Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Vote_lcap38%Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Vote_lcap8%Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Vote_lcap0%Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Vote_lcap0%Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Vote_lcap54%Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Vote_lcapTrial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Voting_barTrial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Vote_lcapTrial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Voting_barTrial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet
Test: 4235

Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Empty
PostSubject: Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation)   Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:00 am

I've been quiet lately and I've returned to this guild to see many people are leaving. I hate to jump on the quitter boat, but that is the case. And honestly it makes me sad to leave here.

I was recently contacted on the SWTOR boards by a large group of friends I once played SWG with. People I honestly never expected to hear from ever again. After all these years they have almost completely reformed for launch day. It's an opportunity that is too much to resist. But still leaving here makes me sad. I know I was always pretty quiet here, but I've lost track of how many hours I've come here and enjoyed reading everyone's creative posts, so I feel like I know many of you personally somehow.

TO Dark Akora: I'm sorry to see the Vigos leave and the guild you all have poured your souls into all these years start to stagnate so close to launch. Just know you did nothing wrong, and I believe the fault really lies with no one in particular. Perhaps you can place a bit of blame on members like me that came in daily, but failed to participate adequately. This guild is a fantastic RP guild with a great Idea full of creative people. But catering to the RP community can be at times like trying to sell snow cones to Native Alaskans.

To everyone else: I would still like to keep in contact with any of you, your great people. Over at the official Bioware SWTOR forums my username is "dierbhle". Please send me an invite. Or tell me your usernames HERE and I'll gladly invite you. If the people I met here disappear into thin air I WILL cry!

If this guild is truly shutting it's doors I would encourage anyone to check out my guild. PLEASE NOTE I AM IN NO WAY ENCOURAGING ANYONE TO LEAVE HERE TO JOIN. IN FACT BECAUSE I RESPECT THIS PLACE, I WILL VOUCH FOR NO ONE IF THEY TRY TO JOIN IT FROM THE GTC AND THE GTC STILL HAPPENS TO BE ACTIVE! Be warned though, the guild I'm in isn't an RP in fact it's PvP. It's for adullts only no kids for a reason. And has a member base of a lot people that many might find offensive. If you've got a live and let live attitude and are up for working with some of the best PvPers in the world check it out. But if you don't check it out, please keep in touch with me regardless.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation)   Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:51 am

While it it always sad to see someone leave the GTC, I can't blame you at all for leaving the GTC for greener pastures, especially when you have an opportunity to join friends. I hope that you do well in your new guild and find your place there.

And I thank you for you kind words Deirbhile. Even though you say otherwise, because I was a leader here, the downfall of the GTC is unquestionably my fault. Inactive members certainly contributed, but it is ultimately a leaders responsibility to compensate for these things. Anyway, even if you weren't the most active member, I still enjoyed your occasional posts and interesting thoughts. Take care and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Tristram Kell
Hunter
Hunter
Tristram Kell

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation)   Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:16 pm

It's sad to see my fellow bounty-hunter go. I've only had brief experiences with the GTC thus far, but I remember your warm welcome with fondness. I'll remember to give you a nudge ingame, though!

I don't think the downfall of the GTC is your fault at all Darc, these things just happen sometimes. I've worked with various rp communities enough to know that Deirbhile's thoughts about it are probably spot-on, so don't blame yourself.

Good luck Deir, I wish you all the best, and hope to see you ingame sometime!
Back to top Go down
Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation)   Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:29 am

Tristram Kell wrote:
It's sad to see my fellow bounty-hunter go. I've only had brief experiences with the GTC thus far, but I remember your warm welcome with fondness. I'll remember to give you a nudge ingame, though!

I don't think the downfall of the GTC is your fault at all Darc, these things just happen sometimes. I've worked with various rp communities enough to know that Deirbhile's thoughts about it are probably spot-on, so don't blame yourself.

Good luck Deir, I wish you all the best, and hope to see you ingame sometime!

Of course Tristram Thanks. No need to think of this as goodbye, just means we may meet under different circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation)   Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trial contract with GTC has expired (resignation)
Page 1 of 1