Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Help Me Out! Please! Vote_lcap38%Help Me Out! Please! Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Help Me Out! Please! Vote_lcap8%Help Me Out! Please! Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Help Me Out! Please! Vote_lcap0%Help Me Out! Please! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Help Me Out! Please! Vote_lcap0%Help Me Out! Please! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Help Me Out! Please! Vote_lcap54%Help Me Out! Please! Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Help Me Out! Please! Vote_lcapHelp Me Out! Please! Voting_barHelp Me Out! Please! Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Help Me Out! Please! Vote_lcapHelp Me Out! Please! Voting_barHelp Me Out! Please! Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Help Me Out! Please!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

Help Me Out! Please! Empty
PostSubject: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:21 pm

One of my favorite series currently on televison, Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles, is in critical danger of being canceled. The season finale aired last night in the U.S. and FOX is announcing their decision on wheather to continue the series at the end of May.

Here's where you guys come in... Because you guys are super nice (at least i hope so Razz ) I hope you will help me by writing an email to FOX and/or Warner Bros to try to convince them to continue the series. If you watch the series thats great, but if you dont then I dont want you do lie in the email so watch the finale here (I dont care how much you watch... 2 mintues or the whole thing, just so your not lying in the email.)

Here is both FOX and Warner Brother's email (you dont have to do both, but it wold be really cool!)
ask.fox@fox.com
scott.rowe@warnerbros.com

Make sure to be respectful if you decide to email, and maybe say that you would start watching reguarly (if you arnt currently) if they make a 3rd season.

Thanks for any help you can give!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

P.S. One of my friends told me that people outside the U.S. cant use Hulu... is that true???
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:05 am

Haha... well thats fine, you certainly dont have to.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:35 pm

The show ain't bad, but it's not as good as the movies. STILL! I'm basically a mercenary. I do something for you, you do something for me. Catch my drift? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:45 pm

Well it would certainly earn you some favor points with me. Im not saying that its would put you any closer to a promotion... but I would certainly be there if you needed something. Unless you had something specific in mind?
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:43 pm

Done for you mate!

If this works i expect you to get firefly back for me Razz
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:54 pm

Many thanks!!! Very Happy

Im right there with you on Firefly... I wish it could come back too. That would be a bit harder though considering how old it is. A sequel movie to Serenity seems much more likely.

If this series gets canceled though, I will be so pissed off. First Firefly and then KOTOR... I dont think I can stand to be heartbroken again.
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:34 am

It's Mr. T to the rescue!!

*Trying to watch a bit from the series... failure -- Pwned! Neutral

DarkApocalypse wrote:
...One of my friends told me that people outside the U.S. cant use Hulu... is that true???

I guess it is... Want me to e-mail anyway? Smile

P.S.
DarkApocalypse wrote:
Because you guys are super nice (at least i hope so Razz )

We actually aint super nice at all; It's bad for business!!

... But helping out members of the GTC is always good for business! So... Wink
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:56 am

Torgal wrote:
It's Mr. T to the rescue!!

*Trying to watch a bit from the series... failure -- Pwned! Neutral

DarkApocalypse wrote:
...One of my friends told me that people outside the U.S. cant use Hulu... is that true???

I guess it is... Want me to e-mail anyway? Smile

P.S.
DarkApocalypse wrote:
Because you guys are super nice (at least i hope so Razz )

We actually aint super nice at all; It's bad for business!!

... But helping out members of the GTC is always good for business! So... Wink

Im assumming Hulu did not work then... its also on Fox on Demand here. Though if that dosent work then it would still be great if you could e-mail. Just say that you didnt see the episode but would make sure to catch season 3 if they produced one (even if you really wouldnt Razz ). Thanks for offering to help Mr. T! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:10 am

Can't see this either!

Though... My character has lots of Persuasion and Charisma!

