Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_lcap54%Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_lcapJedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Voting_barJedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_lcapJedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Voting_barJedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Jedi Business (Open RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Business (Open RP)   Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:19 am

"you will get nothing out of me you low life sc- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHRG!!!!!!!"

As the sith was speaking Rasper had come over and stuck his finger in wound that Typhos knife had made.

"Were not pissing around here, I suggest you talk now and we wont have to start taking limbs off."

"You people wont get a word out of me. Iv been trained since birth to control all emotions and never give away secrets. You do not scare me nor will you succeed in getting information out of me. If you think Physical pain will break me then you are sorely mistaken."
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Business (Open RP)   Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:40 pm

Typho nodded and waved his assent for Frank to get his interrogation utensils.

"Go ahead. The more people "working" on this bastard, the better, I say."

The Commander bent down and leaned in close to the wounded Force-User, their faces very close to one another. Typho quickly reached up and removed his combat helmet, so their enemy could see his face.

"So, Force-User, we shall be getting to business very soon. However, first, I need to let you know one thing. You haven't faced people as cruel and deadly as us before. We will show you no mercy, no respite, no remorse for what we are about to do your body and mind. We are without sympathy, or compassion. We all have gone far too down the killer's path for that. As long as your are in our custody, you will feel nothing but our tools and weapons, as well as the constant pain. And i am not talking about just any sort of pain. We will cause you so much pain that by the end of the first hour, you will be begging for your life to end. However, it will not come, until we get our answers."

Typho gave a cruel, cold smile and stood up, beckoning Rasper forward.

"Begin the interrogation."
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Business (Open RP)   Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:54 pm

"As much as it takes" replied Rasper. He looked over the many tools of pain. "Well im not much into the elaborate tortures so you can choose what you want but Ill stick with what has worked for me in the past."

Rasper quickly spun around and aimed his repeater at the sith an fired hitting him in the knee cap. The sith cried in pain.

"Talk" Rasper commanded.

The sith said nothing so Rasper walked up and pressed on the injured knee with his boot. More cries of pain followed.

"TALK!!!!" Rasper yelled

"NEVER!!!!" screamed the force user in protest.

Rasper kept his boot on the knee and grabbed the siths foot.

"last chance" Rasper said.

The sith said nothing so Rasper jerked the siths foot up and a loud crack was heard as the siths leg broke at the knee. The sith thrashed around on the ground in immense pain as bone was exposed along with his kneecap.

"Hey Frank give it a try its real fun" Rasper said with a twisted looj on his face
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Business (Open RP)   Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:01 am

The Commander held up his hand a quickly clicked his fingers, signalling for his men to immediately cease their torture, save for Scynthe, who he allowed to keep the knife inside the Force-User's knee.

"Leave the blade in for a couple of moments, then retract it. It'll give this piece of scum pause to lie against any of our questions."

Typho scanned Frank's utensils for a moment, looking for a tool he had used in interrogations many times in the past. His eyes lit up as he gazed on what he was after. A simple, plain blowtorch. It wasn't the most used method for torture; people preferred using extravagant and costly measures, however, the Commander knew the amount of pain this simple tool could inflict. He scooped up the blowtorch, and began warming it up, before moving over the Force-User, the man's face clearly in pain.

"So, my friend, I told you that would wear down your resolve. There have been none who have stayed strong for more than a while against our methods. So, I shall be asking you a few questions, and I expect them to be answered immediately and truthfully. If I feel you are lying to me, this little blowtorch here will have something to say about it. I'll start by pressing it up against your left eyeball. Sometimes the eye burns, sometimes it melt, and other times... it pops. Most importantly, though, is the fact that you will not die from the wound. Sounds... interesting, doesn't it?"

Typho leaned in closer and looked the man dead on in the eye.

"Question one. From the looks of you, some of my men believe you are a Sith. However, that might not be the case. Who is your allegiance to. The Sith Order, or... perhaps a freelance rogue?"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Business (Open RP)   Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:35 am

Rasper spoke up. "So if im not mistaken you said that the jedi were looking into us and that you sith were going ahead with your own plans. Seems to me that you wanted the same outcome as the jedi. And I dont trust either one of you in the slightest."

"Well if you want to survive against the jedi then you will need to trust me" The sith said with a smugness to him.

Quick as a flash Rasper had the sith by the throat and has his face inches away from the sith's. Rasper spoke in a very dangerous tone.

"You force users are not all powerfull, if you belive that without you this company would be crushed by a bunch of glow stick wielding monks that cant see past there own bullshit then I am very prepared to show you and your sith friends along with any jedi that pokes his head around here that they are not the most dangerous beings on this planet.

The sith replied having a hard time with Raspers hand around his throat.

"The jedi and Sith are not afraid of death and they will come at you all with out fear."

Rasper replied with a little smile on his face

"Oh there are so many things worse than death"
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Business (Open RP)   Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Typho held up his hand, watching the Sith on the durasteel floor in front of him, twitching and moaning in pain. He felt no sympathy or mercy for the force-using bastard laying there. The Commander flipped out his wrist-comp, opening a private, secure channel to his comrades' helmet and comm feeds, so that only they would be able to hear his orders.

"We haven't got all information about of him first. There is still much he can answer. Scynthe, take over the interrogation. Get all information you can from him. Rasper, head to the security command room. Check all internal and external camera feeds for any suspicious activity. Frank, stay here with Scynthe. Watch his back. The Sith may still try something. Use all force you feel is necessary in keeping him down. I'm heading to the defence command console, and bringing up our defensive protection, setting all turrets and patrol battle droids to maximum alert status. We don't want any surprises. Keep each posted on the current situation. I want Sit-reps every ten minutes. Alright, let's move out."

The Commander hoisted his rifle to his chest, slamming a fresh clip of 5.52x45mm NATO rounds into it and marched off to his current objective.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Business (Open RP)   Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:09 pm

Rasper entered the security room that was lit with monitors linked to security cameras that showed nearly every inch of the GTC base. The security room was mainly run by droids. They ignored Rasper as he went over to the main console and entered his password which gave him full access to the GTC's security footage. He quickly scanned all entrances and re winded but saw nothing out of the ordinary. Just as Rasper was going thru other footage a transmission came through the console.

It was Seth Sora asking permission to dock.

"Employee Sora this is Rasper Karger, you are clear to land. Approach with caution when landing, we have had some force user intruders and there is reason to believe there could be more. Be on alert when exiting the hanger over."

Rasper switched to the hanger camera feed to watch Seth come in.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Business (Open RP)   Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:26 pm

Rasper watched as Seth's ship came to a stop inside the hanger. He kept and eye for any life forms inside besides for Seth Sora.

"Everything looks clear inside the hanger Seth you can......"

Suddenly from behind a box of crates there was flash and it came at Seth rapidly. The flash approached Seth from behind and was closing in fast. There was a flash of red and the figure swung its lightsaber right at Seth's neck.

"SETH!!!" Rasper yelled in the comm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Business (Open RP)   Jedi Business (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jedi Business (Open RP)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2