Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Vote_lcap38%A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Vote_lcap8%A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Vote_lcap0%A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Vote_lcap0%A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Vote_lcap54%A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Vote_lcapA match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Voting_barA match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Vote_lcapA match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Voting_barA match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet
Test: 4235

A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:13 am

Clutching her head she checked the chrono on her bed stand and groaned audibly as she realized the time. “How long was I out last night…I remember having a few drinks but afterwards…” Reaching for the belt hanging from the side of her bunk she opened one of the pouches and pulled out a credit chip. As she looked over her recent transactions her datapad chirped twice. “Ugh you got to be kidding me I really need to learn to take it easy with the drinks next time I’m out.”

Checking her messages on the datapad she saw that someone by the name of Lisara had left an audio log with instructions to meet her in what she guessed was a cantina from the music in the background. “For fuck sakes… she couldn’t have been a bit more descriptive." Getting up out of her bunk she dressed at her leisure mumbling to herself “If she wants to play cute then fine - she can wait.” Walking around the Osiris without her tunic on, she decided to take a shower before meeting this Lisara.

As she reached the ships head she grabbed her commlink and sent a message to Lisara saying she’d be late which she already was and she'd be on her way. Tossing her commlink aside she stepped into the head and turned on the shower.

Hot water ran through her hair and streamed down the length of her curves as she stood beneath the torrent of water. The wide array of scars that reached over her entire body attested to the stress and rigors of the past several years since she had begun her life as a Mandalorian.

Pressing the palms of her hands against either wall of the durasteel shower stall Lidia closed her eyes in preparation to meditate as she regularly did while bathing. Something about the water made things clearer and far more peaceful aboard the freighter and allowed her to dwell on a time where things were simpler and far less lonely.

Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:15 pm

After rinsing her hair, she stepped out of the shower followed by a cloud of steam that ushered in to the hall through the open shower door. Quickly making her way to her quarters, she tried to ignore the cold that seeped into her with each step she took upon the durasteel floor. By the time she had entered her cabin she was nearly dry with droplets of water still clinging to her tender skin.

Casually, she slipped into a pair of tight leather pants that hugged her every curve and left little to the imagination. The dull blue leather shown clearly as it contrasted with the white bra she strapped on. As she finished pulling over her head a sleeveless white top with a high collar, she began strapping on her dark brown knee high boots. Afterwards she strapped on her gauntlets and slipped her small hands into her leather gloves. Flexing her hand she triggered the hidden vibro blade in her gauntlet. The blade ejected from its hidden compartment and was eight inches in length with serrations at the base. A menacing sight indeed that had prevented just as many fights as it had ended.

Once she was finished dressing herself, she began tending to her dual blasters. Slipping them into the shoulder holsters underneath her arms and a spare holdout blaster she hid in the waistline of her leather pants. She wrapped herself in her bantha leather jacket and pocketed her datapad and commlink before jogging across the hanger bay as she made her way to the Cantina.

Walking through the sludge encrusted streets of Hutta, Lidia began to near the Cantina where she assumed her contact would be waiting. Her hair already dry from the long Jog over, she slipped on a leather speeder helmet and goggles before dawning a veil across her face. Entering the Cantina she sought her contact who was supposed to be sitting in a secluded corner. Instead she saw a young woman back hand a drunkard and send him sprawling to the ground where his companions then dragged him away. A small smile spread across her face as she approached the women from the shadows as she hoped to perhaps sneak up on her and catch her unaware.

Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:02 pm

As the woman with the flaming red hair whipped out her blaster, Lidia reached forward grabbing her wrist. Pulling her towards her, she spun her around so she could whisper in her ear. "Calm down, I'm a friend and besides what would I want to hurt you for?" Trailing her fingertips along Lisara's leg, Lidia tried to stifle a laugh as she toyed with her victim. I'm Zerstoren the bounty hunter you contacted me with business concerning the GTC.
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:09 am

Eying her playfully Lidia turned her captive towards her. " Hmm thats quite tempting but business before pleasure." Her hand ceases to harass Lisara and she releases her from her grip. " So tell me whats this job that you need help with dear? if you need my skills I doubt this is a routine job and if - its not a routine job I expect more compensation. How you choose to pay me is up to you." Reaching for a glass on the table she drains its contents in a mere few gulps before slamming it back down on the table.

