Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Vote_lcap38%Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Vote_lcap54%Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Vote_lcapGirls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Voting_barGirls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Vote_lcapGirls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Voting_barGirls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)

Go down 
+3
Rasper Karger
Gár The Grim
Jax Nova
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:52 pm

Raame grabbed hold of a cargo crate, dragging it over to where Karger was propped up up against the hull of the cargo hold, and let his body drop over the crate with a hard thud. The man wasn't known for being gentle, especially to his own body. The Commander unslung his XM8 Automatic Rifle and laid it across his lap, getting to work. The weapon was already prepped for battle, but Raame had made it a habit to constantly take it apart then back together to kill time, as well as improving his replacement time. It never hurt to make yourself even faster at repairing and replacing your weaponry, although he always made sure he has his DS-100 Reaver high calibre pistol ready in case he was caught with his primary weapon apart and didn't have time to put it back together.

As he methodically laid the the pieces of his weapon out in front of him, the task taking all over five seconds, Raame looked up and over at Karger, his hands continuing their work without his eyes needing to be fixed on them. His voice was quiet, yet retained its hard edge as he opened a private, secure comm channel to his Trooper, one of the Comitatus Consortium's many frequencies, and spoke.

"Trap, never mind what that Smuggler told you to do, just be on station in case I require your skills during the upcoming assault. Us Troopers should always stick together."
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:33 pm

Rasper nodded at the Commander,

"of course sir, I follow your orders before any smuggler's"
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet
Test: Gár the Grim

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:41 pm

As Lisara looked at the picture I could see that something was indeed troubling her, but for whatever reason she did not wish to talk further about it so I didn't pursue the subject

as she said she would change to her armour and asked me if I would mind and then pointed towards the door I couldn't help but joke about it.

''ohh no of course I wouldn't mind that you change. in fact I welcome it''
I send Lisara a big playful grin with my remark and winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:16 pm

I lifted my right eyebrow and send her a soft smile as i caved in.

''ohh all right I will go if you are that boring.''

I uttered a small laugh as I left the room and made my way back to the crew lounge.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:47 am

Stopping his consistent prepping and repairing of his weaponry, Raame slid the XM8 Automatic Rifle into a strong hold against the side of his leg and opened a comm channel to Gunslinger Nova, who was located in the cockpit.

"Gunslinger, what's your situation up there? Got the controls for this piece of steel sorted out yet? Forget what the recruit said, I say you take this bird up ASAP and get underway immediately. No need to wait around any longer than we have to."
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:14 am

Jax got the message from the Commander, and immediately started up the engines. He had familiarized himself with the controls well enough and within a minute they had taken off. He felt a bit foolish for not communicating with the others earlier that he was ready for take-off, but quickly brought up the holo-map and calculated the fastest route.
Jax then pulled out his commlink, and contacted the Commander "Sorry for the delay, I'll have us there in no time", he said as the ship soured through the sky. As Lisara had warned, there were dark clouds and heavy rain, but nothing Jax wasn't able to handle.
After several more minutes of flying, Jax contacted the Commander again "We're approaching our destination, arrival time in about 5 minutes, I'll have to bring her down outside the range of the AA guns, and the weather outside is a nightmare".
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:27 am

Miles sat against the wall finishing up cleaning his rifle. Looking at he other men sitting nearby a slight twitch curled the side of miles lips. From the two mens movements and posture he figured they were speaking to each other inside there helmets since he wasnt hearing anything he figured it was a secure channel as tempting as it was to try and hack it Miles refrained he didnt need a earfull from the commander. placing the rifle in one of the weapons locks along the wall Miles pulled out his boot blades testing there edges returning them he checked the large combat blades he kept one on each thigh. specially designed these weapons would punch through all but the heavy combat armor or lop off arms or legs of none armored opponents. checking the edge and point Miles returned them to there sheaths. Next he checked up his sleeves to make sure his throwing daggers were positioned correctly. Reaching behind his waist Miles pulled out two larger throwing knives spinning them about his fingers he leaned back against the wall wondering if he shouldve packed the rest of his weapons but decided he didnt need em with the other GTC members about. Blinking for a moment miles smiled and begin whistiling softly and bobbin his head slightly the daggers in his hand never stopping for more than a second as he twirled one one way and the other the opposite then switching which one went what way.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:06 am

As soon as he received word from Nova, Raame leapt up out of his position, and snatched up his XM8 Automatic Rifle. One last time, the trooper pulled the full clip of 5.56x45mm NATO rounds out of the light machine gun, checked to make sure everything was combat ready, then slapped the clip inside once more. The Commander opened his comm unit to external voice, and raised the volume so that everyone within the ship would be able to hear.

"Alright, listen up! ETA five minutes to the LZ. Weather outside is a shitstorm right now. Switch to thermal sights and imaging. You'll need it to see in this rain. Watch your corners, and your squad mates. Make sure everyone has their partner's back, and stick close to 'em. We're likely to be facing a well defended position, so make sure you find yourself cover if you come under fire. Conserve your ammo. We don't know how long this will take. You don't want to be caught out with your weapons empty."