Would you allow me to kindly lie? Razz
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:11 am

*Nods head*

Of Coarse not! Razz

(thats a yes)
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:14 am

DarkApocalypse wrote:
(thats a yes)

I figured! Wink

Will e-mail...
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:09 am

Torgal wrote:
DarkApocalypse wrote:
(thats a yes)

I figured! Wink

Will e-mail...

Thanks a ton! Very Happy

A little warning... come the end of May, Im either going to be extreamly excited or really sad and pissed off and probably a little mean to you guys too. Sorry if that happens....
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:27 am

I've e-mailed them quoting the Queen cause 'the show must go on'!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:32 am

Done and done, mate. I really did like seaon one, apart from the mess ups with the timeline. Still, I hope they make more seasons. They better put out season 2 in Aus. I was pissed off it never came out.
Btw, no thanks needed, mate Very Happy
Always help out fellow GTC members.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:11 am

Thanks a lot! I'm glad to see you're willing to help out. Very Happy

I hope you are wrong though... and I am starting to dread May 18th (that the date they announce it) and am going through serious mood swing right now as I go back and forth on every piece of good or bad news.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:57 am

DarkApocalypse wrote:

I hope you are wrong though... and I am starting to dread May 18th (that the date they announce it) and am going through serious mood swing right now as I go back and forth on every piece of good or bad news.
And I take it all that book reading doesn't help, eh? You should spend your time just watching the Sarah Conner Chronicles. If you don't have them on DVD, then go out and get them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:19 pm

Typho Raame wrote:
DarkApocalypse wrote:

And I take it all that book reading doesn't help, eh? You should spend your time just watching the Sarah Conner Chronicles. If you don't have them on DVD, then go out and get them Very Happy

Well it helps some I guess... Though thats a good idea, I just got a car so I will go and buy the DVD today! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:29 am

Announcement on renewal or cancellation is tomorrow... wish me luck. Unfortunatly, things aren't looking good and cancellation is most likely. Crying or Very sad

I did however have the awesome experience of chatting live online with the developer and two of the screenwriters for the show last night for over FOUR HOURS! They were all extremly cool to talk to and it was so amazing to be able to do so.

EDIT: Double post.... oh wel.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:52 am

Its such a shame, I started to like that show toward the end, it was definatly a lot better than most of the shows on TV at the time
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:17 am

DarkApocalypse wrote:
Announcement on renewal or cancellation is tomorrow... wish me luck. Unfortunatly, things aren't looking good and cancellation is most likely. Crying or Very sad

I did however have the awesome experience of chatting live online with the developer and two of the screenwriters for the show last night for over FOUR HOURS! They were all extremly cool to talk to and it was so amazing to be able to do so.

EDIT: Double post.... oh wel.
My friend, I wish you all the luck in the world. I'll be wanting to see more Terminator as well, because it IS a great program. Well, if things don't go your way, there's always kidnapping the T.V. Producers and threatening them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:53 am

Bad news... officially cancelled Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Im not near as angry as I thought I would be... just very, very sad.

Anyways, thanks again to everybody that helped out.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:51 am

Aw man, I'm sorry to hear that. One of the reasons it was cancelled was probably because of the new Terminator saga coming out, with the first of the movies only a few weeks away (at least, in my country. It might be earlier in the U.S.).
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:00 am

Yeah, it was porbably due to the new movie being made, which I haven't really paid much attention to.
Terminator 2 is still one of my favorite movies. Thats one of the reasons I liked the series, because it followed on from that.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:42 am

Although, if you pay close attention to the Terminator movies as I did, you will see that the Sarah Conner Chronicles messed up the Terminator timeline completely Very Happy. No matter, it's always good to have an alternate timeline.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:09 pm

The series completely disregards T3. Other than that is follows from the first 2 movies.

Also Salvation had nothing to do with cancellation as if anything it would have helped chances of renewal. Salvation is also in a different timeline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Out! Please!   Help Me Out! Please! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Me Out! Please!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Galactic Trade Commission Forum :: Open Discussion-
Jump to: