Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Marytha's Escape (story background) Vote_lcap38%Marytha's Escape (story background) Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Marytha's Escape (story background) Vote_lcap8%Marytha's Escape (story background) Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Marytha's Escape (story background) Vote_lcap0%Marytha's Escape (story background) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Marytha's Escape (story background) Vote_lcap0%Marytha's Escape (story background) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Marytha's Escape (story background) Vote_lcap54%Marytha's Escape (story background) Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Marytha's Escape (story background) Vote_lcapMarytha's Escape (story background) Voting_barMarytha's Escape (story background) Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Marytha's Escape (story background) Vote_lcapMarytha's Escape (story background) Voting_barMarytha's Escape (story background) Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Marytha's Escape (story background) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Marytha's Escape (story background) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Marytha's Escape (story background) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Marytha's Escape (story background) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Marytha's Escape (story background) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Marytha's Escape (story background) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Marytha's Escape (story background) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Marytha's Escape (story background) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Marytha's Escape (story background) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Marytha's Escape (story background)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marytha
Ghost
Ghost
Marytha

Marytha's Escape (story background) Empty
PostSubject: Marytha's Escape (story background)   Marytha's Escape (story background) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:07 pm

The throne room of Lady Selene, sith lord, and conqueror of several worlds, was large, marble, and bright. She had decided to rule from here, in opulence rather than any of her recent conquests. Here, her tall throne sat upon a raised dais, surrounded by a few slave girls, scactily clad, several advisors, and guards around the room. Her mood was grim.

Before her throne, was a walking holoprojector, raised up on its feet, the image projected was at her level. The image was of the Sith Lord Helong. The conversation had been going poorly.

Lord Helong continued, ‘And in case you think I threaten idly. I am sorry, my dear. Your new slave girl, Marytha, is one of my agents. That is how close I can get to you.’

The sudden silence is broken by gurggling, as all eyes turn towards Marytha. Her blue skin was sprayed with the red blood of the guard. She pulls her long knife from a guard’s throat, grabbing his rifle, she shoves him towards the top of the dais. Purple electricity, flares around the body, as a scream of anger, frustration, and hatred, mixes with the echoing laughter of Lord Helong.

She ran hard, her bare feet slapping loudly on the cold marble floor, her long headtails bouncing against her back.. Blaster bolts came flying in from all over. Just get to the door, she thought, no straight lines, keep angling. She fired the rifle at the guards in front of her. Not planning on hitting them, hoping they’d move out of the way.

She pulled out the only other thing she’d had concealed on her, smoke pellets. She tossed them over her shoulder. They wouldn’t last long, but long enough. As they began hiss their smoke out, she heard the holoprojector explode.

The great doors to the throne room were being closed in front of her. She had to get through. She knew how that horrid purple lightning felt first hand. Not this time, she swore to herself. Firing at the guards closing the door, the ones on this side, took cover, the others were still pushing the doors closed.

Firing the whole way, she slinked through the doors, spinning quickly to gun down the surprised guards. She quickly pushed on the doors, grabbing a gernade from one of the downed guards, she slid it just inside the doors, closing them. She then grabbed a guard’s stun baton shoving it through the handles of both doors. Won’t hold off a Sith, but.. She grabbed the two rifles from the guards and set back to running.

The corridors were long and straight, but decorated heavily, benches, scultures, paintings and columns. She turned a corner and slipped behind a column. A squad would be responding any second. She crouched low, listening as boots came towards her. She cursed herself, she could’ve taken a few grenades off those guards, they would’ve come in handy. Hangar, she needed to get a ship and get off world. Step 3? Where to go? I’ll worry about that if I get that far.

The guards dutifully clomped by, I suppose they may even still be looking for a slave girl. She got up and ran, slower this time, her footfalls almost silent. A klaxon began to sound, About time she thought, some respect. She smiled to herself, great, respect, a whole sith base was out to kill her and she wanted their respect.

