Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Vote_lcap54%A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Vote_lcapA new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Voting_barA new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Vote_lcapA new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Voting_barA new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

A new world of Minecraftia?

Go down 
+5
Typho Raame
Owen Keez
Darc Akora
Tristram Kell
Davan Kelhur
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Should we start a second world?
Yes
A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Vote_lcap75%A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
No
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe?
A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Tristram Kell
Hunter
Hunter
Tristram Kell

Character sheet
Test: 4235

A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world of Minecraftia?   A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:09 pm

Lisara Novar wrote:
Yes, as project lead I feel the town will have a square, homes, public buildings (Such as churches ext) A large cobblestone/smooth stone wall at the minimum height of seven blocks, thickness of two blocks and of course with battlements. Also a road leading from the spawn to the city.

Here is a slightly less import list of structures and districts that may or may not be added in the future, of course this is all down to resources and the opinions of my fellow worker

Also with a few other things such as a trading area/district (market place)
A park
Castle
Town hall

<Insert any other ideas here>

Yours

Lisara

Sounds great. Of course, there's Davan's church/cathedral too. Perhaps an arena/theatre too? We have to give our citizens entertainment.

If we can find a nearby hill that'd be a perfect place for a castle (since it makes sense in the defensive way that towns were built in the middle ages). We probably need to be wary about building the wall too early, or it'll limit expansion of our town. Of course, this will make monster attacks a potential problem. Naturally, the city gates should be big and impressive, too! Very Happy

Also: Saturday night's going to be a little tricky for me to make now Sad
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: A new world of Minecraftia?   A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:41 pm

Well looks like we will be thin on the ground on saturday then, No Lis or Tristram. I think we will have to continue work from Friday and talk to you two on sunday and see if you can suggest any changes to what we have done.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: A new world of Minecraftia?   A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:14 am

I was bored.

So behold what Minecraft Graphics Think of Typho (Note: This is not meant to anger)

Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: A new world of Minecraftia?   A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:35 am

And it is EXACTLY for this reason that I do not like Minecraft. A statue erected in my honour (or otherwise in this case), it made up of simple grey square blocks, and offers no detail to my actual true magnificence and talent. Good day sir.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new world of Minecraftia?   A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:34 pm

so it won't be a communist society then? very disappointing Razz
Back to top Go down
Tristram Kell
Hunter
Hunter
Tristram Kell

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new world of Minecraftia?   A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:57 pm

Davan Kelhur wrote:

We must rise up against the capitalist pigs, comrade Davan! And then build your church, religion is the opiate of the people, after all! Very Happy

Also...could I get op in the server please? I'm having some difficulty with doors.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new world of Minecraftia?   A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:37 am

Tristram Kell wrote:
I get op in the server please? I'm having some difficulty with doors.

Already Done.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new world of Minecraftia?   A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:52 am

Tristram Kell wrote:
Davan Kelhur wrote:

We must rise up against the capitalist pigs, comrade Davan! And then build your church, religion is the opiate of the people, after all! Very Happy

Also...could I get op in the server please? I'm having some difficulty with doors.

Well if we were communist would actually lead to teh church being abandoned so maybe not. Perhaps an anicent Greek democracy then. Although will be temple rather than church.
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet
Test: Silent as Night, Swift as Wind, Devastating as Fire

PostSubject: Re: A new world of Minecraftia?   A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:55 am

I'd like to join in this at some point. I could build an arena/theatre, sounds like a fun thing to do!
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: A new world of Minecraftia?   A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:42 am

hey I just got minecraft so if you guys ever want someone else to play with im there
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new world of Minecraftia?   A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:45 am

Rasper Karger wrote:
hey I just got minecraft so if you guys ever want someone else to play with im there

Feel free to get on at anytime Rasper, the IP address is 68.98.55.240
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: A new world of Minecraftia?   A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:47 am

thanks very much
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new world of Minecraftia?   A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:22 pm

Yay a new member of minecraft, look forward to seeing you ingame Rasper. In fact would like to have time to play soon, come on weekend.
Back to top Go down
Tristram Kell
Hunter
Hunter
Tristram Kell

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new world of Minecraftia?   A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:38 pm

I actually have some free time in the run up to, and during this weekend (assuming nothing comes up!). I'd love to put some minecraft time in, the latest developments that Owen's created look brilliant.

Oh, and Doc won't be joining us for a little while longer. One of the reasons he's been so quiet lately is that his computer's finally succumbed to the IT gremlins that seem to follow him around. Last I heard the repair guys were still working on it (and probably scratching their heads in bafflement)
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new world of Minecraftia?   A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:42 pm

...and are now on his desk cut open while he investigates their organs. He has to learn to do that only after they have repaired his computer.
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet
Test: Silent as Night, Swift as Wind, Devastating as Fire

PostSubject: Re: A new world of Minecraftia?   A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:46 pm

Davan Kelhur wrote:
...and are now on his desk cut open while he investigates their organs. He has to learn to do that only after they have repaired his computer.

*Shoves head into hands, slowly shaking it*

God-damnit Doc, God-damnit...
Back to top Go down
Tristram Kell
Hunter
Hunter
Tristram Kell

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new world of Minecraftia?   A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:48 pm

I wondered why they'd gone so quiet. I'd investigate further but I quite like my organs on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: A new world of Minecraftia?   A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:18 pm

I made some adjustments to Lisaras office, made it more sturdy
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new world of Minecraftia?   A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:22 pm

You touched her office? I advise hiding, maybe with a fully automatic weapon.
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

PostSubject: Re: A new world of Minecraftia?   A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:08 am

*Doc slowly makes is way down the empty hall, his foots steps echo in the cold air.*

Doctor Nuscian Mandrayk at your service once more *bows politely in a fluid motion doffing his hat*

This week has proven quite interesting the loss of my computer a hindrance but I did not allow that interfere with my works. That would be unthinkable.

* He leisurely drapes himself in a arm chair. He delicately removes his gloves from his slender fingers.*

The maintenance personnel where quite...obliging...though I am quite startled by these claims I would know little of these butcher like vivisections and dissections...I am but as mere doctor

*He smiles warmly. A nice gestured ruined by the his mouth filled with predatory teeth*
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: A new world of Minecraftia?   A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:39 am

Davan Kelhur wrote:
You touched her office? I advise hiding, maybe with a fully automatic weapon.

A bloke touched a girl's possessions and belongings without her explicit, written down, legal, documented permission? Mate, forget a fully automatic weapon, get a bloody M1 Abrams Tank!
Back to top Go down
Tristram Kell
Hunter
Hunter
Tristram Kell

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new world of Minecraftia?   A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:02 pm

I've made a start on levelling the area where we intend to start building the town. Admittedly, I've not got very far though...
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new world of Minecraftia?   A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:08 pm

I see where you started, I shall continute to expand it.
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

PostSubject: Re: A new world of Minecraftia?   A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:40 pm

Beautiful Sad

Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: A new world of Minecraftia?   A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:26 am

What the hell happened to the outpost?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new world of Minecraftia?   A new world of Minecraftia? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new world of Minecraftia?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next