Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Vote_lcap38%Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Vote_lcap8%Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Vote_lcap0%Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Vote_lcap0%Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Vote_lcap54%Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Vote_lcapGirls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Voting_barGirls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Vote_lcapGirls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Voting_barGirls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)

Go down 
+3
Rasper Karger
Gár The Grim
Jax Nova
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:37 pm

Jax Nova pushed his way across the Cantina through the crowd, wrinkling his nose at the thick smell in the air. He didn't like to visit Cantinas for leisure, to him they were sources of information and job opportinities. Thats what he had come for.
He scanned the room, spotting a table in complete darkness, the only light comming from a datapad. He moved towards it, slipping between the crowd trying not to push anyone. The last thing he needed was to draw attention by accidentaly provoking a drunk, and there were plenty around. When Jax finaly reached his goal, he saw through the darkness that the person sitting there was a fellow smuggler, Lisara Novar.
Knowing better than to sit down immediately, he made his way around the table and stood by the side, in the darkness. He then spoke, so that only she cold hear him "Greetings".
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet
Test: Gár the Grim

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:17 pm

Gár had been sitting alone in a corner for some time, scanning the cantina with his specially modified goggles. the cantinas dim lighting made it even more easy for his light sensitive eyes to see, it would be almost like brought daylight for a regular person.
he noticed a slick person slipping through the crowd and immediately recognized it as his fellow smuggler Jax Nova. as he came to a halt beside the young women at the dark cowered table he could see Jax mutter something.
Gár got up from his seat and decided to join his fellow smuggler and the young women. he pushed his way through the crowd unlike Jax. even though they were both smugglers, they were still very different as individuals.
I pushed my way through the crowd and delivered several elbows, a few grunted and looked angry at me, but most on this moon had learned to know me by my call name. Gár the grim, it was not a person to mess with. several scars on my face and body displayed that I had never come out second in a fight.
as I reached the table I sat down opposite the young women and nodded towards Jax.

''Greetings fellow Avaritia member Jax. its good to see you again. and who might you be miss?''

with the question send to the women I leaned over the table and presented my hand.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:36 pm

Rasper vaguely followed the direction in which he thought he had seen Gar go. He pushed through the crowd of various aliens and various smokes. He was dressed head to toe in his combat armor as he usually was. Many of the other patrons were giving him nervous glances, worried he might be some form of military or law. Rasper caught sight of both Gar the Grim and Jax Nova with some other person female no doubt. He arrived at the table and stood next to Jax

"This had better be good" he muttered to Jax
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Typho Raame, known to most simply as "the Commander", had been on one of his occasional patrols, following certain individuals in particular. He did this every now and again, to always keep a constant eye on those in the GTC who suddenly left their main headquarters when not on a mission. The district under complete and direct control of the GTC offered all sorts of entertainment establishments, yet sometimes some of the agents preferred to sample more of the... outlandish delights. Raame was currently following three operatives, two of which were Gunslingers of the Avaritia Consortium, the other being his very own Trooper First Class Karger. No doubt the three were meeting together for a reason other than relaxing. GTC operatives were rarely seen together outside their command district unless on a mission. It attracted less attention that way.

The Commander had followed the three inside a backstreet cantina of relatively ill reputation. He was clad head to toe in Medium Urban Combat Armour, with its helmet and golden tinted visor set in place atop his head. Everything that was in the cantina, he could see clearly, and the modified visual receptors created a blue tinted outline of the three GTC operatives he was trailing. It was much easier to track targets that way. No one attempted to question him as he pushed roughly through the crowd. Most people in the cantina would have no idea who he was, but like Karger before him, someone clad head to toe in high quality combat armour was not someone to be trifled with.

Raame slowly approached the table that Karger, Nova and Grim were all situated around, and glanced at the fourth individual. It was one of the newest recruits to the GTC, a Smuggler named Lisara Novar. Of course her information was known to the Commander. All who were accepted into the ranks of the GTC has extensive background checks done on them, and there was next to nothing had hadn't been found out, unless the person REALLY didn't want it found out. Even so, it usually eventually was.

The Commander stood behind TFC Karger and let his gaze rest for a moment on each of the four individuals situated around the table, before selecting an empty chair and taking his place. The grizzled war veteran said nothing to any of them, his expression blank and unreadable behind his combat helmet, content for Novar to continue the brief. Raame's modified audio receptors had managed to pick up a few snatches of speech from the female Smuggler as he had approached them, yet there was no doubt more for her to say.