"I want a nice, clean dispersal. You all know your objectives. Get to them quickly and complete them. Once those AA turrets are down, we'll be able to get some good fire support from Nova, so be ready to call any hotspots in so he can take 'em out. ETA is now three minutes. Get ready to move!"

The Commander immediately stopped speaking, and turned his attention away from the main group of GTC agents, and moved over to Lisara, dropping the volume of his comm unit to a more reasonable level, rather than his authoritarian combat command tone.

"I see you can handle your weapons well... against targets. I'm eager to see you in combat against live hostiles. I hope you aren't one to disappoint."
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:45 am

as the commander spoke I loaded my gun in the right hand and keept my left hand free for my vibro dagger. this could very well be a mission that required some more finesse then just blasting ahed and nothing were more silent then my dagger. I walked over to Yana and nudged her with my sholder against her.

''So Yana you ready for another fun mission?'' I send her my standard scoundrels smirk
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:02 pm

Miles stood up the daggers in his hands slipping back into sheaths smoothly and silently grabbing his rifle he moved to the ships ramp toggling his comm as he walked. "Ok jax 30 seconds to the hill top bring it in behind her ill rope down"Miles popped the boarding ramp down secured a rope to a loop in the wall. As the ramp came down wind and pelting rain entered the open bay. The ship slowed momentarily and banked to the left Miles grinned as he wrapped the rope around his arm and leg stepping off the edge he opened his comm to common GTC frequency."I will be in position by the time you land sit rep in two minutes commander.

Miles descended the rope quickly letting the ships movement propel him at a run as he reached the bottom. Making it to the top of the hill in very short time Miles took up his position. Much as he had figured this spot gave excellent view of the compound. Sweeping the rifle from the left to the right miles filled away the location of each target inside his head like he would stock figure retaining every detail. Now all miles had to do was wait for the ship to get in position before he started the body count.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:06 pm

Rasper stood up and inserted a power clip into his Repeater. The gun gave a low hum as it was fully charged and set on safety. Rasper also had a silenced pistol for when stealth was needed. He then pushed tweaked with his helmet and the eye lenses of his helmet lit up to a blood red a signal of the activated thermal vision. He walked over to the cargo bay doors and stood waiting for when they would drop.

"TFC Karger Standing by"
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:38 am

Jax slowed the ship down, and slowly brought it down, using the ships scanners in the storm to determine how far from the ground he was. He contacted to Commander again "Coming down in 30 seconds, contact me as soon as those AA guns are down and I'll bring down the thunder on those guys".
A moment later Jax slowly came down, landing safely and hit the switch to lower the ramp.
"We've touched down, you may begin Commander".
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:09 am

In the moments before touching down, Raame had delved one of his hands into his utility belt and produced two suppressor attachments. He quickly screwed them onto his DS-100 Reaver pistol, as well as his XM8 Compact Carbine. It seemed that he would be using his XM8 Automatic Rifle just yet. The thought soured his mood even further. The Commander wasn't one for subtlety or stealth. Leave that for Smugglers and Imperial Agents. He wanted explosive combat action. A few seconds later, his an alarm on his comm channel flashed, and Gunslinger Nova sent through his transmission.

"Solid copy, Nova. Attention, all teams, we are Oscar Mike! I repeat, Oscar Mike! Karger, take point while we move out. Novar, on my ass and stay there. Fall out! Go go go!"

Raame had slung his XM8 Automatic Rifle over his back, and whipped out the Compact Carbine. It featured a red dot sight that could be instantly switched to thermal through the advanced visual feeds located in his helmet. As the Commander slowly made his way out of the exit ramp, he was immediately pelted with rain, rendering even his powerful optics useless on standard mode. Thankfully, the helmet's design featured an automatic clearing system, which removed rain from his visor every couple of seconds. However, in this rain, without thermal imaging, having such a useful feature would do nothing. With merely a thought, his visual optics light up in thermal mode, removing rain as an impairment, and allowing him to spot targets easily. The brain sensing implants within the helmet made the user able to twitch targeting locators, visual modes, and data readings with just a touch of their mind.

The Commander moved forward, stopped for a moment, and took a knee. Aiming down the sight of his XM8 Compact Carbine, he scanned the immediate area, and counted zero tangos. The trooper right his right hand and swung it down in a chopping motion, signalling that it was clear to move forward. No doubt there would be patrol teams closer in on the base, but at location, outside the range of the AA guns, there was no real threat of being spotted or shot down. Still, it never hurt to stay frosty.

