Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Vote_lcap38%Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Vote_lcap54%Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Vote_lcapDude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Voting_barDude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Vote_lcapDude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Voting_barDude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet
Test: 4235

Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:45 am

"this blood isn't coming off!" Aramis pulls out a catalog dials the phone yes i would like to place an order for a new set of armor." the operator would you like "what design would you like?""i will take the E-13 Delta design."and what colors would that be in.""how about black and gold.""your package will be there in 5 to 7 days" i don't have that kind of time?" Aramis hangs up the phone. suddenly he sees a shadowy figure in the windo. Aramis stands up. the shadow dissapears. Aramis puts on a simple robe and rushes to the cantina were owen is."Owen I think somebody is spying on me."
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:46 am

"my mistake we need to find were that guy is. hows the interrigation? i will worry about my ordeals later."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:51 am

Owen yells over the loudnees of the cantina into the comlink. "This is getting worse, but i have differnt kinds of followers," Owen turns his head to backwards and sees a sith assassin. "Crap, Aramis, im about to do something really stupid, but please promise me to tell the other guys to track the comlink i have."
Owen takes out a blaster rifle and fires it in to the air. The cantina is filled with screams and shouts and as the cantina is cleared, it reveals 5 sith assassins. One of them ffired a stun ray at Owen knocking him unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:54 am

Aramis sends a message to Dalton Phyrex and the other guy if he still with us."Owen do you need me?" Aramis readys his blasters.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:59 am

A deepvoice ansewers the comlink. If you were smart you and your friends should leave right now, this battle is between Owen and Khale not some hutt murder. And if you don't leave right now we will tell Goge that it is you who killed the hutt the com link went blank.
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:06 pm

Aramis puts his blasters back in there holisters. "sorry man, my hands are tied on this one." Aramis sends him whispers to Owen. "I'm gonna go kill the slimy jerks other brother it might draw some attention off of you than i'm gonna go kill the head hancho himself,.... Gooder. i will get dalton and phyrex to help you they're in this city somewhere." Aramis walks out of the cantina knowing what he has to do. Aramis thinks to himself while walking out. "who the hell was that on the comlink. and how did they intercept it. this is state of the art stuff."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Owen awoke in a large circular room. The interrior was of sith orgin, and infront of Owen stood Khale. Owen shook his head a couple times then tried to move but he was stuck in sometype of energy feild. Khale's deep voice echoed through the room, "You are foolish to come to me OWen, but it does make things easier for me," Khale saw OWen trying to get out of the energy feild. "Don't bother OWen thats state of the art prision isn't even on the market yet, like most of my technolgy. Your friends won't save you ethier. my people have convinced Goge to call back home for rienforcements, you will not escape. Nor will you die, i will tortue you for an eternity for killing me. The force wouldnt allow that thoguh it wants me to kill you, it wants me to murder you, it wants me to OBLITERATE YOU OWEN. But no i will not.......... yet. I have set camera following your friends all of them are being wactched and you will watch there deaths as you await yours." Khale left the room and a panel moved out of the way exposeing videos of all his friends.....
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:32 pm

"time to go kill that fat slob gago's living brother jackbo i think it is." aramis walks into the slugs room. he sees a trail of blood leading to gagos brother. "hes already dead? thats no fun." the door slams behind him. a figure jumps in front of him. before armais can pull out his blasters he is smacked by a two by four plank of wood on the back of the head. Aramis wakes up and hears a voice."so you are the one that killed my brother!" Aramis regains his conscientiousness. he realizes that he is chained upside down against a wall. Gago has two guards pull out some pole with electricity running through it like a giant tazer."Who sent you here?!""i'm telling you!. a guard whacks him with the giant tazer.Who do you work for.A guard hits him again this time knocking aramis out cold.
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:06 pm

Aramis regain is conscientiousness and relizes that his arms and legs are shackled and is being led by some guards to a transport. Aramis than realized that they forgot his comlink on his wrist. he sends a message to the others. "Being taken to Prison. Charged for murder. Find where the sith lord is than come get me becuase once i'm out we are gonna have to run." Aramis is than thrown into a transport and hauled away.
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:45 am

Aramis sends a message to Owen Gado and Dalton. "somebody come break me out of here i'm in prison charged with a double assasination." Aramis puts his comlink a away leans against the wall and slides down to a sitting position planning his next move.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:56 am

"He is in his meditation chamber most likely, Wacthing all this unfold, i can't help but think that he wanted all this to happen." OWen lead the way to meditation chamber doors, "We should call Dalton we need everyones help to take him down." Owen sent a message to Dalton. Dalton sending you are coordinates. Need help now.
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:01 am

"i would be a little carefull on breaking me out. it might be trap like owen said. he might have wanted this all to hapen for a reason."
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:04 am

"when you come in watch out the guards have like these giant tazery things. the hurt like hell. so whats the plan on getting me out."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:14 am

"Phyrex has been recalled, Aramis has been captured, Now we have to kill Khale. He is in the room beyond us."
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:20 am

