Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Vote_lcap38%Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Vote_lcap8%Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Vote_lcap0%Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Vote_lcap0%Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Vote_lcap54%Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Vote_lcapPoint of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Voting_barPoint of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Vote_lcapPoint of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Voting_barPoint of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Empty
PostSubject: Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)   Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:47 am

Darc Akora, one of the Vigos of the Galactic Trade Commission, sat at his desk and gazed upon the pair of employees that stood before him at attention.

"Mr. Karger and Mr. Kirakh... I have a mission for you both. We have been contracted by a Republic politician who has a group who has decided to black mail him. He would of course like this group and all of thier accomplices taken care of. I am assigning Mr. Kirakh the bounty and also sending along Mr. Karger as muscle and support. The GTC will of course first receive the full bounty and then you will each receive an equal portion of the bounty. All of the information regarding the the target can be found on this datapad."

Darc picked up the datapad from his desk and slid in forward to the tip of the desk for the men to pick up, "Get to work."
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)   Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:28 pm

Rasper picked up the data pad and looked at it for a second before putting it in a side pocket. "Consider this done sir" Rasper said to Red Vigo Darc Akora. "You ready to go Davik?"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)   Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:44 pm

Rasper walked with Davik to Raspers quarters where he needed to stop and grab his equipment. "Ill be back in a sec, just wait out here." he said. Rasper soon came back with his heavy repeater blaster and two combat knives along with a few flash and frag grenades. He also had a small hold out blaster in the side of his boot. "OK im ready, you need to grab anything from your room?"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)   Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:44 am

"well I do but its only a one man ship, but dont worry, i figure since the politician is on Coroscaunt it may be better to take public transportation, we wont draw attention, we will just need keep our equipment in bags and once we get to Coroscaunt we can suit up there, What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)   Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:52 am

Rasper could tell Davik was not happy about the public transport but it was for the best as far as Rasper was concerned. They caught a taxi speeder to the shuttle station in which they were able to catch a ship to Coroscaunt. They were now on root to Coroscaunt via public transport. Rasper was getting annoyed due to a small Rodian child who kept starring at him. Finally he snapped "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT, NEVER SEEN A HUMAN BEFORE OR ARE YOU JUST A LITTLE SLOW" The little Rodian started to cry and Rasper merley grunted and sat back in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)   Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:22 am

Rasper stood up with Davik when the three Rodians came over. "We humans are not the trash here Rodians. And id advise you to listen to my partner here. If you want your son growing up with a father than id suggest you sit yourself down and shut up." The three looked at Rasper and Davik for a second then the father of the boy went to take a swing at Rasper. Rasper caught the Rodians arm and used his momentum and slammed him into he side of the ship. The man reeled back and Rasper caught his shirt and brought him back and planted a hard left hook into the Rodians skull.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)   Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:40 am

The three Rodians went to a different part of the shuttle and they soon arrived at Coroscaunt. The many passengers made up of various races got off the shuttle and most proceeded to a little hut that was giving out free food and water due to many of the passengers being refugees or aliens and people with little money. Rasper and Davik exited the shuttle and Rasper turned to Davik. "I think we should find a place to stay so we can get our gear together and we need to find this politician to point us in the right direction. What do you want to do first"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)   Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:16 am

"Hold on a sec, I think it may be better to find a place to set up first, If we need to fall back somewhere just in case things turn messy." Rasper looked around and saw a nearby protocol droid standing there greeting passengers as they got off the ship. "there lets ask him where there are some decent places to stay, what do you think'
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)   Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:40 am

Davik showed the coordinates to Rasper. "Well if this is as close as we can get than it will have to do" Rasper went silent for a moment and surveyed there surroundings. He dident generally like getting involved directly with politicians there is just too much secrecy and things are not always what they seemed with them. Rasper snapped back to reality and motioned for them to get going. Rasper began to walk down the path into the deeper city. They could catch a transport to the apartments later, Rasper just wanted a little time to think.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)   Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:40 am

Rasper looked up at Davik then nodded. "Yes I agree, lets catch a taxi to the apartments and we will contact the guy who hired us from there."
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)   Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:06 am

Rasper had never seen an alien that looked like that. He and Davik got in the cab and it hovered into the air a few meters when the strange big eared alien turned around. "Wheresa yousa headed." Rasper just looked at the alien for a second then shook his head and pulled out the data pad. "Here we need to get to these apartments." The alien made a big smile and nodded "Okey dokie mesa get you there very speedy" The cab sputtered a bit jerked and shook but eventually smoothed out and they were on there way weaving up down and around other ships and shuttles of various sizes.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)   Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:46 am

"ill make sure to remind you" Rasper said with a smile. They entered the large building and went to a front desk where an ithorian was looking through files via a info screen. When they go to the desk the Ithorian looked up. "Greetings I assume you wish to rent a room, How many nights would you like.?" "And would you like a two bed room or........." the Ithorian tilted its head a little "one bed room?"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)   Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:39 pm

Rasper arrived at the room and slid a small card into the slot on the door and a light above the door turned from red to green and the door zipped up. Rasper entered the room and the door slid down. He threw a large bag he had been carrying on the far bed and unstrapped it and began pulling various weapons and armor from the bag. The weapons came out in pieces and Rasper put them to the side to resemble later. Rasper made sure all of his armor was accounted for and he the put the bag on the floor next to the bed and layed down and waited for Davik to return from contacting the politician
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)   Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:06 am

Davik returned and told Rasper where they were going to meet and the details of the conversation.