Last edited by Zerstoren on Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:52 am

"Figures, well regardless I expect some form of compensation maybe a round of drinks once we finish to celebrate our partnership?" Picking up the datapad she began sifting through the information and transferring bits of it onto her own datapad for later review. Turning around she watched the group closely in which Lisara had indicated was the mark. "So what do you intend to do once he exits with his guards through the back?" Pulling the blade free of the table she began twirling it in her hand as she spoke. "I can take out his guards out in the alley quietly and ambush him once he makes it to the alley or do you have something more subtle in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:28 am

"It sounds like you have this all well planned out Ms.Novar." Dropping the knife tip first into the table, she returned her attention to Lisara."You sure you need my help for this?" Pulling out a seat she plopped her self down beside Lisara, her arms hanging lazily at her sides. Leaning her head back over the seat she shouted across the room getting the bar keeps attention. "Oie!! Bar Keep!!! I need a round of correlian spiced ale over here!". Looking back towards her companion she said "You don't mind if I have a few drinks while we wait do you?"
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:50 am

As the barmaid approaches with their drinks Lidia takes off her helmet revealing herself to Lidia for the first time. Her short cut faux hawke and black, blonde hair seems rather feirce in contrast to the rest of her soft featured face. "Ahh finally, I haven't had a good drink all day." As the barmaid lays the drinks in front of her, she Looks over to Lisara and nudges one of the mugs in her direction. Smiling pleasantly "Thanks for the drink earlier, this ones on me."
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:07 am

Turning her chair so she had a better view of the target, she took up one of the glasses in her hand and began to drain it of its contents. "So...how long have you been apart of the GTC if you don't mind me asking? You don't exactly seem the sort to be working for an organization with such a colorful background as the GTC." Sliding an empty mug across the table she grabbed another off the trey. Pitching her head back she downed the ale in a few quick gulps. Her cheeks now taking on a rosy color, a pleasant smile began to spread across her face as she reached for another mug. "Ahh I should come here more often, I wonder if they have anything a good bit stronger though." Looking back across the table at Lisara she smiled playfully. "I wonder why everyone keeps looking over here? It may have something to do with your hair...or maybe your blue eyes."

Placing her elbows on the table, she rested her chin on her right hand while her left held another mug of ale. Buzzed and clearly pleased with herself, it became apparent that she was less interested in the target and more interested in the young woman sitting across from her.
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:56 pm

Peering over her mug at Lisara she tries to stifle her laughter. "If you don't mind me saying, you seem...rather wholesome to be working for the GTC. Everyone I've met in my few weeks of being apart of the organixation has so far been either a cold blooded bastard or a manipulative one." Finishing the last of her ale she looked down into the pit of her mug slightly disappointed.

"Dont mind me though I tend to talk to much once I've had a few drinks in me..." Reverting her attention to the mark and his companions she let out a long drawn out sigh clearly bored with the situation. Putting the mug down she leaned back in her chair, the front two legs hovered off the ground as she stared up into the ceiling."Hey you want to see something amusing?" she said excitement climbing into her voice.
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:06 pm

Smiling deviously she let the front legs of the chair come down with a smack on the wooden floor. Reaching for the mug she had just recently put down, she flung it across the room towards the mark. Smashing into his face, the impact sent him crashing to floor. Before his companion realized what was happening Lidia has already tossed her chair aside and pulled out her dual blasters. Firing into the crowed of unsuspecting victims she cut down two of his guards in a blink of an eye. Screams filled the cantina as people rushed towards the exits in hysteria.