((Image of the Medium Urban Combat Armour:))

Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  StrikeFastStrikeHard
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:24 pm

Jax nodded to Gar in response, and gave a small smile when he heard Rasper mutter to him. He then sat down when Lisara told them to do so, and followed the direction of her arm as she pointed out a group of men at the other end of the Cantina.
He was nodding as she mentioned that it was a meet up, when suddenly from the crowd emerged Commander Raame himself, clad head to toe in armor. He sat down at the table next to Rasper and sat there in silence. 'Same old Commander, hasn't changed a bit' thought Jax 'Why am I not surprised to see him here?'.
Jax then turned to Lisara and whispered "So do we know what kind of deal?"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:38 pm

Rasper glanced back at his Commander and gave a slight nod, in almost any other situation he would have stood at attention and saluted showing his uppermost respect but this was one of thoes occasions it would be best to not attract attention, this "deal" seemed very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:25 am

Miles sat back against the wall the dim lights shadows concealing him. Listening to the conversation but letting so sign of amusement cross his features his eyes hidden behind the shades he had on. Miles didnt often come to places like this but now and then he liked to get his feet dirty so to speak and he had heard about a deal going down tonight and couldnt resist nosing about. There seem to be quite the debate going back and forth over the table each side pressing for advantage. Looking about the room with out moving his head more than a little. The tiniest bit of a smile tugged at the corner of his mouth. Abruptly one of the men slammed his hand on the table and a data pad was slid across. Leaning forward Miles placed his arms on the table as he did so it brought him into the light his white suit gleaming from the sudden light. Gentlemen this deal is to costly for me! reaching into a inner pocket Miles pulled out a envelope and dropped it onto the table. "The standard opt out fee gentlemen one hundred thousand credits i wish you all sucsess in your dealings." With a small bow Miles excused himself from the table that smile trying to tug at his lips again. Walking across the room Miles passed a darkened table on his way to one of the pazak rooms in the back not so much as glancing at the assembled GTC members seated there with the new recruit.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:10 am

Rasper sighed and pulled his heavy repeater off his back then began walking towards the door that Lisara had just gone through. As soon as Rasper had the repeater in his hands the other patrons at the cantina began to panic some running for the exit and others ducking under their tables. Rasper made no effort to be subtle as he pushed his way thru panicking people, pushing anyone in his way aside. He opened the door and went inside.

Rasper saw no sign of Lisara except some of her handy work that consisted of a few dead thugs.

"Karger to Novar whats your status?"

Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:44 am

The Commander watched Novar run off, attacking the guard, then following the remainder of the hostile contingent. Trooper First Class Karger sooned followed her in her stride, knocking cantina civilians out of his way as he did so. Raame grunted in slight disapproval in the actions of recruit.

"Rushing off without any sense of a plan? Typical Smuggler behaviour."

Raame sent a sidelong glance towards Jax and Gar before contuining.

"Well, we better go after them. I don't want to find out that that damned Smuggler has gotten one of my Trooper's in a slight amount of trouble. I want all his armour's paint still in perfect condition after all this. Saddle up, gentlemen."

The Commander slowly pushed himself up out of his seat, retrieving his primary weapon, an XM8 Assault Rifle Baseline Variant from its sling on his back. He slammed a fresh clip of 5.56x45mm NATO rounds into it, and pulled back the bolt lever. With a final look at the two Smugglers beside him, Raame chopped his right hand down in front of him, signalling for them to move out.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:13 am

Knowing better than to question the Commanders orders, Jax rose from his chair and checked his twin blasters. Making sure they were loaded and ready for action, he slipped through the crowd towards the back door, then stood at the side and back to the wall, ready to jump through.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:35 am

Rasper ran up to the corner where Lisara had just been before she moved up.

"Novar I recommend you retreat back with Commander Raame and the others before you hurt yourself, Its unwise to charge into the unknown like this besides you have the most knowledge of this deal"

Rasper fired his repeater at the thugs downing one.

Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:13 pm

as the Commander orderd us forward I decided to skip ahed. I rushed up to the door and activated my stealth generator and faded into the background. I scanned through the door and down the ally way with my goggles before I opened the door and went through.
I emidatly crouched as I got out into the ally were I could see both Rasper and Lisara further down.
not far from Lisara the first thug were hideing. but the rest of his friends were further behind leaving him open for an attack. without hesitation I aimed for him. I kept crouching and tip toed my way towards him. just as he got up from his cover and send heavy fire towards Lisara I sneaked up behind him and quickly pulled out my vibro dagger and dug it deep into his back.
his fireing arm fell down and his blaster hit the ground as he released a final large exhale. his body became heavy and lifeless, I turned his body around towards the remaining thugs and held up his body infront of myself by my dagger. the thugs had noticed what had happined, of course they could not see me due to my stealth field but they could see their buddys head hanging and his lifeless expression on his face and emidiatly started sending fire towards me.
the body took the hits and I reached down with my free hand and pulled up my blaster and returned the fire as I yelled.
''this is the time to push forward guys!!!''
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:01 pm

Raame slowly made his way through the alley way, Gunslinger Nova at his side, without falling ahead or needlessly endangering himself. He was an obedient, and intelligent man, not rushing forward too fast, and sticking together like a unit. Unfortunately, it seemed that the other GTC members here had disregarded that notion. The Commander felt frustration rushing through his mind, though none of it showed on his helmeted and covered face. Grim had ran ahead, and the recruit Novar hadn't even briefed them on the situation or plan. They were completely in the dark; something that Raame did not like, nor planned to continue for long. When Gar suggested that they push ahead, Commander Raame figured that it was time that they pulled things together.

"Negative, Grim, negative! Stand down and fall back to my position. Do not engage enemy forces until we get proper clarification on what is going on, even if we have to detach from this firefight entirely. Now is not the time to shoot first and ask questions later, especially since we're completely in the dark here. Break off engagement and fall back to my location immediately!"

Such an order would no doubt sit uneasily with Gar, probably even more so with Lisara, but he was not about to go risking his men's lives without any indication of what they were in this situation for, or on the word of a recruit, who had not yet even shed blood beside her brothers. Raame attempted to open a connection to Rasper's comm unit inside his combat helmet, a private channel that only the Troopers of the Comitatus Consortium could listen in on.

"Commander Raame to TFC Karger.The same goes for you. Break off and fall back to my position. We'll devise a more secure plan there and get some answers from Ms. Novar. Over."
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet
Test: GTC's unofficial Mechanical engineer, gunslinger and pilot

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:10 pm

Yana have spended most of the day working on some new inventions or repairing objects for the GTC, she needed a time to rest, or a drink.
She have just parked her own speeder near the cantina and heard a lot of blaster shoots going of in the ally behind the cantina.
Her curisty won the best of her and turned on her stealth genarator and maded her way down the ally to see what the it was all about.

She saw several thugs blasting at who ever was behind the ally, as she got closer she saw a glimps of her fellow collegue Gár and his voice yelling. As well she saw blaster shots coming from behind a lifeless body hanging there. She was very sure it was Gár's voice
Hmm she thought, something is miss.

She sneaked closer and avoided to be detected by the thugs only a few meters away.
Over the thugs soldier she was a it unsure, but that human all covered in armor looked very much like the Commander Raame, one no one have to run around corners with.
She heard him roar a command to Gár.
She grinned a devius smile and sneaked up to the nearest thug that was blasting a volley towards the ally and her collegues.
Exuse me she pokes him on the shoulder. The thug turned around and didnt even saw the stealth fist Yana launched at him hitting him the jaw and after delivered a kick with her hardneded special made duralsteel boots that went up over her knees. The thug went down and some groaning was heard from him before going out like a light.

The other thug saw his friend fall down and aim his blaster in the direction and began to shoot and run over to his friend. But the culprit was gone, he looked franctic around to look, then bended over to check his friend. He reached out to pull his friend out of the fire while fireing yet another volley of shot into the ally, then it was cut of as Yana delivered a blow to the back of head in stealth.
Yana have ducked as soon as she have incapicutated the first one.
In her nature she only killed if she had to, or in self defense. These two could be shackled up, or worse, executed, but it wasent her decision to make.

She peered around still in stealth form to look for more with her twin blaster pistols ready to shoot any.
She then peered down the ally.

