Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
The Start of the End (Open RP) Vote_lcap38%The Start of the End (Open RP) Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
The Start of the End (Open RP) Vote_lcap8%The Start of the End (Open RP) Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
The Start of the End (Open RP) Vote_lcap0%The Start of the End (Open RP) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
The Start of the End (Open RP) Vote_lcap0%The Start of the End (Open RP) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
The Start of the End (Open RP) Vote_lcap54%The Start of the End (Open RP) Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
The Start of the End (Open RP) Vote_lcapThe Start of the End (Open RP) Voting_barThe Start of the End (Open RP) Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
The Start of the End (Open RP) Vote_lcapThe Start of the End (Open RP) Voting_barThe Start of the End (Open RP) Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

The Start of the End (Open RP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

The Start of the End (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: The Start of the End (Open RP)   The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:37 am

-------------------------- Incoming Message From Owen Keez ------------------------------

{Transmission start} Calling Phyrex Havoc and Others who wish to help the cause.

I have found something, it's not safe to say on the message, or anywhere actually. But i assure you it is a huge threat to all of us. Meet me on Onderon, bring everything you need and say your goodbyes to family and friends. You may not come back. The capital city of Onderon, in the Cantina, where we will meet. I have to go "they are moving in". YOU GET BACK AND MAN THE CANNONS.

{Transmission ends in static}

{System reconnecting transmission sender}
{Reconnect: Failed}
{Reason: Message sender destroyed}
{Transmission terminates}

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End (Open RP)   The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:47 am

Roden was in his room after recovering from being drunk.

He heard Owens message and figured he might as well go, It sounded like fun.

He contacted phyrex on his wrist com and saw he had taken off.

"hey phyex can you come get me, I dont know how to fly."
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End (Open RP)   The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:59 am

"Thanks Davik"

Roden quickly got his gear and went to the docking bay to meet Davik
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End (Open RP)   The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:05 am

Roden got on board and sat down in the co-pilot seat.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End (Open RP)   The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:16 am

Roden looked up at Davik

"Well i really don't care for either one" "I just wanna snipe ans make credits"

"But I will probably end up with sith because I hear the Republic is nit a fan of what I do."

Roden began polishing his rifle.

"What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End (Open RP)   The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:44 am

"Hey how long till this bucket of bolts gets there" "I wanna shoot something"

Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End (Open RP)   The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:53 am

Roden walked off the ship and into the cantina where he saw Phyrex sitting at one of the tables.

He sat down next to phyrex

"hey droid have you seen Owen yet"
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End (Open RP)   The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:31 am

A man watched three people Owen described talk to each other. He decided that now would be the time to reveal his presence. He walked quickly as his dark green cloak that covered his body flowed behind him. Once he was near to the three he walked by bumping into one. He dropped a note. Which read Meet me outside, I will explain the situation there.

The man walked out of the cantina waiting for the three.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End (Open RP)   The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:50 am

The man looked around to make sure they were alone and once he was satisfied, he took off his hood.Revealing his face, which looked a lot like Owen's. "I'm Owen's Son, Ian." Ian turned his head a drunk person got kicked out of the bar and passed out. "Me and my dad are commanding our forces against the crystals but they are fighting back, hard. The beast riders have even joined our side. But things have turned to the worst. My dad is dieing. We have no idea why or how."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End (Open RP)   The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:08 am

"Things are different here on Onderon, Phyrex,if that's your name, there's more then one crystal, and our story is quite different then the one on Dantooine according to Owen. The crystal's soldiers are composed of people, and the crystals them selves, but in a form that is covered with some kind of lightning. Our Weapons can hurt them but it takes a lot to take them down. And we have to keep this quiet. Sure the republic or some other people could help us but that might awaken more of its brethren. The crystals on other planets will hear of the awakening of there leader and they to will awaken. As for my father's sickness, it isn't feeding on him but he says that its more like something pressuring him." Ian turned the speeder up a small hill.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End (Open RP)   The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:26 am

"Yes, one last thing i failed to tell you, well i hinted at it, all of us have gathered here on Onderon to get these crystals for one reason and one reason only. There leader is located here, far underneath the ground surrounded by lesser crystals. We have determined that if we take out this crystal, the others will fall with it. Essentially this is our only shot at ending this.... for ever."

The speeder slowed down and through the trees was what looked like a futuristic castle. "We'll this is HQ."

