Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Vote_lcap38%The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Vote_lcap8%The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Vote_lcap0%The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Vote_lcap0%The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Vote_lcap54%The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Vote_lcapThe history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Voting_barThe history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Vote_lcapThe history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Voting_barThe history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet
Test: 4235

The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Empty
PostSubject: The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko))   The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:13 am

The best place to start for Miles would probably be his birth. You see Miles was one of a few children Born in Hyperspace having arrived sooner than expected whilst his parents had been on the way to Corsacant. Born in the space lanes between the star systems Miles would grow up to swear allegiance to no planet. His parents were moderately successful traders often traveling for days or weeks to far off places trying to turn a profit.

At about age three Miles parents started taking him along on the various trips. So it was miles began to learn his way about the business field by the time he had reached age ten he was fluent in both Basic and Bocce. Over the next few years Miles father slowly taught him the arts of negotiation record keeping fast talking and other finer points of business.

On Miles sixteenth birthday his father pulled him aside and spoke to him softly but with a hint of durasteel in his undertones. “Miles come let us talk you and me. You are at the age where it is time to make a name for yourself. But always remember that wealth is worth nothing without the wisdom to use it. The wealth I can provide but the wisdom you must gather for yourself.” Miles father then pulled out a credit chit pressing it into Miles hand “this will allow you access to a account in which you will find one million credits its yours to do with as you will it’s a gift from your mother and I. Tomorrow we pass by Nal hutta you will be departing at the moon Nar shadda it is time for you to be on your own. It is a treacherous place one of the best for learning how to make a deal and get out with your skin intact. Remember no matter who you are dealing with be it a Hutt or an agent everyone has a price identify what they hold above all else and use that to take control over the deal.

Miles looked up at his father reached out and shook his hand no longer a child. The rest of the evening Miles spent with his mother and father quietly no one mentioning what the morrow held.

(More to come)
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko))   The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:23 am

The morning came for miles to depart his father said his goodbyes and headed out on business leaving Miles with his mother to say there farewells. As miles stood on the landing platform looking down at some of the places in Nar Shadda his mother walked down the loading ramp of the family ship followed by one of their droids. “Miles dear I’ve some things for you now that your father has left” his mother spoke softly from behind him turning around Miles smiled “what’s that mother?” Looking at his mother she was holding a small used briefcase and a letter. “Now don’t open these till later dear” she said with a wink in her eye. "There is something there I’ve not told you about that your father wished me not to tell you but as your growing into manhood I feel it is time you should know them. I’ve also packed you a few of my old belongings from before I married your father.” Turning around his mother took a large duffle bag that the droid had been caring and handed it to miles. “your father is not the only one who can give you something in preparation even if he doesn’t know it I’ve taken the liberty of finding you a small apartment for rent in a lesser violent area the directions are on the back of the letter.” Miles mother drew herself up speaking slowly in huttese that she had been teaching him. “Pateesa uma ji muna chess ko! Bona nai kachu Nal Hutta Nar shadda mikiyna dopa maskey dopa meekie kung. Chess ko tah-koh teewomp rat e’nachu. Mee jewz ku! *[translation at bottom] With that she turned walking back up the ramp into the ship tears beginning to coarse down her face. Not wishing to see her son walk out into the dangerous city.

Later that evening Miles sat at a small table in his new home a studio apartment not much bigger than his room aboard his parent’s ship he was holding the letter from his mother deciding if he wanted to read it. Sighing deeply miles opened the letter finding his mothers flowing script.“Dearest son the days and moths ahead will be hard for you the hardest you’ll ever have had to face. I know you can and will survive them and even grow stronger from them. Your father taught you all he could to prepare you for the world of business there are things I would have taught you as well but your father did not wish it. You never knew how your father and I met so I’ll tell you now he was on a long trip in the outer rim territories after concluding a deal he was relaxing in a cantina when a young woman approached him me. We talked for a bit had some drinks and worked out a deal for me to book passage back to corsacant little did he know the unassuming looking girl he taken on was a fringer and that she had smuggled something very valuable along with her things onto his ship. Of course he found out later on that the innocent girl wasn’t so innocent and indeed was a smuggler. I must give him credit he took it quite well actually and I was even surprised when he asked me to marry him later on. Yes that’s right dear your dear sweet mother was a fringer. Inside the brief case you’ll find some things that once belonged to me I thought you might have a need of them there on Nar Shadda. I’ve also enclosed a list of names of some people who if you’re interested could help you learn to do a good many things. May you do well my son and make both your father and I proud.

