Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Vote_lcap54%A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Voting_barA Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Voting_barA Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tal'nar Galon
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet
Test: 4235

A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:52 pm

Tal'nar always loved that he and Typho shared the same kind of humour. Even when they are on a big mission, they always had time to share a joke.

Tal'nar made sure he had his long ranged carbine with him. He always loved sniping. He still used the wrist-knife from when he was bounty hunting. His favourite close combat weapon, easy to hide, easy to use. He modified his armor to make it weigh less more for sneaking around easier. He was all set and ready to go.

"Let's go by foot. Good for our stamina. So, have you been to Correlia a lot?"
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:57 pm

They quickly made their way to the ship entrance. Typho pressed a red button on the side of the sliding door hatch that lead to the ramp. It opened up the sliding doors, and brought out the ramp that slowly moved downwards towards the ground, giving them safe, easy access to the ground.

"Well, that depends my friend. Are we talking about times I can remember leaving the planet? I seem to recall getting completely wasted a lot, and ending in bed with two or more women. Ah, those were the days... Anyway, I used to frequently head here for a drink or two... or seven, but, thanks to my promotion, I've had a lot less time for myself. Everything is dedicated to the guild now."
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:00 pm

Tal'nar smiled at Typho giving him a friendly push in the back.

"You've always been surrounded with women haven't you. Well, that might be the only thing bad about your promotion man, getting less girls. Other then that, you do a great job now. I knew you would make it that far someday!"

They continued walking down the docking bay.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:06 pm

Typho let out a bark of laughter, and dropped his arm around Tal'nar's shoulder.

"Thank you, my friend. Still, I don't know if I should be happy with the promotion or not. I mean, sure, nice big office with a leather chair, higher pay, more command, but, I miss out of the little nice things in life. Like having a spare moment to myself to hang with my fellow GTC members at our Cantina, or ending up in bed with multiple women. Such things are below a Vigo now..."

The two men were beginning to near the Base of Operations, and the blip signal on Typho's datapad was starting to flash more frequently.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:09 pm

Tal'nar smiled.

"Next time I meet some ladies, I'll bring them to your office" Tal'nar winked at Typho and laughed.

They could see the Base of Operations now. The mission was really about to begin now.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:39 am

Typho's light mood vanished in an instant, as they began nearing the Base of Operations building. There was no more time for friendly conversation. Time for the mission ahead of them.

The Comitatus Vigo strode the last few metres and entered the unassuming little building. It seemed like an average everyday business building, but, Typho knew that it lead to an underground complex full of spice, weapons, and other illegal contraband. Pretty much a haven for anything illegal and information.

The two men entered the building and walked up to the reception desk, where a Rodian sat, typing at a large datascreen. Typho placed a hand on his desk, drawing his attention. The Rodian's eyes widened as he saw who the hand belonged to.

"Comitatus Vigo Raame! And Tal'nar Galon! It is an..."

The Rodian wasn't able to finish the sentence, as Typho held his hand up for silence.

"Yeah, yeah, let's skip the formalities. We're strictly here for business reasons. Now, I believe that there's something of interest that you can inform us of..."
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:16 pm

"We are here because we're looking for Zil Bhryne. An Intelligence Agent for the GTC. She has recently disappeared while she was looking for heavy classified and important intel. Last time she was heard of, she was supposed to be in this building.
So, tell us, when did she left? Was there somebody with here?
" Tal'nar asked
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:26 pm

The Rodian typed a few commands and keys into his datascreen, consulting mission information. He then looked up and replied.

"She left two days ago on her mission. I can't bring up what the full details of the mission were, except for what you already know: It was a highly important intel mission. Approximately 10.75 hours ago we got the word that she had been captured. As majority of our intelligence operations go, she went alone, but she was armed. Is there anything else I can try to answer for you?"

Typho nodded, leaning down close, so that his face was level with the Rodian's.