As the guards began to return fire, Lidia kicked over the table where she had been sitting a moment ago. Diving behind it she smiled at Lisara while she inserted a fresh power cell into the receivers of both her blasters. "So how about it, amusing right?"
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:46 pm

As Lisara dove behind the bar counter, the guards turned their fire on her give Lidia the opportunity she needed. Rolling from behind the table she fired an electro dart into the closest guard. Sprinting towards them she fired a plethora of blaster bolts which kept them at bay. As she closed the distance she leaped over a table where two of the guards were hiding behind. As she landed atop of one of them she snapped his neck with a quick twist of her legs. AS the corpse collapsed under her weight an eight inch blade jutted from within her gauntlet into the second mans forearm just before he fired his blaster point blank into Lidia. The bolt burying itself in the floor boards. Lifting the mans arm into the air she jabbed her blaster into his chest and fired sending the man sprawling to the ground.

Turning her gaze towards the bar she shouted over the carnage that consumed the cantina. "Lisara watch out for the guards in the ally." Just then the back door burst open as two men carrying scatter guns began spraying the cantina.
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:08 pm

Holstering her blasters she walked past the corpses that now littered the floor. Turning over one of the tables she found a man cowering in fear, clutching a bloody nose. Kneeling beside him the man began shouting sputtering his pleas of mercy. "Yeah I got him right here." Pulling him up onto his feet, she began patting him down checking for weapons and valuables. unstrapping a holdout blaster from his ankle, she tossed it over to Lisara as she walked past her. "He's clean feel free to do whatever you want with him." As she walked past Lisara she smiled at the man who was still struggling with the knife embedded in his shoulder. "Does that hurt?" She asked in a soothing tone. The man shook his head in anger and spat on her face in his frustration. "Oh well don't worry, I promise you wont hurt anymore." Unholstering one of her blasters she turned to Lisara and asked if she had finished with the target before blasting a fist sized whole in the mans face.
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:27 am

Eying Lisara curiously, she shook her head in response to the question. "Cant say I enjoy them though if I got to go in my armor...well that would be an entirely different story." Safetying her blaster she reholstered it before retrieving Lisara's knife for her. Plucking it out of the corpse, it slumped to the as the blade came free. Holding it hilt first, she smiled as she excepted the the ticket from Lisara. Looking over her shoulder at the man she had just executed she shrugged in response to her earlier statement. "Cant be to safe and besides he would have ended up as easy prey for the vultures here on Hutta. Regardless don't dwell on it theres still a lot of killing ahead of us and I wont have you second guessing my judgement."

Last edited by Zerstoren on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:31 am

Handing the knife to Lisara, she smiled apologetically. "Sorry, I just cant have you second guessing me in a situation where our lives are on the line. Remember you contacted me in need of a professional gunman and thats exactly what your going to get." Checking for survivors she nudged one of the corpses with the tip of her boot. Lidia stepping over the corpses and debris scattered throughout the Cantina made her way for the back door. Peering around the door frame she gestured for Lisara to follow her lead. "Come on we should get going before the local scavengers show up."
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:38 am

"No we cant at that but for now I think we should just find a safe place to lay low while we decide what course of action to take next." Walking down the ally way she made her way towards the street cautiously. "I think we should stop by my ship and think this over while we rearm ourselves." Looking back at Lisara, she slipped on her leather helmet and goggles. "That alright with you?"
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:28 pm

Walking through the sludge covered streets and the cold stares of passersby, the two neared the hangar bay before long. The domed structure loomed off in the distance, looking no more then a decrepit husk as did most of Hutta structures. Walking ahead of Lisara, Lidia broke the silence that had permutated the air since they left the Cantina. "So...what do you intend to do once we finish this job?"
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:54 pm

Smiling behind the veil over her face, Lidia nodded her head in response to Lisara. "Yeah you do and I know just the place." As they entered the hangar bay the Osiris a small frigate class ship lay nestled in the corner dwarfed by the size of some of the larger ships around it.