Miles set the letter down with slightly trembling hands pulling the briefcase across the table towards him. Slowly opening the top to revel a cloak beneath that he found a set of well worn but immaculately kept blasters in their holsters. Besides those were some odd data pads with wires attached to them another data pad with a bio lock on it a vibro blade that looked like it could be hidden away in various locations. Miles didn’t know what to think all this had belonged to his mother … but his mother?

*[translation from above] “sweetie I love you be careful. You’re in trouble now Nal Hutta and Nar Shadda everybody here is two faced double-crossing scum. Be careful or you’ll end up womp rat food. Goodbye!
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko))   The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:04 am

Miles put away the brief case after returning the contents to it and decided to open the duffle bag and see what was inside. The biggest item was a long leather case that comprised the biggest part of the contents of the bag. Sitting it aside Miles rummages about in the bag pulling out a couple of books some various data pads and a few tools that looked like they were meant for space ship use. Turning his attention to the case miles found a piece of paper taped to it in his mother’s script telling him the access code was 774. Miles punched the code in and the seal broke. When miles opened the case what he found surprised him nestled in the middle was a rifle of rather nasty looks also nestled in various compartments were any number of explosives. Miles closed the case and ran a hand through his hair this was all too much for him to take in one day he decides to sleep on the matter.

Some weeks later Miles had just came home slamming the door to his place muttering to himself. “There must not be half a dozen legitimate operations on this whole moon.” There were a few bigger companies but nothing miles could get his foot in the door of. Reluctantly miles pulled out the list of contacts his mother had left him picking the mostly likely of the bunch miles fixed himself a bite to eat and left his apartment on the way to see a Hutt.

Miles had been working for Yorba for almost a year you would be surprised how things could change in a year’s time. Stepping into a darkened cantina Miles slid his blaster into a ready position. He hoped he wouldn’t have to use it most times he didn’t but you never knew with these criminal types. Slipping up beside a rather glum looking spacer Miles leaned in whispering “Yorba sends his regards and wishes for you to repay what is owed or I am to invite you to dine with him this evening… The look on the man’s face told miles that the message was understood and he need not say more. “I don’t have the credits. The man licked his lips and shifted looking like he wanted to bolt for the exit but figured he wouldn’t make it. “Cant we work out some sort of deal?” the man pleaded with miles. Miles thought for a few moments “well that depends what are you willing to do in exchange for me smoothing things over with Yorba." The man’s shoulders slumped and a smile spread across Miles lips as he heard the man say what he knew he would “anything“ Miles pulled out a paper handing it to the man “ be at this address tomorrow at seven am you work for me now.

Miles smiles to himself as he heads down the street to his next appointment the man’s debt had been minor to miles but a lot for the man involved. Shifting a few funds would make Yorba happy and miles had another person n to use as he saw fit. Stopping off at a local warehouse miles made sure his shipment of goods was ready to be sent off moon then headed back home to his mid town apartment
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko))   The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:47 am

It had been three years three horrid years Miles had worked for that bloated slug Yorba. Miles smiled as he sat in his office. Soon tho that will all come to an end the last pieces of his plan were falling into place. Picking up a data pad that contained the list of names his mother had given him some years ago. There had been seven names of those three were found to be deceased. Two now worked for miles then there were the two unknowns these bothered Miles to no end he didn’t like unknowns. However he was narrowing in on the one rumors had it she was in the fringe someplace with a bounty on her head Miles knew that sooner or later he would find the woman. The other had him perplexed all he had was a set of initials N.M not even a known whereabouts. Sitting the data pad aside miles opened a drawer on his oversized desk pulling out the latest in slicing equipment. It had taken miles a good deal of time to learn this trade but now there was hardly a system he couldn’t slice. Standing and walking over to a hidden wall safe Miles opened it and removed an older data pad with a bio lock. The same one his mother had given him taking it back to the desk he sat down and went to work on bypassing the lock.

Some hours later Miles straightened from his task having finally broking the lock. Miles poured himself a tumbler of corelian brandy sitting back he sipped it with satisfaction. Placing the tumbler back on the desk miles keyed on the data pad to his surprise a hologram of his mother appeared she was smiling then spoke. “So you’ve managed to hack the data pad well done. How do I know you hacked it well that or you found the owner of the bio lock drifting in space someplace. Included in this pad you will find several things dearest Miles firstly there are schematics and directions to a ship locked away on Ord Mantell the schematics are alterations to the ship design the rest well best if you read the rest. With that the holo disappeared. Miles glanced over the schematics transferring the files to one of his secure data pads. Skipping to the next section miles eyebrows rose as he read the story laid out before him.

