Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_lcap54%Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_lcapColonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Voting_barColonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_lcapColonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Voting_barColonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Colonies (Open RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colonies (Open RP)   Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:55 pm

Once Davan got back to the ship he was eager to get away to meet the others. He had witnessed the other ships leaving Aldaraan so he would be one of the last to arrive now. He went out the outside and inside of his ship doing pre flight checks. He wanted to make sure everything was near perfect as he may get into some trouble later. His main check was seeing if the guns were working properly, all teh readings suggested they did.

He jumped in his pilot seat and fired The Lingering Twilight enignes up. He was out of the shipping dock as soon as possible and after getting into space he smashed the button for the hyperdrive and began his journey to meet teh others.

Davan went back to teh cargo hold and opened up some lockers. He had o decide what weapons he would carry with him.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Colonies (Open RP)   Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:48 am

Owen awoke as they came out of hyper space, with a jolt Owen grabbed the controls and turned. An asteroid almost ran straight into them. That wasn't supposed to happen. The colonies were supposed to be sending out an updated hyperspace coordinate to all ships who reached the area.

Then it dawned on him, if the colony that was attacked had no people to update the coordinates it meant that a ship could come out of hyper space in an asteroid, and blow the place up. He immediately took control of the ship and opened the com link, "This is Owen, Beware. The hyperspace coordinates are not being updated. I almost came out of hyperspace in an asteroid," Owen had to take another hard turn to avoid being hit.

"I'll meet you guys on the colony new Thid, not to far away from where I am, I'll send you my coordinates as I go," Owen turned off his mic and focused on navigating through the rocks.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Colonies (Open RP)   Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:26 am

Jax heard Owens voice coming from the commlink and quickly adjusted his coordinates so that he would hopefully come out just outside the asteroid field. A few minutes later the Blue Raven came out of hyperspace right in front of the asteroid field, and Jax took over the controls. As he swerved in and out of the asteroids he kept a close eye on his scanner as Owen sent him updated coordinates. Jax was use to flying through asteroid fields, he had done it on several occasions to lose pursuing crafts. Even so he knew never to get comfortable as you never knew where from another asteroid may pop up.
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet
Test: Silent as Night, Swift as Wind, Devastating as Fire

PostSubject: Re: Colonies (Open RP)   Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:17 am

Volar perched himself back into the pilots seat. He would be dropping out of hyperspace soon. He got hold of the controls and checked his console, the co-ordinates seemed correct as far as he could tell. Just as he dropped out of hyperspace, he head the message from Owen over his comm. Volar wasn't sure how to react, it was too late to adjust co-ordinates now. Volar primed his missiles. This move was going to be risky, but reduced his chances of colliding with an asteroid...slightly.

As soon as the Regal Star dropped out of hyperspace, Volar pulled on the trigger. Four missiles were sent out in front of him. One did not hit anything. Two hit a couple of smaller asteroids that were headed for him, which caused them to disintegrate into harmless dust. The fourth, however, hit a large asteroid. This caused it to split into three, all sent hurtling towards him.

"Ah, hell..."

Volar took a hold of the manual controls. He began to weave in and out between asteroids, ducking and weaving to avoid those hurtling towards him. A few minutes later, he was in the clear. Volar gave a sigh of relief, before setting co-ordinates to take him to the colony of New thid.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Colonies (Open RP)   Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:50 pm

Davan had sorted himself out but was now looking round the ship for something to do. He heard the intercom beep signalling that The Lingering Twilight was about to fall out of hyperspace. He rushed back to the cockpit of the ship and made sure he had control. Then he was real traveling at normal speed and was surprised to see an asteroid field right ahead of him. He was far enough away that he should only have to avoid a couple.

Owen's message came over the systems comm. Davan programmed them into his computer but kept manual control. He avoiding the first few asteroids that cam at him. What he thought would be easy suddenly changed. He couldn't see the other asteroids behind these ones. It would take a bit more weaving to make the new co-ordinates.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Colonies (Open RP)   Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:47 am

Owen was zooming through the asteroid field when he saw one in front of him explode, "DON'T SHOOT, about half of these asteroids are filled with gas. If you hit the right one the whole place could blow up," Owen said into his com mic, to busy maneuvering to get angry. He should reach the colony any minute.

The the station came into view, it was a pretty big colony. Owen took his ship down and started towards the hanger, no message was sent to him asking who he was. Something isn't right here. "Somethings not right, i haven't gotten a landing message, but I'm going in. Gonna find out whats going on in there," Owen said as he took the Spaceless into the hanger. Owen landed the ship, picked up his blaster rifle and lowered the ramp, WD-27 was in trail. The place was empty, then he saw it. The Athos was in the hanger.

