Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Vote_lcap54%Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Vote_lcapBounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Voting_barBounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Vote_lcapBounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Voting_barBounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who's the best Bounty Hunter from the following?
IG-88
Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Bossk
Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
Cad Bane
Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Mira
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!   Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:17 pm

Want some more waiting before announcing the winner?
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!   Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:14 am

I wouldnt... it seems pretty clear that Bossk has won.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!   Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:33 am

DarkApocalypse wrote:
I wouldnt... it seems pretty clear that Bossk has won.

I agree
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!   Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:55 am

Aye, it seems that Bossk is easily a favourite. Always seemed a pretty cool Bounty Hunter, despite being in the movies for all of thirty seconds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!   Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:28 pm

Well then Bossk it is!!

I'll post on Milestone!

Now everyone else can comment on the fact that the BH they vote for wasn't the one to win the poll won! Razz

You're now free to think of another poll antenna
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!   Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:02 pm

(This is all just a big joke)

I just had an idea. Why not make a poll, where the vote options are what to have for the next poll. Bit crazy, I know, but it's useful if you just want to waste time.

Such as this (This is just a crappy version, with not much thought in it):

What poll should be used next?

1. Best type of Star Wars weaponry
2. Favourite Star Wars race

You get my meaning.
Ah... I have to much time of my hands. I need to get a job or something.
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!   Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:43 pm

Well, I could set a poll like that (a little crazy I might say) but it would be better to have more than two polls to choose!

Those you posted are nice thought! Wink

(Or, we could have all Poll at the same time... Though that wouldn't be that fun! Razz )
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!   Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:04 pm

I would personally like a poll dealing with who the best droid is... or at least that poll included in the poll to determine the next poll. (did that make any sense?) Razz
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!   Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:09 pm

It did... after reading it twice! Razz
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!   Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:31 am

Torgal wrote:
Well, I could set a poll like that (a little crazy I might say) but it would be better to have more than two polls to choose!

Those you posted are nice thought! Wink

(Or, we could have all Poll at the same time... Though that wouldn't be that fun! Razz )
Lol, my mind had suddenly blanked out. I couldn't think of any better choices to think of Very Happy
I reckon the best amonut of options to choose from would be 4 - 5. Don't want too many, and don't want too little.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!   Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:21 pm

I'm tired of seeing IG-88 lossing... lets change the poll. Here is the new one for the next poll:

1. best weaponry
2. best race
3. best droid
4. best smuggler
5. planet (besides Nar Shaddaa) you want in the game next
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!   Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:40 pm

Ah, poor Apoc. No awesome droid Bounty Hunter winning for you Very Happy
He was close, though. I wouldn't mind seeing him and Bossk in a showdown.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!   Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:11 am

I dont know, it would be a good fight... especially when IG-88 brought out the flamethrower
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!   Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:39 am

Ah, and so the members divide into Bossk and IG-88 fan factions. Civil war is at hand. I'd like to believe that Boba Fett would come in and kill 'em both. The main advantage about Bossk is that he is a sentient being and has more independant thought than a droid, which just has its programming.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!   Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:55 pm

Actually IG-88 was one of the few droids to gain self-awareness and had complete sentience. He went on to almost take over the galaxy with a droid army and actually was able to install his consciousness in the Death Star just before in was destroyed.

Anyway, Boba Fett has beaten them both and if of coarse the best. Razz
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!   Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:34 pm

I think IG-88 and not the Death Star deathstar was the one to blow up! (of course later the Death Star got destroyed too)

...or did I get that wrong?
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!   Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:36 pm

Mater Rex wrote:
LOL so he installed his consciousness into the DS then got blown up LMAO

Did Bossk ever infiltrate the most powerful thing in the universe? I dont think so... If those stupid rebels and their meddling Wedge Antillies hadnt gotten in the way then the galaxy would have been destoryed!
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!   Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:38 pm

Torgal wrote:
I think IG-88 and not the Death Star deathstar was the one to blow up! (of course later the Death Star got destroyed too)

...or did I get that wrong?

IG-88 installed himself in the second Death Star and actually controlled the whole Death Star for a short while... When it was destroyed, so was IG-88 as he essentually was the Death Star.
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!   Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:38 pm

DarkApocalypse wrote:
Mater Rex wrote:
LOL so he installed his consciousness into the DS then got blown up LMAO

Did Bossk ever infiltrate the most powerful thing in the universe? I dont think so... If those stupid rebels and their meddling Wedge Antillies hadnt gotten in the way then the galaxy would have been destoryed!

..And there would be no more credit for us!

That's not the best thing to happen...
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!   Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:25 am

Bah, droid or no droid controlling the Death Star, it could always be destroyed. Unless the Empire boarded up that little hole with wood or something. THEN the Rebels would be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!   Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:27 am

What was the hole susposed to be anyway, a ventilation shaft? Seemed to be pretty big for that.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!   Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:40 am

Yeah. They probably said to themselves, "Alright, gents, we're going to have to make the shaft big enough for a proton torpedo in case the Rebels come. Get to it!"
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!   Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:08 pm

Typho Raame wrote:
Yeah. They probably said to themselves, "Alright, gents, we're going to have to make the shaft big enough for a proton torpedo in case the Rebels come. Get to it!"

+1 to that! hehe

I think that's exactly why they create that whole in the first place: Lucas told them too! Razz
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!   Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:55 am

Haha...

Yeah, I think that the only reason she reached the second phase of voting is because she had a hot picture! Razz
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!   Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:50 am

Yeah, I agree. There's an awesome mod for KotOR II that gives her image a much better look. Enlarges some things up a bit, eh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!   Bounty Hunter MAHYEM! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bounty Hunter MAHYEM!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next