"Did it say where she was heading for the mission. We know that it was in the city, but, any specific building or district? They'd have to have that kind of information stored."
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:21 pm

((OOC: I've linked Doabe Guerfel to it's Wookiepedia page, in case you don't know it))

"Let me see.."
The Rodian was busy looking for the data on the datapad, when he suddenly could access her files.

"Aha, this looks interesting. I've been able to look into her files and it says she was send to Doabe Guerfel in the Nomad Mountains. I believe it says something about an underground base she was needed to infiltrate and get the intel. That's all it says. It should be close to the city itself, it says here."

The Rodian looked back to Typho and Tal'nar
"That's all I can find."

Tal'nar nodded, looking at Typho.

"Let's go check it out?"
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:06 pm

Typho grunted, a frown on his his face. He looked up at Tal'nar and nodded slowly. He spoke one word in confirmation that they were going after the intelligence operative immediately.

"Hooah..."

The Comitatus Vigo nodded in the direction of the Rodian, signaling his thanks to the employee. He held up his hand to Tal'nar, and chopped downwards once at the door, meaning for them to move out.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:33 pm

"Wait!!" The Rodian shouted at the duo.

"The way to Doabe Guerfel was pretty long. But I can lend you both a speeder, you will get there a lot faster then by foot. Though you are supposed to give them back.. In a good shape that is. So please take care of them. They're quite expensive. And good luck!" he said.

"We will take care of it, and thank you." Tal'nar said to the Rodian.

They both mounted their speeders and went on their way to Doabe Guerfel.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:58 am

Typho sniggered after the Rodian, as he mounted his speeder.

"I'm the one who gives out his pay, anyway. I think I can do what the hell I like with this speeder. Let's move."

The Commander smashed his foot down on the starting gear and the speeder burst to life. He pulled back on the accelerator handle it roared, eager to be away. With a grim sneer, Typho flicked off the clutch and sped away at top speed, zooming past buildings and quickly leaving the district with Tal'nar at his side.

They soon reached the edge of the city and began making their way to Doabe Guerfel.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:09 pm

The speeders were pretty fast, so they arrived at Doabe 20minutes later.

Tal'nar dismounted from his speeder.

"So, we're finally here. Now, let's go and look around for that woman. Any idea where to start looking?"
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:01 pm

Typho launched off his speeder, and unslung his Eradicator XT-750S Blaster Rifle from his pack. He flicked a slide upwards, away from the "Blaster" setting and to the "Bullet" setting. He slammed in a clip of 7.62x51mm rounds. Typho loved using bullets against enemies. It reminded him that he was still human, and not one of these goddamn aliens. Plus they got through shielding, as they weren't beams of energy. The Commander could never get over the looks of surprise of the hostiles' faces as their shields did absolutely nothing. Typho looked over at Tal'nar as his partner posed the question.

"I think it best if we check around. Ask... or "persuade" people to answer a few questions. We need to find this underground base that the Rodian told us about."

Last edited by Typho Raame on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:55 pm

They went into the small town of Daobe.

Tal'nar thought of a place which seemed to be a good place to start 'asking' around.

"Let's head to the cantina. There should be at least one person who could tell us some more, shouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:59 pm

Typho let out a short cold bark of laughter, and began to look for the local Cantina.

"Ah, Cantinas. The most beneficial establishment for men like you and I. If there's leads, clues, or news anywhere, it'll be in the Cantina. Oh, by the way, keep your weapons free and ready to fire. I'm spoilin' for a fight, and if someone gives me the excuse I'm not going to hold back. Let's move."

The two men searched the small town, and soon came across the local Cantina. It was a reasonable building, not too big, with large purple neon lights flashing out its name in Aurebesh.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:14 pm

The duo walked into the cantina.
It's was fairly crowed, and when they entered the cantina, they got a few weird looks but everyone just went back to their business.

