Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Vote_lcap38%Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Vote_lcap8%Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Vote_lcap0%Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Vote_lcap0%Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Vote_lcap54%Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Vote_lcapHeavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Voting_barHeavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Vote_lcapHeavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Voting_barHeavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet
Test: 4235

Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Empty
PostSubject: Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart"   Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:52 am

I'm looking for three individuals besides myself for a RP that I've been thinking up for a while now. The general idea of the RP is already well fleshed out in my mind but it is open to suggestion.

Now I'm looking for individuals for this RP who are of a certain mindset character wise and with a certain RP style. Now don't take it to heart if your not chosen its simply due to the fact I don't believe your character is a good fit for this particular RP. What I'm looking for is a relatively raw trooper who has little experience with the GTC and extreme survival situations, a Imperial agent with plenty of experience in both character and RP, and the last spot is open to whomever wants it.

All applicants know that by applying you are expected to be able to post in a orderly fashion and will be respectful of the RP/story.

Once the sign up is complete I will lock this thread and post the order in which all participants will post during the RP. This is to prevent any confusion during the RP and help progress the RP steadily. Participants who are not able to post within two days will have their turn skipped unless it is due to a holiday or other like situation in that case the RP will be delayed.

The RP has no designated date to launch as I am willing to wait for certain individuals to free up some time for this RP as I have an idea of who I would like to play certain roles. Also the number of participants is not set in stone though I reserve the choice to decide.

Depending on your role I will divulge different amounts of information concerning the RP to you as certain roles will need the information in order to progress the RP. For now I will just give a short summary as the to the bare idea of the RP and what its about.

"A platoon strength of GTC employees is sent to recover a Imperial agent trapped within what was thought friendly territory. As the group nears its drop zone they are taken by surprise by the readiness of the opposing force, their advance equipment and their knowledge of the GTC's plan. Surviving the attack and crash of their transport a group of survivors makes their way out of the wreckage and proceed to regroup with other survivors. Struggling to survive in hostile territory the group encounters many hardships and faces off with the enemy and themselves. Fighting against the odds they make their way to the rendezvous point where they meet the Imperial Agent they had been tasked to rescue. With new information pertaining to their dire situation the group devises a plan to make it off world and link up with the GTC."

This is going to be a long RP folks and I have devised methods to keep it going in worse case scenarios where someone has to take a leave of absence for a time etc. There are more details to the RP such as engagements, deaths, and the behind the scenes information that will tie the RP together but for now this is all anyone needs to know. For the RP I will be as they say the "Dungeon Master" and will RP NPC's and set the scene for the RP where possible. For example when entering a new setting I will generally paint the scenery for the group, set the mood and point the group in the right direction.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
If you feel your character cant handle a few scars both physical and mental please don't apply to this RP its going to be strenuous on your characters and I intend to make this as realistic as possible so I want realistic responses in post. So no two sentence post etc.

If you have any further question please feel free to ask.

Main Roles
1. Zerstoren (AKA Lidia)
2. Lisara Novar
5. (Debatable)

Sub-Roles
1. Doc

Last edited by Zerstoren on Wed May 04, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

PostSubject: Re: Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart"   Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:19 am

As requested, one handler and mission briefer at your service.

*Mandrayk bows politely*
Back to top Go down
Quaestor Totekem
Recruit
Recruit
Quaestor Totekem

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart"   Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:45 pm

Totekem wouldn't fit too badly into this as the trapped imperial agent, he already has a ship full of disposable troopers which can die in the rescue attempt and a second in command who could keep contact with the GTC rescue force,

as for the hostile situation, he isn't the greatest fighter (that the GTC knows of) which is why he would need rescuing, but would have been more than happy to go on the mission he got captured on without his full troop compliment if it was supposed to be in friendly territory.

and as for mental/physical scars, its no bother to him, his story has 3 of 4 layers of loyalty and a history he would never go into so a bit more wont hurt him.

finally from Totekem's perspective his organisation has been 'attached' to the GTC rather than actually being a member and this could be a good method (training mission aside) to cement a bit more trust between the GTC and Totekem
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart"   Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:18 am

That sounds great Totekem I'll get something in the work's and try and get in touch with those who have already applied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart"   Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heavy RP Sign Up "Only for the Brave of Heart"
Page 1 of 1