"wow dosent sound like a bright fella"

Rasper sat up on the bed and reached over for his bag and pulled out a long sleeved shirt and baggy pants. They were cheap looking and he also had a belt. There was reason for there bagginess however. Rasper put on his armor save for his helmet of course and then slipped the baggy clothes over, he tucked the shit in and wrapped the belt around tied it in a knot. Under the clothes was his armor two combat knives and two small blaster pistols as he wouldent be able to hide his big heavy repeater.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)   Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:26 am

Rasper flexed and stretched as he got back into the familiar feeling of his armor.

“yup im ready to go”

Rasper and davik made there way down to the ground level of the apartments and they caught a taxi to Barks dinner that was not too far from the senate towers themselves. Rasper turned to davik.

“So what do you think of this guy so far?”
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)   Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:39 am

"Oh dont worry, I know exactly how they can be" Rasper replied, Rasper went to the door and opened it.

"Ladies first" he said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)   Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:14 am

“Yes we would be them, and who are you?” Rasper asked he sat down next to Davik

“I am the man who hired you my name is Cornelia Renels, Im sorry for this secretiveness but my carrier would be ruined if people knew I was consorting with……your type.”

Rasper spoke up “well I would hate to ruin your image then Mr Renels, But lets cut the chatter what do you need us to do exactly?”

Renels replied, “I need you to track down a group of scum that have been harassing me and black mailing me with accusations of bribery and (ahem) hiring prostitutes
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)   Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:35 am

Rasper nodded at Davik and got up and loudly said

“Well old you guys its been good catching up but I got to get back to work before my boss docks my pay again” Rasper loudly laughed and went out the door but stayed just outside out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)   Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:55 am

"Dammit Davik I thought you could handle a girl" as Rasper came bursting through the front door and was right behind Davik as they gave chase.

Rasper and Davik ran as the female thug ran through the crowded streets. She stopped for a moment and kelt down and pulled a small pistol from her boot an fired it at them. The blaster bolt hurled toward them and struck Rasper in the chest and he fell to the ground.

Rasper got up protected by his armor under his clothes, He looked up with an angry look on his face and reached into his clothing and pulled out the two blaster pistols and fired at the thug uncaring for the other civilians around diving for cover.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)   Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:11 am

"Fine i cant get a clear shot anyway go get her then" Rasper gave him a hard shove and fired a few more rounds making the thug weave as she tried to get farther away.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)   Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:39 am

Rasper soon made it to the ally with davik and the women.

"Well, well looks like i get to pay you back for that blaster you hit me with, But first who are you working for?"

The girl thug just looked away with out saying anything

Rasper put hid foot on the spot where Davik had shot and pressed down hard on it. The girl screamed in pain. Without taking his foot off the spot he asked again in a calm but venomous voice.

"Who are you working for?"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)   Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:37 am

"Ok so we have the place but I think it may be best to grab our heavier weapons from the apartments before going. This factory sounds like there main base, i wanna go there prepared."

Rasper left the ally way and motioned for a cab to take them back to the apartments and get there gear.

Rasper turned to Davik [left]"you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)   Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:58 am

The cab arrived at the apartments and they got out and headed to there room. The got in an elevator and they began to ascend to the higher levels. There was no one else but the two in the elevator, Rasper spoke up

"You really think that girl told us the truth about the factory, She seemed to cave in rather easy if you ask me. Something tells me she either lied or this is a setup, Either way I dont like it."

Rasper looked forward with a glazed look over his eyes in thought over the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)   Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:25 am

"Yes when it comes to government things are never that black and white" They arrived at there room and Rasper slid the card in the slot and the door opened. They entered and the door closed behind them.

"But like you said regardless of what it is we will find out wont we" Rasper formed a smirk of his own.

Rasper got on his knees and reached under his bed and pulled out a small box and inside was his Heavy Repeater in three pieces. He attached each piece around his torso under shirt to his armor. He could quickly assemble it if needed. He also got a small bag and put two power cell boxes in it for ammo and his helmet as well. He slung the bag over his shoulder.

"Ready when you are" he said to Davik
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)   Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:23 am

Rasper and Davik once again left the apartments and held a cab to get near the abandoned factory. They walked a little ways and soon were right outside it. Rasper took off the baggy clothes he had on revealing his armor and weapons he had underneath. He put his helmet on and quickly assembled his Heavy Repeater. He slung it over his shoulder and went to the front entrance. It appeared unguarded and the door creaked open as Rasper and Davik cautiously entered the factory. It looked mostly deserted, There was dust everywhere and it looked as if this place hadent been occupied for quite some time. Rasper kept his Repeater held up and listened for anything. He suddenly heard a door shut echo from the farther side of the factory. They followed the sound and they soon came to a closed door with light creeping under the old dirty door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)   Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Point of View(Closed RP: Rasper and Davik)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next