Like most guilds, we do not allow our guild members to be part of two guilds. I understand that you would want to make the most out of playability and versatility by being part of multiple guilds, however, it is one or the other. Secondly, the GTC is a strictly non-Force User guild. We only allow Bounty Hunters, Troopers, Smugglers or Imperial Agents as our main characters. We allow any class for secondary characters, however they cannot be part of a guild. We will most likely interact with our secondary characters in-game, including roleplaying with each other, however for our main character, it is strictly a non-Force User.

With that out of the way, should everything come through right:

The Vigos (Davan Kelhur, Darc Akora and myself) will deliberate on your application and notify you about it in a couple of days, once we've finished discussing. But that doesn't stop you from posting on the forums in other areas, and doing so will certainly show us that you are committed. See you around the forums and once again, welcome to the GTC.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Zerstoren Application   Zerstoren Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:05 pm

Welcome to the forums Zerstoren and thank you for your application.

I think Vigo Raame has pointed out everything to you so I won't repeat that. Thank you for providing an example of your RP it is very well written. Also did you draw your avatar yourself?
Back to top Go down
Tristram Kell
Hunter
Hunter
Tristram Kell

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zerstoren Application   Zerstoren Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:50 pm

Hi and welcome to the forums! Looks like you're considering rolling a Bounty Hunter, which is always welcome. I also note that you are strong in the ways of the RP - I like the example you added. Very Happy

Your name wouldn't happen to be drawn from the German word for ruin/raze, would it?
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zerstoren Application   Zerstoren Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:25 pm

Welcome to the GTC Very Happy.
Nice application and I like the name of your Jedi Knight, since it's part of my real name Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

PostSubject: Re: Zerstoren Application   Zerstoren Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:30 pm

Ah! Another applicant always a pleasure to see *bows*

Doctor Nuscian Mandrayk at your service

Now I mus say great to see you are considering joining the GTC and furthermore nice touch with a sample of rp, very enjoyable to read. Must say interesting application, but at the risk of sounding biased Razz I can highly recommend this guild as no doubt all other here can. >.> no doubt people will be soon tempting you to stay here Razz we're a fun bunch <.< word of advice just watch your back *chuckles revealing mouth of sharp pointed teeth..O.O remembers who he is role-playing as* ok! maybe I'm not one to talk but my point is the same xD

Welcome! hope to see you around the forums and chat box soon. Well stay active, post and have some fun what more can I say

Last edited by Nuscian Mandrayk on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet
Test: Gár the Grim

PostSubject: Re: Zerstoren Application   Zerstoren Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:20 pm

welcome to the bunch. looking forward to cahtting with ya online Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zerstoren Application   Zerstoren Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:35 pm

Thank you Commander Typho Raame I hope you don't mind if I use the trial time here to get a feel for the guild and decide whether or not I'll be leaving my current guild. As for the force user aspect I suppose I could put him on the back burners for now as an alt. Though would it be alright if I were to write up his stories in perhaps a creative writing thread?

As for Davan Kelhurs question yes I do all my own drawings for my characters.

In response to Tristram Kells question yes that it is and its also the nickname for my bounty hunter.

I'll be posting my character bio some time later today or maybe sooner depends on how I feel about its quality.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Zerstoren Application   Zerstoren Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:11 pm

Greetings Zerstoren, welcome to the forums!

You can most certainly use the trail time to get a feel for the guild and I think that would be a great thing to do. Please do make sure to let us know when you do some to a decision either way.

Also, posting stories for your Jedi character would definitely be okay. Like has been said, this character won't actually be in the guild though so as long as the RPs are separate from the GTC, this is fine.

Like the other Vigos said, we will have a decision for you ready in a few days, however we will wait to notify you about this until you let us know which guild you choose.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zerstoren Application   Zerstoren Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:36 pm

Zerstoren wrote:
Though would it be alright if I were to write up his stories in perhaps a creative writing thread?

As Vigo Akora said, it would be perfectly fine to do it in a separate RP thread. In fact, the Vigos have discussed in the past about setting up a non-GTC character Bio area, for those who would just like to write stories and other RPs in a different area of the forums for their other characters, or even NPCs that are important in their characters background. We will most likely set it up soon.
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zerstoren Application   Zerstoren Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:58 pm

That sounds perfect and I'll be sure to alert the leadership as to my decision in the coming week.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Zerstoren Application   Zerstoren Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:51 am

Ah, good to see another applicant. Hope you stick around, it should be very interesting to roleplay with you. Have fun and stay active. Cool
Back to top Go down
Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zerstoren Application   Zerstoren Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:18 am

Welcome! sunny

You write very well, hope you stick around.

You just can't go wrong with bounty hunters I might add. Wink
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zerstoren Application   Zerstoren Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:56 am

Congratulations, Zerstoren, You are hereby officially accepted into the Galactic Trade Commission, and are given the rank of Recruit. In order to finally complete your inauguration and become a Full Member, you must complete a Role-Playing Training Mission. When you are ready to begin the training mission, simple post that you are (In Character, of course), here, and one of our members will take you for your mission.

Once again, congratulations, and welcome to the GTC.
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zerstoren Application   Zerstoren Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:11 am

Posting so I can finish my GTC mission.
Back to top Go down
Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zerstoren Application   Zerstoren Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:31 am

Congrats and Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zerstoren Application   Zerstoren Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:14 am

Training mission has been unlocked. You may resume the mission. However, if this happens again, we will not allow you to resume your training mission, as we only allow members one chance in regards to activity levels with their training mission. Your training mission is your number one priority in the GTC at the moment. All other activities within it come secondary.

In addition, you will also need to present a valid reason as to why you had not posted on your training mission in over a month in order to continue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zerstoren Application   Zerstoren Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zerstoren Application
Page 1 of 1