Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
what game are you playing right now Vote_lcap38%what game are you playing right now Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
what game are you playing right now Vote_lcap8%what game are you playing right now Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
what game are you playing right now Vote_lcap0%what game are you playing right now Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
what game are you playing right now Vote_lcap0%what game are you playing right now Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
what game are you playing right now Vote_lcap54%what game are you playing right now Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
what game are you playing right now Vote_lcapwhat game are you playing right now Voting_barwhat game are you playing right now Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
what game are you playing right now Vote_lcapwhat game are you playing right now Voting_barwhat game are you playing right now Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
what game are you playing right now Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
what game are you playing right now Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
what game are you playing right now Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
what game are you playing right now Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
what game are you playing right now Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
what game are you playing right now Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
what game are you playing right now Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
what game are you playing right now Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
what game are you playing right now Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

what game are you playing right now

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

what game are you playing right now Empty
PostSubject: Re: what game are you playing right now   what game are you playing right now Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:56 pm

I'm just playing Neverwinter Nights 2 again. Good, fun, solid game. Best part about it is the Crossroads Keep, where you can make a frigging awesome fortress and get a ton of soldiers. Great fun!
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: what game are you playing right now   what game are you playing right now Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Shhh don't tell anyone

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: what game are you playing right now   what game are you playing right now Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:45 am

Although I havent played any game in about a week with my mad crazy fan-fiction reading, nothing was really holding my attention before that either.

However, one of the few games that I find consistanly enjoyable is Warcraft 3. I have proably played it at least once every month, and some months in much higher frequency, since I bought it when it came out back in 02.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what game are you playing right now   what game are you playing right now Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:53 pm

Only five times? Man, I have played it that little in my dreams. I've played KotOR II around 20 times at least, no joke.
KotOR is only around 10 - 15, and I think KotOR II is the better game.
But the game I'm playing right now happens to be Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir. Very fun game.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what game are you playing right now   what game are you playing right now Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:28 am

Mater Rex wrote:
Typho Raame wrote:

But the game I'm playing right now happens to be Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir. Very fun game.

is that why your PC crashed playing it to much LOL Laughing
Nah, different PC Very Happy
But the screen has gone all red and weird on the PC that has KotOR on it because I've played it so much. I once did like... an 18 hour KotOR binge. Sad, sad, stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: what game are you playing right now   what game are you playing right now Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:40 am

Ive played the first Kotor about 5 times over, and I also played Mass Effect twice, that was a good game.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: what game are you playing right now   what game are you playing right now Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:23 pm

Battlefield Heroes beta Very Happy

Very fun shooter tbh Smile.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what game are you playing right now   what game are you playing right now Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:27 am

What's it like? I've seen ads for it around the place, but I've never bothered to really check it out.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what game are you playing right now   what game are you playing right now Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:30 am

Typho Raame wrote:
What's it like? I've seen ads for it around the place, but I've never bothered to really check it out.

Free to play cartoon shooter. It's from the Battlefield series, so very good game Wink.
It's fun to play as well, with emotes and stuff ^^.
If you're on a good server with nice people, you'll be stuck there for 2hours or more Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what game are you playing right now   what game are you playing right now Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:35 am

Talnar wrote:
Typho Raame wrote:

Free to play cartoon shooter. It's from the Battlefield series, so very good game Wink.
If you're on a good server with nice people, you'll be stuck there for 2hours or more Rolling Eyes
Lol, only 2 hours or more? What's happening to the gaming industry nowadays. I measure gaming blocks by 5 - 10 hours Very Happy
It looks ok, I may start playing it to pass the time, waiting for TOR.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what game are you playing right now   what game are you playing right now Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:38 am

Typho Raame wrote:
Talnar wrote:
Typho Raame wrote:

Lol, only 2 hours or more? What's happening to the gaming industry nowadays. I measure gaming blocks by 5 - 10 hours Very Happy
It looks ok, I may start playing it to pass the time, waiting for TOR.
I suggest signing up for beta now already then Very Happy.

Well, that was when school was still busy Razz. Vacation starts today ( after 5pm => results of our finals) so it'll be something like 5-10 hours indeed bounce .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what game are you playing right now   what game are you playing right now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what game are you playing right now
Page 1 of 1