She was desperate, only 18 and she had a hit put out on her by an upstart Hutt she had thought was unconnected. Yorba was young so she thought he was a minor player she had not fulfilled the deal. Things were looking bleak; her smuggling career had gone well so far she had made good credit transporting various goods to republic forces as well as a few lower level gangs. Things had taken a turn for the worst; things had spun out of control. How she had come to this she still wasn’t sure, she was set up that much she knew and now had a bounty hunter barking at her heels.
She soon fled to the criminal hive of Tatooine hoping to lose the bounty hunter in the mist of the scum and endless crowds. At first it seemed to work and she got by dong a few jobs to keep herself in credits, but soon word reached Tatooine and she found herself in danger of her life nice more, this time truly desperate and out of options. In desperation she turned to the underworld and began to look for someone who could help. To her personal aguish n one would offer the help she needed she was a young fringer, lacking both the renown and credit to gain their attention and skills. However a solution found her, fearing she had been found she confronted a man who had entered her supposedly secure temporal home. He introduced himself as a doctor and a person who could help her. She felt uneasy about him but she was in no position to deny help and she broke a deal with him. Too her surprise he offered to solve her problem and ask for little in return but a few credits for “expenses” and a promise to return a “favor” when called upon. This was unusually but again she was in no position to argue she accepted and broke a deal with the mysterious figure. She remained hidden for a while, still wary, as one should be in her situation and she began to doubt the deal until things began to happen. Firstly rumor began to spread some people had began to disappear old contacts people she had once known at first she thought the bounty hunter was closing in picking off her associates. She feared the worse, and then the doctor appeared again and told her of how she had been betrayed by those she had called friends. She refused to believe it but he presented her with evidence that was undeniable, she was betrayed. What happened next is vague we worked a few jobs for the figure paid in credits rather than calling in the favor she now owed. She quickly began to gather her strength a talented fringer she began to accumulate credit and influence once more, however she now conducted business in new and ruthless fashion eventually leading her off world once more to pursue her own path. It seems early one the Doctor was impressed with the talented smuggler and deemed it appropriate to give her a gift, a small battered leather journal which in side inscribe in huttesse are various ‘rule’ of business. The book is a collection of proverbs, age-old saying, tactics and sound business advice. Presumably it was written by the mysteries figure and is scribed in fine ink, it was from here that she lived her career and applied its teaching to life intent of never experience the pit falls she had fallen into in her past. And so they parted and went their separate ways, she never knew what happened to him and to tell the truth she didn’t want to.

Miles opened his brief case and pulled out the book his mother had given him one he used to shape his path over the years he now understood who this N.M. was his mother had mentioned tho he was little closer he had the term doctor to go on. Miles flipped through the pages. Stopping at a quote Miles smiled as he read it aloud

BUSINESS: SUBSECTION B
2/B) _Obstructions are bad for business, remove at all costs.

Yorba was an obstruction to Miles it was time to move. Putting back the book in his briefcase miles began placing calls soon it would be time to strike.
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko))   The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:57 am

Miles sat at his desk going over financial reports. He was slowly getting tendrils laced out into the financial sectors of space. When the time was right he would be set to launch his career. However there were a few things in the way mainly Yorba. Miles was working on that problem with all of his skills. Sighing Miles got up from his desk checking his blasters were in place and headed out he had been summoned before Yorba the slug had another task for him.

After leaving Yorbas compound Miles smiled as he headed towards his apartment. Needing to gather a few things before heading out on the mission that Yorba had given him. A plan was already formulating in his head as he hurried along. It seemed someone had out witted Yorba and done it legally. Hence Yorba sending Miles to “remedy” the situation. It wasn’t the first such mission miles had been sent on but if he kept his wits about him it may be the last.

Two hours later miles was on a commercial shuttle off moon having booked separate flights for his two best men they had their orders and would radio miles when they had completed them. In the mean time miles was on his way to intercept a Muun financer on Citadel Station. Miles shuttle landed and he went off to rent a room. Later that evening as Miles sat eating and going over more reports his comm. Beeped. “Sir we’ve found them sector 2 sub level 3 apartment 3b.” Miles smiled “excellent news indeed well done.” “Thank you sir orders? “ asked the voice on the comm. “Yes acquire lodging as close to them as you can get and await word from me to begin babysitting” “Yes sir Carl out.” Miles steepled his fingers in thought so far things were going according to plan.