"Area clear. Moving forward."
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet
Test: GTC's unofficial Mechanical engineer, gunslinger and pilot

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:52 pm

I am always ready she sended Gár a teasing blow kiss followed by putting on her goggles and drew her two trusted blasters and went down the ramp behind the Commander. She nodded at the Commander as the approached quietly in the pouring rain and wind. The goggles protected her eyes from the rain, her eyes where not use to this kind of weather for her race.
Standing there awaiting of the next move she gazed her eyes around the area and could see in the distance the structure of the base looming and calling on her..
This mission is a bit different then her previous, but she loved the excitement and the use of fininse and techniques she have learned over the years. Do anything to get what you want, even it has to take out a few life’s to save your own hide. She wasn’t evil as some will say, but one person have to survive and others have to die.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:47 am

Rasper held out his Repeater and took point as ordered and he moved down the ramp slightly crouched with his fingers over the trigger. Rain swept over them and the drops seemed to never hit the ground as wind pushed it in every direction. If not for the internal mics it would have been impossible for one to hear another.

"Immediate area is clear, over"

Rasper scanned the area and he could see the compound in the distance but nothing in shooting range.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:14 pm

"Copy that, Karger. Flank left and move forward. Take out any hostiles you come across. Quietly. Grim, Benora, take the right flank. Novar and I will move up the centre. I want a five metre spread. Comm silence unless you run into any hostiles. Keep your eyes open and stay frosty. Raame out."

The Commander began to move forward slowly, scanning each square metre as he did so. As the teams moved forward, more and more of the immediate environment was being revealed to them, although they were still prevented from seeing much of the area. It seemed that the hostiles that they were facing were either very arrogant, or extremely cocky, as Raame and his teams hadn't come across any guards or patrols. Or so they had thought. The Commander was about to move forward some more, when two heat signatures suddenly appeared on his thermal vision. He held up a hand for everyone to stop immediately, lest they alert the enemy soldiers. He opened a channel to Miles, perched somewhere on high ground, scanning the area.

"Raame to Kenko. We have two hostiles, 12 o'clock on my position. Do you have a shot with a suppressed weapon? I repeat, do you have a clear line of sight with a suppressed weapon? Take the shot if you can. Over."

The grizzled war veteran aimed down his weapon's thermal sight, targeting one of the guards. He only hoped that he had picked the right target. It wouldn't work out well if Kenko shot the guard that he was aiming at, and alerted the other one before he could be taken out.
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Miles lay in the drenching rain mud seeping up all around him having positioned himself so his rifles scope was beneath some overhanging vegetation. Having picked out a target Miles was about to touch the trigger when the commanders voice whispered to him. Swinging his aim a few degrees to the right Miles was able to see the targets the commander mentioned.Roger Commander target in sight stand by shot incoming. sit rep as follows. your position is 800 meters south by southwest of the main gate. visual from here i count fifteen guards patrolling the lower walls looks to be five to a side high chance far wall also has five. Two guards at each AA weapon. two more pathing between emplacements. Two guards on your twelve high chance other two man teams positioned equal distance from walls at other compass readings. Commander im getting a very high overall thermal reading from inside the compound. Advise silent approach until source can be confirmed. Is the team geared for silent attack if not give the word and i will take both targets if you are a go for stealth ill take the one on your left then begin picking off stragglers on patrol paths. Standing by for orders.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:21 pm

"Commander what about a distraction team, defenses seem spread out and chance of alert is high, with the spread of targets news of any alerts will travel fast. Or if Kenko focuses on one side of the compound, get there defenses focused and maybe send a few of them on a wild gungan chase."
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:32 am

"Solid copy, Kenko. Thanks for the heads up. Ground team is geared for suppressed weapon combat. If you can eliminate patrols without alerting anyone, then take 'em out. If not, then just act as my eyes and ears from your vantage. I'm taking the shot now. Good hunting. Raame out."

Raame ended the comm transmission, and aimed down his thermal sight, his eye about five to ten centimetres away from the scope. He adjusted his aim to the patrol personnel on the right, and took a deep breath, steadying his vision. He waited one second, then fired. A small putt sounded from the barrel of his XM8 Automatic Rifle, as a single 5.56x45mm NATO round shot out and slammed into the side of the guard's head. Knowing that Kenko wouldn't miss his shot, the Commander turned to Karger and answered his question.

"Negative, Karger. Not yet. We need all hands on deck, and if we send a few of those guards chasing after a couple of operatives, then the rest of the base will be on extra high alert. We don't want to give them any reason to suspect that they're under attack. At least, not for a while. As we get closer, or if we're alerted, I'll send you to go lead them on your wild Gungan chase. Until then, we'll proceed with the mission as planned."

Raame glanced at the rest of his ground team. It was a small strike force, only five members, including him and Karger. It didn't bother him, though. He wanted used to being part of a five man fire team, back in his Commando days. He addressed the team now.

"We're in the clear. Stay frosty, and keep your eyes open. Relay any guard sighting to me. Let's move."
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:26 pm

I send a slight bump into Yanas left side and pointed with my head in the direktion that the commander had orderd us to cover. my goggles were set for heat seaking so that I would have no problem spotting any guards that might be on ouer way. with my blaster in the right hand and my vibro dagger in the left I started moveing out.

''so Yana you got silencer on those blasters or is it old school slice and dice?''
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:38 pm

Miles listened to the commander say he was taking the shot waited for 2 seconds and shot the man on the left both seemed to fall at the same time in his scope. nodding to himself Miles turned his attention to those closet to the front gate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4