Slipping in and out of rooms, and corridors she made her way with silence and stealth. Soon, she had clothing, a few pieces of armor, and even some nice boots. She pushed her head tails back over her shoulder. Unfortunately she stood out, there weren’t many Twi’Leks in Lady Selene’s employ.

***End Part I***
Back to top Go down
Marytha
Ghost
Ghost
Marytha

Marytha's Escape (story background) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marytha's Escape (story background)   Marytha's Escape (story background) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:56 am

Part II

The door swished open onto the long ornate hallway. Marytha glanced out, her grass green eyes, were followed by a blaster in her left hand. Not seeing anyone, she slides it back into a hip holster. She then hobbles out into the hall, leaning heavily on a long rifle. Her right thigh bandged from a wicked knife wound.

This wasn’t going to badly. The thigh was bad, but she figured so far, overall she’s was aces. The timed explosives she planted at the vehicle hangar should go off soon. That was the distraction. She hoped they would believe she was heading for the jungle.

The main hangar was just around this next corner. If she could get a few guards to go the other way, she might make it to a ship. A ship, then outta here. She leaned heavily against the corner, checking the rifle, the explosions should’ve gone off. They were make shift, so she had to wait and hope no one found them.

Shortly, the ground shifted as a loud explosion was heard from a fair distance. Marytha leaned in closer to the corner. A squad of guards went running past down the opposite corridor. Well, that was more than she had expected.
Her left shoulder against the corner, she checked the rifle one last time. She spun around the corner, firing once, one guard dropped with a shot to the head, she then began to fall to the right, as the other guard lifted his weapon. As she hit the ground she fired again, killing the guard and letting out a small cry of pain. Her thigh, damn it,that hurt. She struggled back up to her feet.

Well the guards were dead, and the door to the hangar was her’s. She hobbled over to the control panel. Guards inside, she thought, maybe. She readied her rifle again, and pushed the panel opening the hangar.

Ships, fighters, freighters, and some that were both. She closed the hangar door behind her, locking it with a electrical trick she knew. She turned back moving slowly with her hurt leg across the huge hangar.

She was getting close to her choice, a medium size, long range, hunter ship. It’d be fast enough. When suddenly, ‘My dear, you should really stay with us. Lady Selene requests your company.’

Marytha turned around slowly, already knowing who it was. Sethor, Lady Selene’s apprentice. She smiled weakly at him.

‘Yes, you are bit too, competant to be a dancer aren’t you? I could tell by the look in your eye. I also knew, you’d be coming here.’

Marytha let her eyes pay complete attention to everything in her vision, she needed a way out. Fighting a Sith wasn’t going to let her life continue. There just behind him to the right, fuel. He was so cocky he wasn’t paying attention.

She pulled the blaster from her hip holster, it was immediately yanked from her hand by the force, he smiled as he did it. Marytha didn’t hesitate, that was her plan, the rifle popped up quickly, firing a shot. The look of surprise on his face was telling. He had automatically reached for the now gone lightsabre at his hip. His smile faded, and Marytha shot again.

The fuel exploded, Marytha was thrown, dazed she cut and bruised. She groggily grasped the rifle dragging herself up the ramp to her chosen ship. Ringing in her ears, probably a concussion, just had to get out before something really bad happened. The damn sith was probably still alive.

At the top of the ramp she sealed the ship. Crawling down the short corridor to the cockpit a blood trail left behind her. She flopped into the pilots seat, breathing heavily. So close, don’t loose it now, she thought. She took a deep breath, and leaned forward screaming in pain. Ribs, broke a few ribs, she thought. Flipping switches quickly, the ship took off.

As she broke through the atmosphere, she saw fighters on her scanner. 'They won’t make it here', she said. Talking to herself through the pain. ‘We’re gonna make the jump any second. Ha! Take that you damn sith. Sell me out will you?’ The ship jumps to light speed. Leaving her woes behind her.

She staggers back into the ship, opening the medkit, she gives herself some drugs, and does some bandging. She stands up to go back to the cockpit, ‘Uh oh, that’s not good.’

Marytha passes out on the deck.
Back to top Go down

Marytha's Escape (story background)
Page 1 of 1