Having fun without me Commander? She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:42 pm

Yana watch Lisara's stunt, the new recruit of the GTC, as she was still in stealth she very quietly sneaked up behind her still with her blasters.
She was close and pointed her blasters on Lisara's head and back

A little lesson Miss, Don’t turned your back while you still think is safe like that. Now would you say I am one of the good or bad guys in this situation.
Her voice sounded teasingly as she pushed her blasters into Lisara's skull and back. She even had her fingers on the trigger
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Jax Nova had followed the Commander down the alley, both blasters in hand. He raised his eyebrow as Lisara took the datapad from the dead smuggler and thanked them. He then frowned as Yana came up from behind and teased the recruit with her stealth trick. His eyes had been trained to spot anything out of the ordinary, and was able to make out the distortions of light around Yana.
"So is that it?" Jax asked "We came all this way for a datapad and a few credits?, You've gotta be kidding me!!!"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:07 am

Rasper approched the rest of the group thru the now cleared and reletivly quiet hallway. He walked up to Typho and stood at attention.

"Commander my apologies for my actions sir" He was internally punching himself for being reckless, it was..........unlike him.
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:30 am

Yana came into full view as she turned her stealth generator of. A full grown twillik with purple skin and flirtatious eyes came into Lisara's view. Her body is will formed as it was for her race, and her skin had a hint of red in it.
She was wearing simply red top that exposed her stomach and arms, a pair of dark leather gloves and dark leather pants and was wrapped tightly around her body. Her boots went up a bit over her knees, in the front of the shin of the boots where hardened with dura-steel, it was bendable enough for her to move, yet could pack quite the bunch.

Good call girl. But if you where an enemy I already had my fun before with the thugs, then I have pulled the tricker on you. But look again
She still held her other blaster in hand now at Lisara's stomach.
She grinned at Lisara, her eyes told her she told the truth that she would have pulled the tricker before even Lisara would have disarmed her.
So what is all this action all about?
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:09 am

I looked down the ally at the commander and then turned off my stealth field. then i dropped the dead body infront of me.
''seems like we are all done for now Sir.''
I then stepped over the dead body and walked past Lisara and Yana and over to the two men Yana had knocked out. one of them were starting to become concious. I stepped over his body and aimed down my blaster at his face, I coud see the fear begin to form on his face just before I pulled the trigger and sending him to an early grave.
''Commander you wanna keep the last one here alive or can i clean house?''
my dark red glasses on my googles shined in the street lights as I looked down at the Commander.
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:31 am

Miles entered the pazak room and moved to a waiting table but he had no intention of joining a game he wanted to know what was going on. Tapping his com twice Miles smiled as his agent in the back of the cantina sent a video stream that overlaid itself on one side of the shades Miles had on. As he watched what went on seeing all of the other GTC's members head into the ally he shook his head checked his sleeves and headed out nodding to his man to follow him out the front door after the other group of men. some of the men got in air speeders and left two however ducked around the corner headed for the front entrance of the ally that ran around back Miles shadowed them along with his agent motioning the man to quietly fall in and follow. Nearing the end of the building Miles cautiously peeked around seeing the men just duck into the ally head moving to a postion where he could observe without being seen . Miles could suddenly hear blaster fire and grimmaced leaning back into the shadows as one of the two men came running back around the coner talking very fast and angriley into his comm Miles looked at his agent the man Nodded once and slinked off after the man still hollering into his comlink.

Miles quietly crept forward and peered into the ally at the far end were several members of the GTC along with several bodies most unmoving. Back near MIles end of the ally the man he had followed was hidding holding something in his hands that he had pointed down the ally. Miles frowned as he realized the man wasnt holding a weapon but instead had been filming down the ally way. Without a moments hesitation Miles produced a dagger hurling it at the back of the mans head.

The other members became aware of events happening about the time the weapon spun threw the air with a quiet twik twik sound and the man made one sharp cry as the weapon sank to the hilt having severed the mans spine at the back of his neck. The spy collapsed into the ally where he could be seen dropping the video device. Miles stepped over the mans corpse picked up the camera and dropped it in one of his pockets then he leaned over retriveing his blade wiping it on the mans coat. Miles walked up the ally to join the others the dagger seeming to dance across his fingers then dissapear one would assume it went up the sleeve but the eye couldnt quite tell. Stopping and looking at one of the men Miles leaned over tilting the mans head to one side revealing a tattoo on his neck hidden by his collar. Seeing commander Ramme Miles came over and spoke. "commander i suggest we vacate the area quickly and discuss this in GTC controlled sector. These werent just a group of criminals they were runners for different orginizations that one with the tatt on his neck is with the exchange the one i took care of had this and another ran off yelling for help into his com. We will have company soon." Miles handed the recorder over to the commander and waited for orders.
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:53 am

Yana peered at Gár's ruthless execution with a raised eyebrow. It was the way he was in the short time she have gotten to know him since she join the GTC.
She put her two blasters back in the holsters, but still had her least one hand on one of them. No one is really safe in ally behind a cantina, especially on Nar Shaddar.
With her one hand on the handle of her blaster she walk towards the back door of the cantina where meet Rasper, Miles and last but not least the Commander. She haven’t spoken to him, but she have been giving the description via the GTC member roaster.

