Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Jedi Knight Specializations Vote_lcap38%Jedi Knight Specializations Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Jedi Knight Specializations Vote_lcap8%Jedi Knight Specializations Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Jedi Knight Specializations Vote_lcap0%Jedi Knight Specializations Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Jedi Knight Specializations Vote_lcap0%Jedi Knight Specializations Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Jedi Knight Specializations Vote_lcap54%Jedi Knight Specializations Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Jedi Knight Specializations Vote_lcapJedi Knight Specializations Voting_barJedi Knight Specializations Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Jedi Knight Specializations Vote_lcapJedi Knight Specializations Voting_barJedi Knight Specializations Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Jedi Knight Specializations Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Jedi Knight Specializations Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Jedi Knight Specializations Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Jedi Knight Specializations Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Jedi Knight Specializations Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Jedi Knight Specializations Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Jedi Knight Specializations Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Jedi Knight Specializations Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Jedi Knight Specializations Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Jedi Knight Specializations

Go down 
+2
Owen Keez
Darc Akora
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

Jedi Knight Specializations Empty
PostSubject: Jedi Knight Specializations   Jedi Knight Specializations Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:36 pm

So todays update appears to be the releasing of the two Jedi Knight specializations: the Guardian and Sentinel, big surprise there.

The Guardian seems be more of a tank while the dual wielding Sentinel appears to me more of a DPSer. You can read about them, and the Jedi Knight's companion,
here.

There was also a video released, here, and I have to say the combat is looking tons better than before. Its actually starting to look smooth and that is definitely good. Also, the armor that the Sith were wearing looked really cool and I was very pleased to note how well the Jedi's cape flowed with the combat movement and didn't just seem like a piece of cardboard.

Last edited by Darc Akora on Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight Specializations   Jedi Knight Specializations Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:34 am

Can't wait till they redo the troopers page!
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight Specializations   Jedi Knight Specializations Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:45 am

Meh, don't care about the Jedi, though that video did show how well combat looks. I've known for a while the specializations of the smuggler, but I am interested in how the other non-force classes will be separated.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight Specializations   Jedi Knight Specializations Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:24 am

Tallen wrote:
The voice over in this and the SW's video are mystical and shit, I wonder what the smuggler/bounty hunter will be like. I suspect the trooper's will be similar to the beginning of 'hope' trailer.

I'm not sure but I do know that Imperial Agents get a British voice actor... or at least an American pretending to be British.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight Specializations   Jedi Knight Specializations Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:35 am

I wasn't all that impressed with the female Jedi Knight's voice. It seemed like one of those generic, stereotypical heroic American female voices. I'd rather something a little different or at least have a better accent. Whenever I picture that voice, all I can hear her saying in her stupid accent, one of those cliché phrases, like "For the Republic!" or "Enemies of the Republic shall be defeated!"

Additionally, I don't think the combat has really been improved to look more smooth. For instance, in that part with Tatooine, when the Jedi is fighting a Sith Warrior and Sith Inquisitor, I think that when the Jedi pulls off a backwards force push, then does all the flipping business with her lightsaber, it's part of the dialogue/cutscene, rather than proper combat. It's like in Mass Effect. Just before you're about to fight, in some part your character will pull off a trick, and then go into the fighting. If you look closely with the fighting between the Jedi and two Sith, it's all the more of that bashing the crap out of the opponent business.
Back to top Go down
Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight Specializations   Jedi Knight Specializations Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:27 am

Are they always only going to release only force user info?

That said, I was impressed by the video, for an MMO I think it's looking incredible.

Was that jedi leading a charge with an army of troopers behind her?
Some fairly large conflicts would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight Specializations   Jedi Knight Specializations Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:29 am

I hope this game is going to use phasing. WoW is doing it a lot with it's upcoming expansion, and it seems like a really cool feature especially for us rpers.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight Specializations   Jedi Knight Specializations Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:49 pm

A bounty hunter falling into a sarlacc? Original Razz

It was a good video but why does it have to be a force user again? Damn all the fan bois and gals getting what they want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight Specializations   Jedi Knight Specializations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jedi Knight Specializations
Page 1 of 1