Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Vote_lcap54%SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Vote_lcapSPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Voting_barSPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Vote_lcapSPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Voting_barSPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion

Go down 
+3
Garen Odias
Deirbhile
Owen Keez
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Violet
Ghost
Ghost
Violet

Character sheet
Test: Cookies?

SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion    SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Well you can get the Emporium equipment in Act I so.... Razz And if you're not interested in the codex stuff then it's your loss! Stories on some of Xenon's fantastic artefacts Razz
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion    SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:42 pm

It's me. I only care about bashing some heads in and being paid for it Razz I looked at the other Greatswords in Act I, and thanks to the Signature Edition and other pre-game things I did, there were better Greatswords available to me.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Ghost
Ghost
Violet

Character sheet
Test: Cookies?

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion    SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:19 pm

Eh I have trouble finding enough good ones since both me and Fenris need them xD and the staff is excellent on Anders since he has way too many auras running to cast spells other than heals Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion    SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:53 am

This is pretty cool a DA:2 thread. I'm curious what classes have you all beaten the game with so far?
Back to top Go down
Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion    SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:20 am

Zerstoren wrote:
This is pretty cool a DA:2 thread. I'm curious what classes have you all beaten the game with so far?

I played a female rogue, I did the same in origins, it was my favorite class.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion    SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:58 am

My theory is that Morrigan and Flemeth are going to have an epic battle over the demon child. The demon child has power over the darkspawn, like an archdemon, and they both wish to control that. While our Warden is investigating the Architect's research and somehow it will lead to the demon child. Not entirely sure where Hawke fits in, but him and the warden must have something to do with each other.

I'm not sure if the child would be the main character, but it would be interesting if it was.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion    SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:05 am

I also think, now that I've finished Dragon Age 2, that something strange is going to happen with Sandal. Well, stranger... He always keeps on popping up around dozens of dead bodies, and leaves the cryptic message when Hawke asks how did he kill the Ogre in the Deep Raods, to which Sandal replies "Not Enchantment". In addition, in one of the conversations in the film, Sandal says this:

Sandal: One day the magic will come back - all of it. Everyone will be just like they were. The shadows will part and the skies will open wide.
Bodahn: Huh? What's this?
Sandal: When he rises, everyone will see.
Bodahn: By the ancestors! What has gotten into you, my boy?
Sandal: Enchantment!
Bodahn: That's more like it!

Interesting...
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion    SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:09 am

Theory #2 was Sandal being the Maker and tearing Thedas apart to recreate it in his image. I think I ranted in the chat box about it, I might of been by alone though...

But honestly, Sandal being a main character and not just a joke in the Dragon Age series would make every fan very angry I believe.
Back to top Go down
Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion    SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:47 am

Owen Keez wrote:
Theory #2 was Sandal being the Maker and tearing Thedas apart to recreate it in his image. I think I ranted in the chat box about it, I might of been by alone though...

But honestly, Sandal being a main character and not just a joke in the Dragon Age series would make every fan very angry I believe.

Whatever happens with all the other characters, Sandal will certainly have the last laugh.

The little guy really scares me, Every dark corner I come around at night I fully expect to run into him now with his creepy little eyes saying "Enchantment!" lol
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion    SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:17 pm

Deirbhile wrote:
Zerstoren wrote:

I played a female rogue, I did the same in origins, it was my favorite class.

I'm kinda obsessed with warriors, in every game I've played as one. So don't be to surprised to hear I beat DA2 with two warriors already but I am working on my rogue play through. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion    SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:07 am

Yes, Anders will blow up the Chantry regardless of whether you help him or not. Dragon Age 2 likes to be very linear.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion    SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:37 am

yawmgoth wrote:
I thought the final battle was great fighting orisono in his different parts and meridth with her metal statues but i don't think it compared to clearing the whole city of darkspawn and slaying the archdemon from DAO. And they definatly didn't really hash out the whole idol thing. THey could have explained it more or tied it more heavily into the plot or somethin like that was the thing the quani were after or something. Overall the game was good but it coulda had some more quests out of kirkwall to spice up the scenery a bit.

I think I would mostly agree with that assessment. It was decent overall but definitely lacking in some aspects. I thought the characters were interesting and well developed for the most part, but the story got a bit stale, as did the environment. I hope that DA 3 can make things more interesting, but for now I'm really just praying that these issues don't carry over to Mass Effect 3 at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion    SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPOILERS!!!!! Dragon Age 2 Ending Disscussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2