Aramis paces around his holding cell trying to think of a plan. "maybe if I... no that won't work. hmmm what about.... no that won't work either." Aramis checks the room for anything to help him escape."nothing"Aramis flops down on the ground. When he looks up at the ceiling he notices it has many cracks."maybe if i hit it hard enough it will brake. only one way to find out." Aramis locates a small plank of wood and starts whaling on the wall. "this is gonna take some time."
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:00 pm

((I was asked to make a cameo appearance by a couple of the RP's members))

Static filled the comlinks of the remaining four GTC operatives. A moment later, a deep gravely voice filled their audio. The men recognised the voice that was speaking to them. It was Typho Raame, Commissioner of the Red Consortium of the GTC.
"Alright, gents. Listen up. I have some intel for you. The GTC always maintains a huge network of spies, and, as they are some of the best in the Galaxy, we get our information fast. It seems that our friend Aramis is going to be shipped off your current planet to the Spice Mines of Kessel, to do hard time. I'm sure you don't want that to happen."
"We haven't got much more intel about that at the moment, but we do know that the shuttle taking him there will be leaving in approximately four hours. You've only got that long to get him out of his cell, or you'll have some chasing to do... Get to it, gentlemen. Typho Raame out."
The comlinks shut off with a small crackle and Raame's voice was heard no more.
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:34 am

"The Kessel Spice mines? are you kidding me. with those man eating Energy Spiders. those things eat workers everyday. and if they don't get the heat will." In anger Aramis punches the wall."Ouch! i think i broke my hand!" Aramis shakes his fist in agony. than some guards stop by his cell. " your transport ship to your new permanent home is here waiting for you." the guards open Aramis's cell put back on his shackles and carry him away into a transport ship headed for Kessel. "you guys need to get me out of the prison. i will try and keep low until you get there."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:41 am

"Ok guys lets do this, the faster we kill Khale the faster we can get to Aramis." Owen waited for everyone to be ready before he opend the door.
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:57 am

Aramis awakes while being throne out of a transport. He is being hauled away by some guard through a system of tunnels. he looks around half out of it. he realizes he is in the spice mines of kessel. Just as he looks to the left of him a prisoner gets dragged into a hole in the ground by an energy spider. Aramis is thrown into a cell. to his surprise his inmate is an adolescant hutt. "looks like i'm gonna have some fun after all."
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:42 pm

"Ok, Gado, Dalton, this is our only chance to kill Khale are you ready?" Owen said taking out a couple of grenades from his belt.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:31 am

Once Owen heard everyone was ready he opened the door and walked in. The others followed behind him. The door shut once they were all in. The cricular room before them had 4 obliesks, which just looked like the darkside. In the center of the Obliesks sat Khale. "I have planned this all to happen Owen just as you saw. Now though all things must come to and end. Here all our paths collide for beeter or worse," said Khale and pulled out his lightsaber. "YOU shall die by my hands Khale, You shall die for the safety of the galaxy so no one will have to go through what i had to." "Then let us end this." Owen threw his blaster rifle at the wall and took out a vibroblade from his pack. "DIE," Owen yelled as he charged Khale......
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:44 am

Owen was focused on not getting hit by the lightsaber till the crossed blades and Owen pushed Khale away for a second. "IN THE PACK," Owen yelled and Khale came back at him. OWen and Khale continued fighting.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:27 am

Now with Gado shooting, Owen and Dalton shooting. The Khale was getting overwhelmed. He rolled backwards and shot lightning at Owen, he tried to dodge but he wasn't quick enough. The lightning hit Owen right in the middle of his chest and flew backwards and hit the wall. Owen got up and charged back at Khale but only to be shot again by the lightning. He tried to push up, he tried to get up but his muscles started to fail him.

All was black in Owen's mind. He was everywhere but he was no where, one thing was for sure he was alone. Owen felt at peace, his mind blank of everything. Then something came into view, As it got closer he noticed what it was, his family. His wife stared at him and he remebered what he had to do....... Kill Khale. Owen pushed everything else out of his mind except for Killing Khale. In a second Owen seemed to flash back to reality.

Owen jumped up and picked up his vibroblade. He ran full speed at Khale catching him off guard. Khale fell backwards and Owen stabbed Khale's chest. Khale let go his lightsaber, and said, "Owen, (cough uped blood) you and your friends have won, Do it kill me, kill me (cough again)" Owen walked over to Khale's head and stomped on it repeatedly. YOu could here the crushing of Khale's skull as Owen stomped on it and Khale screamed. After a couple of mintues of stomping there was almost nothing left of his head except a lot of blood. Owen took out a small lighter from his belt and tossed it on what was left of Khale. The body ignited in flames. "He isn't coming back anytime soon. Now lets go get my ship I don't ever want to come back here." Owen walked out of the room and found his ship hidden in a small hanger. He waited for the others to join him.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:30 am

"Of course you can take a ride back with me, also I know a good place to get a starship i also have the funds to pay for one," as Owen said that he remebered something. "Crap im gonna have to drop you off at the GTC and go rescure Aramis."

((( ARamis wanted to do a rp to rescue him from the hutts)))
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:44 am

"Should we return to the GTC to get more or head straight there? HE is in a Hutt prison on Kessel."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)   Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dude, where's my starship. (open Rp)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next