Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Vote_lcap54%Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Vote_lcapHelp Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Voting_barHelp Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Vote_lcapHelp Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Voting_barHelp Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Help Me Out! Please!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:23 am

Lucky Americans. They get to see it now Evil or Very Mad
Aussies have to wait until June 4th. The huge difference in days that a movie is coming out to different continents is crap.
I'll be seeing Terminator: Salvation as soon as it frigging comes out. I love the movies sooo much, and I'll not let anyone tell me what happens before I see it.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:52 am

I plan on seeing Salvation as soon as I get a chance, it looks pretty good even though its gotten some not so savory reviews...

On the note of TSCC, I have decided that I am going to obligate myself to writing a fan-fic for what I think season 3 should be. I think that I forgot to mention that season 2 ended on a HUGE clifhanger(which I wont say what it was cause I believe Typho said he may watch season 2)... which in my mind is completly unacceptable. I dont care how long it takes, or that my writing skills are exactly excellent, but it will be done.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:47 am

Well, much luck with it. Who knows, maybe it might be so good that it will be taken up as a Season 3. The Chronicles sure like cliffhangers, don't they. At the end of season 1 there was a sort of cliffhanger, and I really want to find out what happens in the aftermath. I REALLY do hope they show season 2 in Australia, or I might have to go hire out Season 2.

Edit: I just checked Wikipedia, and it shows that Season 2 is out in Australia, but only on Foxtel (Cable). Man, that's a bummer for me.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:47 pm

Thanks Typho. A cliffhanger isnt so bad if you know that you will be able to find out what happens, but if you dont it sucks big time.

Also, the first episode of season 2 is one of the best and I do hope you get to see it. Season 2 started off really good and ended even better... but it was a few boring and lackluster episodes in the middle of the season that spelled its doom.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:42 am

Man, that's a bit odd, don't you think? A few crappy episodes in the middle of the season destroyed the entire series? Talk about ungrateful fans Very Happy
No offence, Apoc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:40 am

Well most of the viewers for any show are casual watchers instead of fans. That means that if a show dosent stay exciting/intertaining they will stop watching it. TSCC actually had a very large core fanbase compared to other shows, but a smaller complete audience.

Another thing that contribued to the shows demise was a midseason hiatus and then a return on a different night(Friday, which is not a good TV night).

So a combination of a the show going on a break, coming back on a slow night, and having a series of poor episodes on that return killed the show.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:03 pm

Whoa, the people who chose when to set it up again weren't very smart.
I agree with you that Friday is a crap nice for T.V. shows. They're only good for movie, in my opinion. Better to have it on a Tuesday or something. Usually that's a great time in the week to have a program.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:59 am

Any night that isnt Friday or Saturday is a good night. And your right, movie premiers are part of the reason that those are bad nights for TV.

If anyone is still interested in helping out, there are rumors that that there is a slight chance (probably like .01%) that Sci-Fi is possibly interested in picking the show up. It has been confirmed that Sci-Fi is amazed by the amount of e-amils concerning TSCC they have recieved... so tell Sci-Fi you want TSCC on their network and tell WB you want TSCC to continue!

feedback@scifi.com
scott.rowe@warnerbros.com

I'm rockin the Terminator avatar for a bit... I'll go back to some Star Wars when I feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Me Out! Please!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Galactic Trade Commission Forum :: Open Discussion-
Jump to: