Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Vote_lcap38%Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Vote_lcap8%Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Vote_lcap0%Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Vote_lcap0%Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Vote_lcap54%Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Vote_lcapMiles Kenko  reapplying for membership Voting_barMiles Kenko  reapplying for membership Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Vote_lcapMiles Kenko  reapplying for membership Voting_barMiles Kenko  reapplying for membership Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Miles Kenko reapplying for membership

Go down 
+2
Davan Kelhur
Miles Kenko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet
Test: 4235

Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Empty
PostSubject: Miles Kenko reapplying for membership   Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:16 pm

WHATS YOUR NAME? Mike

WHAT IS YOUR AGE? 33

WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Virginia USA

TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF... * I'm 33 married with a 5yr old girl. Ive loved Star Wars since i first saw episode four when i was like 7 at my parents friends house. I work for a small lumber yard lifting heavy stuff all day Yay !

WHAT'S YOUR SW:TOR USERNAME? Lizonus

WHAT PREVIOUS MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE ROLEPLAYING GAMES HAVE YOU PLAYED? Lets see ... Everquest 1 and 2 SWG WOW LOTRO Vanguard Matrix online tried AOC was real disappointed there. oh and eve online .... i think thats it heh

DO YOU ROLEPLAY? Indeed i do and im looking forward to seeing it in ToR

WHAT CLASS DO YOU HOPE TO PLAY WHEN SW:TOR IS RELEASED? not 100% sure but thinking smuggler

DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON YOUR CHARACTER YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE? * His name is Miles hes a legitimate trader travels about trying to turn a profit. He is unsure about working with a crime syndicate as hes "mostly" on the up and up. But hey even the bad guys use legal front men go betweens etc. do they not *winks*

HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT GALACTIC TRADE COMMISSION? Saw the advertisement posted on the cantina wall ... erm in the galatic recruitment forums

WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN PLAYING SW:TOR? Ive always loved Star Wars played swg until they tottaly messed it up and for a while after that im really hoping this game is everything swg should have been.

FINALLY, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FROM A GUILD? * friends who enjoy playing together without drama who will work together for a common good "aqusition of credits " amoung other things.

Last edited by Miles Kenko on Sun May 09, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Miles Kenko reapplying for membership   Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:21 pm

Thanks for your re-application to the guild Miles, has been a very long time.

The Vigos (Darc Akora, Typho Raame and Myself) will discuss your application and let you know in a few days if it has been sucessful or not.

See you around the forums and chatbox, welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Miles Kenko reapplying for membership   Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:34 am

Hello there, good to see an old member return, I don't believe we've met before, so I hope to see you around the forums and get to know you better. Have fun and stay active.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Miles Kenko reapplying for membership   Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:37 am

Aye, welcome back indeed, Miles. It has been too long. You will no doubt find a massive number of changes around the GTC now, most prominent the change of leadership, as Davan stated before. All the former Vigos and High Vigo are no longer with us, so the current three Vigos of the GTC are Davan Kelhur, Darc Akora, and myself. If you have any questions about the changes to the GTC, please do not hesitate to ask.

I hope to see you active around the forums soon, my friend, and once again, welcome back to the GTC.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Miles Kenko reapplying for membership   Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:40 am

Hello again there Mr. Kenko. I believe I remember you from way back when and Its good to see you back.

Like Davan and Typho said we will get back to you shortly.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Miles Kenko reapplying for membership   Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:40 pm

Congratulations Miles Kenko, your application has been sucessful and you have been given teh rank of Recruit.

To become a full employee you will need to complete a training mission, to begin a training mission you will have to post here. A trainer will then set up a mission for you.

Once again congratulations and we look forward to you becoming a full member of the GTC.
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet
Test: Gár the Grim

PostSubject: Re: Miles Kenko reapplying for membership   Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:58 pm

congrats mate... good to have ya with us once more. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miles Kenko reapplying for membership   Miles Kenko  reapplying for membership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miles Kenko reapplying for membership
Page 1 of 1