Owen talked into his com-link, "My ships here, the Athos. Jec is supposed to have it. Not to mention the hanger is completely empty. I'm going to check out my ship. I'll probably be in it when you arrive, Owen out." Owen jogged over to the Athos, WD walked more tactically towards the ship watching the corners and areas of the hanger.

The loading ramp was down, and he typed in the entry codes. He walked in, WD walked in behind him and closed the door.

(((This is the space station, it just doesn't have ships around it.)))

Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Ticonderoga
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Colonies (Open RP)   Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:57 am

The sight of the space station filled Volars view from the cockpit. He tapped into his comm.

"This is Volar Odias, pilot of the Regal Star, requesting permission to land" There was nothing, his comm remained silent. "I repeat, this is The Regal Star requesting landing co-ordinates, do you copy?"

There was still nothing. Volar got a little concerned. He slowed the ship and headed back to the armory. He fitted his combat vest and his leg holster. He then fitted his favourite blaster into the holster and fitted a vibroblade onto the sheath on his back. He then returned to the cockpit and took manual control. Slowly and carefully Volar piloted the ship into the hangar bay and touched down. He would wait for some of the others to arrive before leaving his ship.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Colonies (Open RP)   Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:47 am

The Blue Raven slowly approached the space station hanger. As Jax brought his ship in he saw Volar's Regal Star and Owen's Spaceless and Athos already there. He could just make out Owen, accompanied by his droid entering the Athos as he set his ship down. He decided to lower the ramp and go outside his ship, a blaster in each hand. As he stepped out into the docking bay, he felt a shiver come over him. "I got a bad feeling about this" he said.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Colonies (Open RP)   Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:03 pm

Davan finally managed to navigate his way through the asteroid field even though nearly exploded in the distance. He received the message from Owen over the comm, on hearing that something wasn't right Davan got his ship moving quicker. Once he reached the hanger he landed not far from Jax Nova.

Davan grabbed his pistols from the terminal in front of him, he holstered one but kept the other ready. He made his way down the ramp of The Lingering Twilight and saw Jax standing at the bottom of his ship. He walked over to the Blue Raven keeping an eye out around the hanger, it was too quiet.

"Whats going on Jax? Any word from Owen yet?" Davan kept his blaster raised into the empty distance.
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Colonies (Open RP)   Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:37 pm

After seeing some of the others arrive, Volar decided to shift himself. He lowered the landing ramp and, with a hand constantly held just by his blaster, walked down the ramp and set his feet on the solid floor of the hangar bay. He saw Davan and Jax standing nearby talking, and so without making too much noise Volar moved over to join them.

"Hey, do we know what is happening?". Volar was speaking in a hushed tone, looking towards Owens' ship. "I don't like this"
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Colonies (Open RP)   Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:27 am

The door opened on the Athos slowly, and WD-27 came running out of it closing the door behind him. He turned, pointed his blaster rifle at control panel and fired. There was a vicious pounding on the other side. WD still pointed his blaster rifle at the door, as he slowly walked off the loading ramp.

He saw the smugglers who accompanied his master on the way here and ran over to them, "This place is not well. My master seems to be mentally unstable. I do not know why but when he walked out the armory he went into a state of battle destorying things and what not. It must of been the alien life form aboard the ship. I thought it was Jec but his state of matter was of a different ratio," WD looked back at the door, "I believe that we should solve this problem before my master breaks out."
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Colonies (Open RP)   Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:21 am

Jax looked at WD-27 and then at the Athos, with a bewildered look on his face. He then turned to his fellow smugglers and said "So....any ideas of how we should solve this....problem?. He looked back at the Athos as the pounding intensified.
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Colonies (Open RP)   Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:23 pm

Volar slowly unsheathed his vibroblade. He looked at his fellow smugglers, then the ship, then back at his comrades.

"I'm not sure, but whatever we do, we have to do it soon. Owens life could be in great danger"

With blade in hand, Volar slowly approached the Athos
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Colonies (Open RP)   Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:26 pm

"If we are going to get in how? and also what are we gonna do when we get in there? I don't exactly want to take on a mentally unstable trooper like Owen."
David stood at looking at the Athos he wasn't sure what their next step should be.
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Colonies (Open RP)   Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Volar was inspecting the side of the ship, seeing if there was any other way inside. None it seemed. He then began to inspect for any way he could see inside. Again, nothing.

Frustrated, he turned to the droid. "Are you sure there is nothing more you can tell us? I also don't suppose you would mind getting us in there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colonies (Open RP)   Colonies (Open RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colonies (Open RP)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2