The next morning Miles put in a call to the Muun pretending to be a local business man wishing to hire the Muun to go over his records to find some accounting errors. The price he offered was high enough to bate the financer who agreed to meet with Miles. Spotting the tall alien approaching Miles sent a quick coded command to his man Carl. As the muun sat down he introduced himself as Nusit. Miles gave him a data pad with fake numbers in it Nusit ran over the numbers then looked up at Miles. I don’t understand there is no mistake here." Leaning back Miles sighed "the mistake was when you took what belonged to Yorba. Nuist stiffened in his chair “that was entirely legal I have the records to prove it.” Shaking his head miles spoke quietly but seriously “Yorba doesn’t care whether it was legal he operates outside the legal system you never should have got involved with him now it is time to pay the price for dealing with a Hutt and beating him.” “So you intend to kill me here in this public place?” asked Nuist. Just then miles com beeped answering it he heard Carl “sir mission accomplished” Miles took out a small holo device and slid it across to Nuist “go ahead and link the holo Carl” "Yes sir” came the reply a second before a image appeared on the screen of a female muun and two small children. Nuist eyes widened in shock and recognition. His voice quavered as he looked at miles "what is it you intend to do to us. Miles grinned “you and I are going to head back and join your family if you refuse well its best if you don’t refuse.” Nuist nodded feebly and followed miles on the way back to his certain doom.

Arriving back at the Muun’s apartment they went inside Nuist rushing over to his family who were unharmed. “Carl go and watch the door while I have a little talk with our friend Nuist here.” Taking a seat miles pulled out a couple data pads from his briefcase passing the first to Nuist. “This is a death decree from Yorba for you.” Passing the second data pad over to Nuist “and this is a complete breakdown of all the holdings of Yorba I am willing to trade you the first for the second. Now before you protest I know of the muun strict adherence to the letter of the law. Therefore what I am proposing in exchange for you and your family’s lives you are to teach me in every aspect of Muun financial and business practices. With this knowledge I will then be able to use the legal system and seize all of Yorbas assets as my own. In the meantime I will convince Yorba you are dead and he will no longer seek you ill even pay for the bacta treatments.” Nuist looked up alarmed “bacta treatments?” Miles frowned “yes I’m afraid I will need proof of the kill. I need to take your forearm and hand back to Yorba. You should also send your family someplace safe I’ve a man ready to go with them and protect them until Yorba is dealt with. You will be going with Carl here to a location that belongs to me where I will join you and the training can begin.

Two days later Miles was headed back to Nar Shadda with a severed arm to give to Yorba. Walking into Yorbas compound Miles presented the bloated worm with his trophy. “The job is finished your corruptness” Yorba’s majordomo took the arm running a quick test on it hissing and affirmative at the Hutt. *Inkabunga! Bargon u nao-a-uyat Beeska mu-moole bu halapu. Yorba waved his hand dismissively and Miles left. Catching a cab a couple blocks away Miles headed off to see Nuist.

Walking into the apartment that Nuist was holed up in Miles nodded to the men guarding the place. Stepping into the back room he saw Nuist sitting there scratching at the baste cast. “How goes the healing?” Nuist looked up [color=yellow“its coming along I take it Yorba was satisfied and you are here to begin your studies?”[/color] Miles sat down across from the Muun. “Yes he will trouble you no more and yes I am here to begin."

Over the next six months Miles visited Nuist a few hours each day the studies were hard and Nuist drove the practices into him with a cruel pleasure. Then one day when Miles came to visit Nuist sat waiting for him with three data pads in front of him.
“It is time to see what you have learned one of these is incorrect if you can find which one you will have learned all I can teach you. Miles studied in in turn going over and over them not seeing anything incorrect about them. It puzzled him for hours before it finally dawned on him tho each had a different name all three were a contract for the same item and each was legally binding. Suddenly it dawned on Miles. “Each of these is correct and that is what is incorrect about them." Nuist smiled
“yes Miles each contract is legal and binding for the same item. The beauty is in the wording. Take what you have learned Miles and let me return to my family.” Miles nodded motioning for Carl to escort Nuist away. “Go and prosper Nuist.”

Miles sat at his desk putting the last of his plans into action now he awaited a shipment and all would be ready for his takeover of Zorbas holdings. As he was going over the details a messenger arrived informing Miles that what he was waiting for had arrived. Smiling Miles thanked the messenger and headed down to the receiving area taking his briefcase and pistols he left with a spring in his step. Miles checked on the delivery prepping the gift for Yorba and headed off to the compound.

*translation from above. "Incredible!you will be rewarded. The payment is in the holo-net.

Last edited by Miles Kenko on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko))   The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:06 am

Miles entered into Yorbas compound his standing with the Hutt being high enough he was ushered in to see him right away. Yorba shifted his bulging eyes to look at Miles. * “Bo shuda. Hi chuba da naga Miles? Miles smiled and bowed before Yorba raising the cage he carried. “E’nachu! Keeta Paddy frogs! Miles smiles as Zorbas eyes got even bigger as he sat the live delicacy down where the Hutt could reach in and grab the frogs. “I managed to come across these and wished to give them to you as a small token of my thanks lord Yorba for all the things you’ve helped me with. Yorba smiled it pleased him when his best people gave him praise he plunged his hand into the cage catching and swallowing one of the frogs before speaking. “Tagwa mi chuga andoba bo eniki.” Miles watched with veiled disgust and eager anticipation as the Hutt ate the remaining five paddy frogs before turning back to Miles. “Ateema boska champio Miles. Hi chubba da naga? Miles step up looking the Hutt in the eye “Soong peetch alay! Bona nai kachu! Bu paddy frogs fierfek! The Hutt staired at miles for a moment. “Hahahahaha Keel-ee calleya ku kah. Nobata fierfek azalus bu Hutts! Miles looked up grinning “cha skrunee da pat sleemo! Yorba glared at Miles as he watched him pull out another paddy frog and toss it across the room. Miles pulled out a data pad “you see Yorba this is a special poison I made just for you." Pushing a button on the pad the frog suddenly exploded into red mist leaving behind a crater in the floor. “You see this poison is mostly high explosives. Each of the frogs you ate had five times that amount stuffed into their bellies before you swallowed them whole. This is a poison that you Hutt’s can die from and even though you’re hard to kill that much explosive on the inside will get the job done. You asked what I wanted well all I want is for you to sign this giving me control over everything you own you’ll find these documents prepared showing I bought you out all you have to do is sign. Otherwise your about to get a mean case of indigestion.” Miles passed the data pad over to Yorba containing the files watching as the Hutt seemed to be waiting for something. “If you’re waiting for the men you signaled to arrive your too late those few that don’t already work for me recently met unfortunate accidents this very eve.” Yorba looked dazed unable to do anything else he signed the papers with his bio signature and threw the data pad at miles cursing at him in huttese that miles wasn’t familiar with.
Miles strode out of the Hutt’s audience chamber a smile playing across his features. Miles punched up a button on the data pad as he did so there was a muffled roar from the room he had just left Miles broke out into peals of laughter as he headed to his office to assume control over Yorbas assets he wouldn’t be needing them or anything else ever again.

*translated from above but without the filler that’s in English.
Greeting what do you want Miles?
Food. Six paddy frogs!
Yes I’m hungry for another one okay.
Now come on my champion Miles what do you want?

It’s too late! You’re in trouble now! The paddy frogs are poison!
You disappoint me. No poison is dangerous to Hutt’s.
Don’t count on it slime ball!

Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko))   The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:44 am

Miles was in his office finishing up the last of the packing. Over the last few months things had gone very well he had taken everything of Yorbas that he could use and sent it off moon with his man Carl. Transferring the credits form Yorbas accounts and the selling of all his illicit items had netted miles a large amount of credits. Miles had even managed to sell off the territory to some upstart young Hutt for a decent amount. Sighing as he thought of the slaves Yorba had kept locked away Miles shook his head he had freed them and offered them work only three had accepted. Those three had a good head on them and would be useful though the others Miles had sent on their ways with a decent amount of Yorbas credits in their pockets. Having packed away the last of his belongings Miles sealed the shipping crate. Locking it with his id Miles called for the shippers to send it off to be shipped to Carl as well. With that Miles headed off to the star port to finally leave the smugglers moon behind him.

Now that things had been taken care of Miles sent word to Carl that he would be headed to Ord mantel to claim a ship his mother had given to him. Miles wasn’t worried he knew Carl could handle things in his absence and he shouldn’t be gone but a few weeks.
Miles purchased a one way ticket to Ord mantel he wouldn’t be needing a return trip one or so he thought…

But that’s a whole other story! (If anyone wants to read it will be an rp thread))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko))   The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The history of Miles. ((back story of Miles Kenko))
Page 1 of 1