Gentlemen. She nodded and leaned her back up against the wall and slightly crossed the one leg over the other leaning there very casually.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:10 am

Raame dismissed Karger's apology with a short nod of his head. He knew that it wouldn't happen again. Rasper wasn't the kind of Trooper to make the same mistake twice, let alone make one in the first place. The Commander placed the video recorder in a slot on his utility belt. It would no doubt come in handy in tracking down the organisations at work here. Looking down at the surviving thug and sneered, glancing back up at Lisara. He dismissed her outburst, seemingly caring about the life of that man, who a moment before had been shooting at them. Raame turned to Gar and addressed him.

"Dispose of this vermin, Grim. We leave no witnesses."

The sneer still on his lips, Typho turned his gaze over to the Smuggler recruit, knowing that Gar would carry out his order immediately and without question.

"Squeamish are we, Novar? Hnh..."

Miles had the right idea, however. It was definitely time to relocate to a safer position, and perhaps then they could finally get some damn answers out of this recruit. Raame raised his voice, addressing the gathered GTC agents. It seemed that Trooper Karger and himself were quite outnumbered by the amount of Smugglers on this... "mission".

"Alright, listen up. We're going to be heading back to one of our outposts on the outskirts of the GTC controlled district. Gunslinger Nova, TFC Karger, you two take point. Don't get too far ahead, but take care of anything that comes out way. Grim, Kenko, you've got our six. Benora, Novar, in centre. I'll be with you two. Fall out."

Finished with giving out his orders, Raame slowly made his way over to Yana, sliding up beside her and whispering faintly in her ear.

"Keep your trigger finger ready. Watch Novar."
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:25 am

Although Jax had forgotten most of his experience with the Republic army, he knew that the Commander meant he and Rasper were to be the front party, ensuring their path was safe. He once again checked his twin blasters and turned to Rasper saying "Let's move out, I know the shortest route", and together they moved out into the streets of Nar Shaddaa, weapons at the ready, and keeping an eye out for any more criminals.
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:10 pm

I looked up at Lisara with a confused look in my eyes. why should I stop, they were our enemys a moment ago, she had even killed sevirel of them herself. if it was due to them being incapasitated it mattered not to me. they were still a liabilety.
even though I had only known Lisara for a short time I could tell that I liked her, but she were still a recruit and within the GTC I were her supirior, just like the Commander were my supirior.
I kept stareing at Lisara untill the Commander barked back at me and gave clearance to dispose of the remaining thugs and to take place in the back of the pack and watch everyones backs as we made our way off.
I then aimed my blaster at the face of unconsious thug lieing on my other side, so that had he been awake he would be stareing down the barrel of my blaster. but that would not last for long. a few seconds later a blast could be heard in the ally and I walked off towards Yana and Lisara. as I joined the ladies I send them both a smile and a whink.
''you heard the Commander ladies, better be off ill be right behind you''
as they slowly walked away from the wounded thug that Lisara had just dissarmed and taken the datapad from I made sure they were not looking back as I took my blaster and pushed it hard against his chest so that the shoot would not be heard as loud. his eyes stared into my dark red goggles, I could see the fear, the anger and the beging in them. he formed tears in his eyes hopeing that I would feel sorrow for him and spare him. I them leaned in over him and pushed my free hand over his mouth. he tryed to struggle and pull my hand away but to no use. I pulled the trigger and the blast ripped through his chest. his eyes became blank and then closed as his body glided down and he fell to his side. I then got back up and got into my position with Miled at the back of the group.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:52 pm

Based on first impressions Rasper did not like or trust Lisara, especially the way she griped her pistol after Raame had implied she was squeamish, He had been ready to act if she tried something stupid as he was sure everyone else was.

The way to the outpost had been fairly quiet which had troubled him, if this deal was as big as Novar implied it was then the action that had taken place back at the cantina should have spurred hit squads within minutes and Karger had no doubt that they were being tracked in one way or another so why they had not been ambushed was a mystery to him.

When they arrived at the outpost Rasper punched in the security codes, a light above the doors went from red to green showing they were unlocked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next