As she ran ahead she called out to Lisara."Don't mind her she may be a small ship but she's fast, agile and has gotten me out of many a tough scrape." As she neared the ships ramp, she typed in a few choice commands and with that the airlock panels parted with a slight screech. "Sorry about that need to have the hydraulics on those panels checked." Looking over the ship she tucked her helmet under her arm while gesturing with the other for Lisara to board. "Well after you."
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Smiling playfully she winked at Lisara as she entered the ship. "Yes it is a good ship, I wouldn't trade her in for anything and in regards to the your earlier question, this is it." As you enter the lounge on the opposite wall is a small bar well stocked with various kinds of alcoholic beverages. Behind the counter a wide array of bottles all varying in shape and color. Tempting you with promises of a pleasurable evening if only you were to say and have a few drinks.

As Lidia sat herself down on the couch she invited you to join her with a slight gesture of her hand. "Alright now that were here lets review our finding and decide on our next course of action."
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:53 am

Watching Lisara closely, she saw how she admired the drinks behind the bar and the grin on her face. Lidia found something about her oddly fascinating and attractive but she wanted to get to know her new partner a bit more before she made any decisions. As she sat down beside her, Lidia turned her head toward the bar and gestured with her thumb in its direction. "Hey if you want, help yourself. We have time to discuss plans and get more familiar with each other." Smiling seductively she leaned back into the couch while folding her legs. "You know for the good of the mission."
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:14 am

A small laugh escaping her lips, Lidia sat forward looking Lisara over. "I suppose your right though if were to be going to a club we would have a considerable amount of time before the operation commenced." Standing up she made her way to the bar not even bothering to hide her excitement. "Well if your sure you don't want a drink thats fine but I think I'll have a shot or two at the least." Plucking a bottle off the wall it contained a crystal clear liquor and held a fruity aroma. The bottle itself was rather modest being clear itself and of a simple design. As she poured her self a glass she smiled to herself. "This here is Tihar, its a Mandalorian liquor made from distilled fruits found on Mandalore." Pouring a second glass she walked over to Lisara holding out one of the glasses. "Go on trust me its good and one shot wont kill you." A slight smirk on her face she waited for Lisara to accept the glass. "I promise."
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:44 am

Placing a hand over her mouth she stifled her laughter as Lisara downed the drink in a single gulp. The expression on her face was priceless as Lidia continued laughing. "I should have told you, your going to want to sip it bit by bit but thats fine I'll pour you another." Taking Lisara's right hand in hers she topped her glass off. Holding her hand longer then necessary she slowly let Lisara's hand from from her own.
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:08 am

Sipping on her drink she sat down closer beside Lisara then she had before. Turning to her she nodded her head in answer to Lisara's joke. "No it wont and worse comes to worse I'm here for you...so no worries." Watching Lisara closely its apparent shes interested in her but for what reason you don't yet know. Crossing her legs she rest her left arm on her knee while taking another sip from her glass.
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:35 am

"Exactly if the drink proves to much for you I'll be sure to hold your hair back for you." Watching Lisara's eyes dart around the room, Lidia uses her momentary lapse in focus to close the gap between herself and Lisara. Now only a few inches away she takes another sip of Tihar from her glass. That one sip seeming to embolden and relax her. "So you see anything you like?"
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:08 am

Smiling innocently she places her hand on Lisara's thigh. "Well I guess its time we started talking about this night club." Setting the glass down she reaches with her now free hand into her belt pouch and removes her datapad. Streaming the data on screen she begins reviewing the information bit by bit. Suddenly realizing her hand is still resting on Lisara's thigh she pulls it away rather embarrassed with her actions. "Umm yeah so whats your plan?"
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:52 am

"Well then in that case we just have to get invited yes? That shouldn't be to hard for such a gorgeous women like yourself." Tucking the data pad back into the pouch on her belt. Reaching for her glass once more she empties its contents in one gulp and places the glass down on to the table in front of her as she lays back into the couch. Her arms folded behind her head she looks over to you a look of curiosity on her face. "Now that I think of it...I don't really have anything to wear to a club... do you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)   A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A match Made In Hutta (Closed RP. Lisara and Zerstoren)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next