Surround the inner castle were camps with people running about and beyond the camps was a wall which could keep out stampeding rancors, and proton core explosives.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End (Open RP)   The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:25 am

Roden smiled as he tweaked with his rifle scope.

"You know what im best at Phyrex"

"All I need is a high spot and ill provide cover"
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End (Open RP)   The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:26 am

Once they all walked inside the main hall of castle Ian began to go more in depth about the situation while he lead them to his father.

"This castle belonged has belonged to the Keez family since it's been built. It's been abandoned except for me, my sister, and my mom, save for a few beastriders . But other wise this castle is sitting on a very, very, very hard type of rock. Which is virtually impossible to dig through. And the crystals main way of attacking are digging up through the ground for an ambush. The beastriders are currently guarding our perimeter while we work on the hard stuff, taking the fight to there turf. We have developed a ion ray which can loosen the ground long enough while we send down the orbital drop pods we customized for the dirt. But the Ion ray will only work in a certain type of soil which is located 50 miles north of us and we have no aircraft capable of carrying that big of a cannon."

They passed by a statue that looked a lot like Owen.

"Now we are working on the move to the north. But our Engineer is working on something that is supposed to make this job easier for us, buyt he has yet to shown that."

They turned a corner and walked through a huge doorway to a room with medical droids and Owen laying in a bed.

"Father, i found them."
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End (Open RP)   The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:07 pm

Roden just stood there as phyrex talked to Owen. He wasn't sure where or why Owen had gone but it dident matter at this point, They had things to shoot.

"Hey phyrex like you said before. if head shots or blaster fire can't take them down then what will ?"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End (Open RP)   The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:20 pm

Roden looked at phyrex felling annoyed.

"Maybe I could have been better prepared if you had picked me up and not left it up to Davik."

"Then I could have brought something more suitable"
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End (Open RP)   The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:32 am

"It's good to see you guys again *cough cough* And i have brought you here for an important reason. I want each one of you to be a general in my place, that includes Ian. As you can probably tell i won't be in this battle, but my son shall fight enough for the both of us. *cough* I'm trusting you guys, and i hope i won't regret it. *cough* As for weapons we have a large amount of weapons stocked in the armory. *cough*'" Owen sat up on the bed and you could now see that he looked terrible, his muscles were going away, and his face was pale white. "My advisers, well yours now, will help you along the way. The engineer is quite brilliant here to, you may want to talk to him. *cough* One last thing, no one has been told this, and that includes you Ian. The engineer is working on a cluster bomb that when placed in the right spot it can seal off half the cavern, the crystals place is one huge cavern, with that it will make your jobs easier. *cough* now... *cough* *cough* *medical sensors start ringing*" The medical droid hurries to him and puts him on a stretcher and pushes him out of the room.

Owen's wife the (the women in the room) gets up and walks to the three others. "My husbands condition is getting worse, i thank you for coming to his aid, he didn't trust anyone else. Excuse me now i must go see to Owen." The women leaves the room.

"We best be getting started"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End (Open RP)   The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:45 am

Roden followed phyrex.

"Well im ready when you are" he said to phyrex

Last edited by Roden Ricochet on Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End (Open RP)   The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:04 am

Ian walked to the armory picked up the normal gear of blaster rifle and grenades, and then left to pick something else up. The crystal's soldiers used a lot of up close combat and there was a family heirloom of the keez family, Helgrind . Or called the gates of death in some places. It was a sword from the times before lightsabers. Ian walked to the museum part of the castle and took Helgrind out of his case. Ian took the sword and strapped it to his belt. He could feel the energy inside it move around, Helgrind was not a normal sword.

With that business settled he went to the command room, which is filled with computers, holo tables, advisers, and strategists. Ian stood on the platform that overlooked the room and where he could easily yell out orders.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End (Open RP)   The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:07 am

Roden equipped a bunch of mines to set traps and a couple grenades. He kept phyrex's gun and he had his gafftie stick for close combat and now Roden was ready.

He left the armory and went to join Phyrex.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End (Open RP)   The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:15 am

"Copy" said Roden

He went to his squad which was full of tough looking solders.

Roden went to his comlink

"Well Im ready when everyone else is"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the End (Open RP)   The Start of the End (Open RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Start of the End (Open RP)
Page 1 of 1