They seated in a corner of the cantina.
"Hey, 2 Correlian Ale's please." Tal'nar shouted at the barkeeper.

"Come and get them. I ain't going to bring them to you, you know"
the barkeeper replied unfriendly.

"So, have you seen someone who seems to be of some sort of use for us?" he asked to Typho.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:35 am

Typho did a quick scan of the cantina, but didn't see anyone standing out. He shrugged, and turned back to Tal'nar.

"Not yet. Seems that everyone here are just civvies. However, don't trust the obvious. I have a feeling there's more going on here than meets the eye. Do a patrol of the cantina. Check for anything that's suspicious. I'll go get our drinks."

The Commander stood up, quickly looked around once more, and began to make his way to the bar to get the drinks, and ask the bartender a few questions.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:43 pm

Tal'nar nodded at Typho.
When Typho was heading to the bar, Tal'nar scanned the cantina carefully with his eyes.
He got up, and walked to a stranger, sitting in a dark corner of the cantina.

"Good afternoon." he said.

"Who are you, and why are you coming to bother me?" the old twi'lek answered.

"Ah yes, let me introduce myself. I'm Tal'nar Galon, and over there is my mate Typho Raame. We're here because we need information. And you look like you have some information."
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:01 pm

Typho quickly arrived at the bar, and glared at the bartender. He took the two Corellian Ales from the bartender, then asked the price.

"How much does a couple of drinks like these cost around here?"

The bartender growled and leered nastily at him.

"For a couple of tourists like you, 30 credits. 15 credits each."

Typho grunted back at him and reached for his pistol, planting the drinks back on the bar.

"15 credits each!? I could get them for a third of the price back home. I'm not paying that much!"
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:03 pm

Tal'nar looked at the bar when he heard Typho shouting at the barkeeper.
Tal'nar was smiling, "That's how I know him" he thought.

"Well, as you see, my mate isn't afraid to shout, nor to have a fight. And he has been without a fight for a long time. So you'd better tell me what I want to know!! Oh, and I have been without a fight for quite a while as well.." he told the twi'lek..

"Ok,ok. What do you want to know?"

Tal'nar saw the twi'lek getting more nervous.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:19 pm

The bartender slowly raised his hands from his side and into the air as Typho's DC-17 Blaster Pistol pointed at his face. He backed off the few paces, trying to escape, but to no avail, and his body bumped into a large drink dispencer that was situated behind him. Typho grinned evilly.

"Now, how much did you say those drinks were again?"

The bartender began shaking and stuttering as he tried to answer.

"F-f-for men like y-y-you... they... they're free."

Typho nodded deeply and flicked a five credit chip into the bartenders hands, as a gesture of goodwill to the man's "kind" personality.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:27 pm

"Let's get straight to business. Do you know of any 'hidden' underground base that's close to this city?" he asked the Twi'lek.

"No, I don't know anything about that, I swear!"

Tal'nar had faced some other people who lied as well. But he knew a way to make them talk..

Tal'nar pulled out a knife and pushed it at the throat of the Twi'lek.
"If you want to keep breathing, and having fun with these wonderful ladies next to you, you'd better start talking mate!" pushing the knife a bit harder to his throat.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:33 pm

Typho slowly took swigs from his Corellian Ale, as he watched Tal'nar extract information from the Twi'lek. That's the way that Typho and Tal'nar got things done. Brute force. No other way was needed. The Trooper kept a close grip on his blaster rifle as he continued scanning the Cantina. It wouldn't do for both of them to be caught off-guard if everything suddenly went haywire.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:48 pm

"I really don't know what you are talking about!"
Tal'nar saw the Twi'lek getting more nervous and scared, it wouldn't take long until he would start to talk.

"You're getting on my nerves. But I know how to make you talk" Tal'nar smiled and turned his face towards Typho and made a whistle signing Typho to come over to Tal'nar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)   A Daring Rescue (Closed RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Daring Rescue (Closed RP)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next